dreaming

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
Masterofmice
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

dreaming

Post by Masterofmice »

I dream I was a cum dump. I wish men,shemales and women would cum all over my face and in my mouth. I have sucked on dildos wishing they were real hard throbbing cocks. Sometimes cuming on them and sucking my cum off it. I have enjoyed dressing up in stockings, corsets, teddys, bras and panties, thongs, g strings, chimise and other girly things, just to be my sissy self jerking off and cuming hard. Sometimes I do anal but not so often, but wonder what its like to have my ass filled to to the hilt with hot creamy cum. I wish a cock (or strap on) stretch my ass andturn me into a quivering cunt longing for another orgasm.I am a cum slut, whore who needs to eat cum to be satisfied. Cum dripping down my face and wiped into my mouth where it belongs.To jerk off another man's cock into my hands and sexily licking it all up. For a shemale to cum into my mouth and me snow balling it into her mouth and back into mine, mixed with all of our saliva and juices. For a dominating women to train me into such fantasies . This is my dream. If you want to help make this a reality then write a tease about it or contact me here or at [email protected].
Last edited by Masterofmice on Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Masterofmice
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: dreaming

Post by Masterofmice »

Also tease n denial with lots of edging, ruined orgasms, strangled orgasms, eventually a full orgasm, just to have some dominating control fun. Then real fun of being a sissy cum slave. I was wondering if someone could help me out?