Password recovery not working

Post all technical issues and questions here. We'll gladly help you wherever we can.
Someonelisten
Explorer
Explorer

Password recovery not working

Post by Someonelisten »

Hi, the password recovery system seems to be broken. I had to create this account because for some reason my password is not being accepted. I used the password recovery system and it won't send an email to the address on file. I know it's the correct address because I tried to create this account with it and it says it's in use. Also sent an email to info at milovana dot com and no one has responded. Is there anyone that can assist me?

My previous username was MrExxe. Thanks.
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Password recovery not working

Post by Banquo »

My guess is that this is linked to the email issue. Thanks for letting us know, hopefully things will get fixed soon.
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - Oscar Wilde

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
Someonelisten
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Someonelisten »

Ok, thanks for the reply. Hopefully it does get fixed soon since I've been fighting this for almost a week.
Someonelisten
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Someonelisten »

Ok my original request was put in before I created this account on January 22 and it's now February 7 so that's about 3 weeks. Anyone figure how long I should wait until I just give up hope any of the admins will notice this and respond to the numerous emails and forum posts?
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Banquo »

Someonelisten wrote:Ok my original request was put in before I created this account on January 22 and it's now February 7 so that's about 3 weeks. Anyone figure how long I should wait until I just give up hope any of the admins will notice this and respond to the numerous emails and forum posts?
How long is a ball of string? As I have said in numerous threads, things will get fixed, when they are fixed. Nothing can be done until one of the redshirts log on and fix the warp drive. It could be tomorrow, or it could be Christmas Eve 2018.
As it's the email system that is broken, Ph0x and Dark are probably not even aware there is an issue. So please cut them some slack.
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - Oscar Wilde

My Webteases
Chastity Captions