Difficulty logging in

Post all technical issues and questions here. We'll gladly help you wherever we can.
Chico
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Difficulty logging in

Post by Chico »

When trying to log in from the home or webtease pages, I just get a blank pink page.
I can log in from the Forum page though(fortunately!)
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Not currently serving a Superior. I'd love to negotiate a contract to encourage my writing, as I've done in the past.
Any genuine females interested?

Re: Difficulty logging in

Post by micheleFFS »

Chico,

this is a guess. I have no idea whether it's correct or not. Probably, when you joined, you associated an email address with your account on Milovana. Do you still use that account? If not, that maybe be the source of your troubles. In any event I check out my profile to see that everything is correct.

As another suggestion, check your browser settings. Perhaps there's an issue with cookies.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS
junedelle25m
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Dom (Male)

Re: Difficulty logging in

Post by junedelle25m »

micheleFFS wrote:Chico,

this is a guess. I have no idea whether it's correct or not. Probably, when you joined, you associated an email address with your account on Milovana. Do you still use that account? If not, that maybe be the source of your troubles. In any event I check out my profile to see that everything is correct.

As another suggestion, check your browser settings. Perhaps there's an issue with cookies.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS
Hi Michele,

I have a difficulty in using my account. As I am signing in, after several minutes it will auto log-off and need to sign in again to continue using my account here. Why is it happen? Is it normal?

Best,
jundelle
"Thank you loves, for giving me an awesome companion through all the days and counting".