Turning into a cum slut

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
Masterofmice
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Turning into a cum slut

Post by Masterofmice »

Although I have eaten my own cum, and have sucked off a dick of a cd one time, I've never seen myself as a true cum slut. I have all the fantasies and desire to be a cum whore, I still never go through with eating my own cum. I dress in fancy lingerie, stroke, edge, full and ruined orgasm, but I waste my cum. Last night I was incredibly hard and horny for 2 hours while wearing a one piece nylon and lace bodysuit and jerked off ending in a full orgasm. I threw my legs over my head and shot a load straight into my mouth. It was delicious and rewarding. Usually I'm not limber enough and spill a nasty mess that needs cleaning. This always discourages from trying again. Last night's magical experience has me craving for more. I can't wait for another cum filled night with myself. Each drop of cum is slowly turning me into the sissy cum slut I want to be. A cum guzzling slut. Bukkake fantasties. I get hard just thinking about it. Even right now while writing I wish I could but it is not after dark just yet. I wish there were newer, better teases to instruct of dressing up sluty and receiving my precious reward. Is there anyone out there who wants to write such a tease for this? Or someone who wants to partake in with me as a Mistress or Master, or be a co-slut with me? By message or pm or tease?
Masterofmice
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Turning into a cum slut

Post by Masterofmice »

I love things with shemales. Shemale cock is controlling. Whether top or bottom.