Cum eating

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
steph25cc
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Cum eating

Post by steph25cc »

I have done it a few times but I always chicken out. I dont want to freeze or anything like that. Does anyone have any other ideas how to get past that.. Once I cum I loose the desire?
rathee
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Cum eating

Post by rathee »

Probably the best way to get used to it is to jerk off, and before cumming prop your legs over your head and cum right into your mouth. After you do this a few times you will get more used to the taste and the act of swallowing your cum and actually want to do it more.
steph25cc
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by steph25cc »

Tried that one and I fear Im not that limber lol
I appreciate the suggestion
edgeallday
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): Jillian

Post by edgeallday »

Have you tried ruining your orgasm then eating that? If you ruin your orgasm you should still be horny enough to do it.

If you want to do it with a full orgasm it can help if you start out slow. Just dip your finger in it and lick a tiny bit up your first time, and gradually increase how much you eat each time.

The other way is to just do it fast like ripping off bandaid. Before your orgasm has even subsided just quick lick some off your fingers. Don't even give yourself time to think about not doing it.
paddy001
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by paddy001 »

It is very easy. Just threw your legs over the head and shot a load straight into your mouth then swallow. It was delicious and rewarding.