MY Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
jameshunt
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

MY Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience

Post by jameshunt »

This is a real story, PM if you want proof

I was told to answer this question here, so here goes

My most embarrassing sexual experience was when i was 18 years old (23 now). I was still a virgin and i was desperate to lose it. I would go to parties and try to hook up with girls, but they senses my desperation from a mile away. I had a few time where i made out with some girls, but that never lead to anything more.

One night, i went to a party and i was chilling with my friends. Got drunk and abandoned hope of losing my virginity that night. I was about to leave when i decided to talk to these two girls on my way out. One of them, kinda cute, and a nice pair of legs, Jane, was really into me. She lived a block across and i ended up at her place in my drunken state.

All of a sudden it hit me, "this is my chance" i said.

We flirted a bit and went upstairs where i decided to take the lead. I started undressing her and making out pretty often. We were on her bed when she turned around and put me on the bottom, she was on top. She reached for a condom and got it. I was so excited, but something wasn't right for jane.

She kept tugging and tugging, but my friend down there, my little james just would not wake up. I tried to jerk it my self, "comon" i sighed. She chuckled a bit and said "its ok honey, lets just sleep". I begged her and tried to get my cock hard, but i could not. I slept that night in her bed, a virgin.....and i am still a virgin to this day :(

The next day she had told all her friends, and I was the but of a lot of jokes. Its not super embarrassing i guess, but its my story.

thank you for reading
Max bottomsub
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Re: MY Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience

Post by Max bottomsub »

aw man, that must really suck. Happens to everyone!
green
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Re: MY Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience

Post by green »

Alcohol wont do you any good when it comes to flirting ;).
I hope you learned your lesson :-)

Thanks for sharing.
You can own the earth and still - All you'll own is earth until
You can paint with all the colors of the wind