Accidental Ballbusting orgasm

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
TheOrion
Explorer
Explorer

Accidental Ballbusting orgasm

Post by TheOrion »

I am a useless ballbusting slave!
Please let me clarify,
I love Ball busting, nothing gets me going more then smashing my balls over and over again. Now fast forward to earlier today, I hadn't busted my balls in like a month, and my last orgasm was more the a week ago. Last time I busted I did the dares '' your balls are mine''one and two in series. I don't think I had ever busted them as hard as I did then. Today I was planning to do' 'your balls are mine 3'' and '' balls for a day '' one after the other. Well I now must confess that I failed. By page 13 I busted them hard enough that when I was tying them up I had a orgasm. During the orgasm I promised my self to continue the dares, but I failed to and mastrubated out 4 more orgasms.

I am a useless ball busting slave and I am sorry for that.
Any appropriate punishment is welcome and will be completed as soon as possible.
thatsprettyhot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Re: Accidental Ballbusting orgasm

Post by thatsprettyhot »

I'm no mistress, but if I were, because all that happened sounds pretty hot and enjoyable, I think the immediate punishment might look like this:

https://ballsbear.tumblr.com/post/15391 ... -times-fun

And after that, I'd require 2 extra days of orgasm denial before continuing your regular tasks/program, and start it off tonight, right now, with Ms. Julie's Frenzy to make sure you feel the upcoming challenges well/sensitively enough. :no: Orgasms are cute but not without permission :no: A proper hard slap to you-know-where after every edge wouldn't be out of place either.
TheOrion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TheOrion »

Thank you for the advice, I will make sure not to orgasm again till I do complete the dares to fullest. It's a shame I don't have much private time otherwise I would have been edging hourly to make up for the mistakes I have made.
TheOrion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TheOrion »

And it happens again, I tried to do '' balls for a day'' yesterday. To be honest I did hold up longer then last time. After the first few pages I edged purely from the Ballbusting. I took a few moments to calm down and I continued. I magenaged to keep going to page 31, after many hundreds hits I couldn't keep my self from having a orgasm. It felt great, but I am so ashamed that again I couldn't keep going till the end. I am useless. Sorry