Truth or dare tease confessions

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
vinh
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Slave

Truth or dare tease confessions

Post by vinh »

i got this tease with a random number
https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=14591
And used a dice to determine my fate, odd=truth, even= dare.

A 6 had me tie my balls by wrapping rope around them like a ball stretcher so the we're stretched about 2" from my cock.
And a 4 sent. 4 ice cubes up my ass. Fuck they were cold!
A 1. The longest I went without getting off was this year. I had an orgasm sometime around the end of may and apart from an accidental and ruine non-orgasmic cum on 07 June I did not orgasm or cum until 12 July because my Master fordade it.

Currently my last orgasm was 11 August.

A 1. The biggest cock I ever took was about 6", a little smaller than mine in any event. A Master i was playing with at the time fucked me very hard. It was the only time He ever fucked me.

A 5. I think the first time i tasted cum was in my early tens when my cousin introduced my to j.o. and i licked my fingers at his suggestion after i jerked him to an orgasm. It was a while longer before I tasted my own cum.

A 4. I pissed about half a glass of foul tasting beer coloured piss and drank it all. i need to drink more water!

A 2. Edging with my non dominant hand. But I am still not permitted to cum
billy.the.clerk
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Re: Truth or dare tease confessions

Post by billy.the.clerk »

i got this tease
https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=14591
And used a dice to determine my fate, odd=truth, even= dare.

Tied my balls
Then the ice cubes, brrrrr!
Went a year without cumming because i was ordered to "be good"
Have never taken a real cock
I ate my own cum aged 15
Just pissed in my own mouth in the bath
My fantasy is to be blindfolded and tied naked in a semi sheltered area and "found" by men or women who take their pleasures with me and i never know who did what, all i know is that i've been fucked up the arse, in the mouth and licked cunts and arses. Then i'm left and found by a dog which bites and then fucks me.