a longing desire

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
Masterofmice
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

a longing desire

Post by Masterofmice »

I am some day going to fulfill my desire of becoming a cock sucking whore. A cum guzzling slut. I am a sissy who craves cock in my mouth throbbing to explode white hot cum over my tongue and down my throat. A nice facial coating my lips seems heavenly. Even to some extent I wish to have my ass pumped with hot cum filling my boi pussy till it leaks. Most recently I have been watching cock training, cum loving, sissy training, cock worship videos, hypnotic brain washing videos to begin/continue my transformation. I've been watching them so much I started repeating a mantra in my head. This fantasy has to be fulfilled. I hope that someone reads this and either gives me instructions or writes a tease (no flash teases) to dominate me into becoming a cock slave. Men cocks or. shemale cocks is fine. To be dominated by women, shemales or men in servicing cum spewing machines. I have been feeling the need to submit to cocks and have my mouth abused for by anyone. I want to be a slave and be put into my place forced into adoring cocks, the more the better, until my stomach becomes a cum bucket. Can anyone help me? I'm begging on my knees, where I belong, for help. Right now I can only dress up I'n my sexy lingerie taking in dildos and jerking my clity for my own reward, dreaming it was another real cock. So please help this burning desire come to life. Or at least keep me eating my own cum.. Thank you all.