My Balls Belong to Remy

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
AlexisKim
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

My Balls Belong to Remy

Post by AlexisKim »

At least what is left of them, which is not much. Just to sit down on a chair is pain level [3]. The sack is red and purple, and the skin of the sack has thickened where it was tied. In tease 3, when my balls were tied up with the shoelace, a fluid leaked out through the skin of my sack.
My confession:
I could not complete the toilet seat section, because my toilet seat is one that slowly lowers itself. So I gave myself five hits at [5] with a shoe as a replacement.
Hunter is stunningly beautiful.
The sock weapon is evil.
I'm going to go curl up in a corner and whimper for a while.
Please don't put up another one for a while and let me recover...
Tury
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Dom (Male)
Dom/me(s): Anyone interested?
Sub/Slave(s): None right now.

Re: My Balls Belong to Remy

Post by Tury »

After the first tease, my balls became incredibly sensitive; and they STILL are. I made it about 1/2 way through the second tease. I'm afraid of three.
If you have no reason to live, find a reason to keep living.

-Me
AlexisKim
Explorer
Explorer

Post by AlexisKim »

I think tease 2 is harder than 3. In 2, I had to strike my balls more than 1,500 times. In 3, it was about 500 times.
Although it seemed I spent an equal amount of time recovering in 3.
AlexisKim
Explorer
Explorer

Post by AlexisKim »

I've just done Balls for a Day. I couldn't finish it. After writhing on the floor so many times I lost count, I couldn't bring myself to swing the blunt object hard enough. My arm just would not do it. I have reached my limit.
I will try again, because even though my Balls belong to Remy, my Heart belongs to Hunter. Her body is perfect! More of her please. I would follow her even if she told me to hang by my sack.
lestrian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lestrian »

Grichnoch wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:59 am The other day I challenged myself to do #1 and #2 back-to-back and experienced my first ever ball-busting-only (no stroking) orgasm about halfway through the second one. That was crazy to cum only from the intense non-stop pain in my balls! Kudos to the author for what I feel are the best BB teases on Milovana to date.
did you ejaculate? how often to you get close when doing this? what were you doing the moment you came? i don't think i want to try this myself but i'm interested in how it works
Gandaal
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Gandaal »

I did tease number three today - it was quite amazing. While it was shorter, that sock-weapon finale had me writhing on the floor. I almost came during the sitting on your balls section, that bouncing was intense. I finished myself after the tease, one hand and my dick, the othet one swinging the sockweapon at my balls.
AlexisKim
Explorer
Explorer

Post by AlexisKim »

I finally finished Balls for a Day. I don't want to think about how long it took. I spent a lot of time in the fetal position.
Hunter's body is perfect in every way. I would love to have a Mistress as beautiful as she is. I would kneel at her feet every day, waiting to obey every desire of hers, no matter how long it took, feeling like the luckiest Sissy on the planet.
TheOrion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TheOrion »

Orion here,
I my self have been having great times with these dares, I did the first two back to back. I was planning to do the thirt as well, but i came near the end of the second tease. Had quite a few bruises on my balls. It always happens, I make the big plans. And stupid premature orgasms rieun all the fun.
Next time is even Gonna be better, I got a big metal bearing to use in to sock. Can't wait to try.
Anyone has any tips?
AlexisKim
Explorer
Explorer

Post by AlexisKim »

It's been a month since Hunter last appeared to command me to destroy myself:
Give me 5 BRUTAL hits!
Dig as deep as you can. Destroy yourself for me!

Why has Hunter left me alone?