Sound in Flash Teases

Post all technical issues and questions here. We'll gladly help you wherever we can.
odawg
Explorer
Explorer

Sound in Flash Teases

Post by odawg »

HI. I've just made my first flash tease, and I want to make a second one and include a metronome in my next tease. I'm using the Nyx editor.

https://milovana.com/help/flashtease/st ... choice.php

I have followed these instructions, and inside the Nyx editor I have clicked on script and tried to manually add sound (copying exactly what this manual has done), but I can't get any sound.

Is anyone able to tell me how to get sound.

Thanks
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Sound in Flash Teases

Post by philo »

odawg wrote:HI. I've just made my first flash tease, and I want to make a second one and include a metronome in my next tease. I'm using the Nyx editor.

https://milovana.com/help/flashtease/st ... choice.php

I have followed these instructions, and inside the Nyx editor I have clicked on script and tried to manually add sound (copying exactly what this manual has done), but I can't get any sound.

Is anyone able to tell me how to get sound.

Thanks
This is a page from a working tease, it uses a sound file that contains a click track at 240 beats per minute for 30 seconds.
This is the best way I have found to do a metronome.
(the page will go to either page 3 or 4 after 30 seconds)

Code: Select all

D2Kitchen10#page('<P>"I am starting to believe you, a little more effort will convince me.</P><P>Beg me out loud to show you what is underneath while you stroke"</P>',pic("kitch8.jpg"),delay(30sec,range(3,4)),hidden:sound(id:'no-240bpm30sec.mp3'));
Sissy Elise
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Miss Tress

Post by Sissy Elise »

Go careful If you re-edit the tease in the visual tab after adding sounds via script tab, It will erase the sounds function you put into it :-/
  
TEASES   VIDEOS   GAMES   ART
💕  Latest Tease:    Rock Paper Scissors - Visual Game
📼  Latest vids:      Sissy Trainer 22     🆕

odawg
Explorer
Explorer

Post by odawg »

Thanks for your reply Philo, but I want to be able to use the metronome function in Nyx, not having to import sound files. My issue is I'm following instructions that have been posted in the forum on adding sound but its not working.... what i need to know if its something I'm doing wrong or does it simply not work.

Is there anyone who can teach me how to use the metronome that is meant to be set up already in nyx?

I've copied and pasted below the instructions, it shows that to add metronome sound, go down to the next line and write "stroke(40)" - so im doing this and im being careful to have commas in the right place and everything - but no matter what I try I can't seem to get the sound working

Using the stopwatch
Let's give the user less control for a change. The delay() command allows us to display a timer.
backOnTrack#page(
'So, you haven\'t got enough yet, then? Ok, stroke for two minutes.',
pic([...]),
delay(2min,circular#),
stroke(40)
);
As you can see, the delay() command is pretty self explanatory. It requires two arguments: The delay which is specified as ??hrs, ??min or ??sec with '??' being the number that you wish to use. The second argument is the action to be called when the delay runs out.
But we also see a new, fourth parameter that calls a command called stroke(). What this does is display a "stroke meter" for the user to keep step to. The number in parentheses - in this case 40 - is the number of strokes per minute. Just like a metronome.