Cross Posting : Need Help

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
argonaut
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): I need one.

Cross Posting : Need Help

Post by argonaut »

I have to find an appropriate Dom and Domme for this.
I am Male, Bi-Curious, no toys on hand (yet, I may never have any toys), I have to wait to see people's ideas for my punishments before I can give physical limitations. I'm not going to involve myself in something that's long term public, or involving destruction of my real life. Don't involve me in anything involving fecal matter, vomit, or anything gross. I can relax my limits on these things for only one thing, piss. I will be available late nights during the entire week. I may decide to let my punishments be viewable on imessage chats, gruveo, and TemporarilyExposed.com. The last one is a little bit iffy, I have to think about that one first.
The gist of this OP is that I will be getting punished based on weekly confessions I give to a Dom or Domme who will punish me first, then the community here at FapDeciders will get to vote for my punishment.
Punishments include small penis humiliation, verbal degradation, humiliating and degrading masturbation, ballbusting,cock and ball torture, cock size comparison/and humiliation of course, and maybe I might perform humiliating sex acts in front onlookers.
Results will be posted in PM for redditors to view. If I find I cannot follow instructions to the letter I promise that I will either find the approximation of the closest I can follow up on or somehow compensate for your trouble.

If you're wondering why I'm crossposting this from a sub reddit, it's because I will have both a Dom and a Domme if this works out.
argonaut
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): I need one.

Re: Cross Posting : Need Help

Post by argonaut »

Wow. No one's posted here for months. . . well I'm still looking.