I'll never do it

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
Braxii
Explorer
Explorer

Re: I'll never do it

Post by Braxii »

You're right makarov, i have been holding it back for a week sometimes, because i were on vacation. It was a better orgasm, but that single one, were not as good as 7 normal ones :-)
As said, it is fun to be told what to do, and I also kind a like being watched, but there's my limit :smile:
Lindsey
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lindsey »

Braxii wrote:You're right makarov, i have been holding it back for a week sometimes, because i were on vacation. It was a better orgasm, but that single one, were not as good as 7 normal ones :-)
As said, it is fun to be told what to do, and I also kind a like being watched, but there's my limit :smile:
When it comes to sex, there's honestly no such thing as having limits. You can have a limit as far as what you would be willing to do for something you want, at a given point in time. But when someone learns what that is, they can expand it. Quite a bit. Understand that there's a difference between someone forcing you to do something, and you *wanting* to do it. I don't believe in the former.

You obviously haven't found someone that turns you on in the right way to make you change your perception of what turns you on. Some guys like being bossed around and treated like an inferior. Personally, that's not the way that I like to do things. I have a feeling if you came across a girl that knew how to keep what you want just far enough out of reach that you'd jump through some hoops to get it, you'd realize that you have more grey areas than you may think you do.

I don't consider myself someone that lives an 'alternative lifestyle'. I'm not in an S&M relationship, and I never will be. That sort of thing doesn't interest me. But, IMO, sex is the most fascinating thing in the world, and the only way to truly enjoy it is to have an open mind and to be with someone you trust...someone who knows you well enough to make you want to try new things.

It may sound vain and disgusting to you...but if I wanted to, I could get you to eat your own cum. I'm not talking about forcing you do to it. I'm talking about making it so you want to. It's that kind of mental manipulation that I really love about sex. I like a challenge like that. And trust me, it can be done. ;)

-L
Marke
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
I am a: Submissive

Post by Marke »

I couldn't agree more Lindsey. The first time it was suggested I couldn't do it, but then it prayed on my mind. With cum it is easy - you expect the girl to swallow. You are happy to kiss her. Next thing you are happy to swallow.

Well, it didn't happen that quickly ... but cream pies are a great turn on. My partner loved it when I did that. It is mind blowing intimate for a couple in my opinion.

PS Love Your posts Lindsey! :love:
I Proudly Serve Women
Miss Tira
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Miss Tira »

Marke wrote:I With cum it is easy - you expect the girl to swallow.
Not when I'm the girl, you don't.

;-)
Visit http://www.princesschristie.com today!
Tira demands it. And the Princess' affection couldn't hurt either. Well, it probably can.

So in summary - http://www.princesschristie.com right now.
Foxhawke
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Foxhawke »

Personally I also got some inhibitations when it comes to eating my own cum, but I'm pretty sure this is mainly because I'm alone when it's suggested (ie through teases). However, I'm fairly sure I would have no problems doing it if there was someone else coaxing me into it at the time and even more so if she were physically with me at the time (I doubt I'd be able to refuse a cute, hot and/or dominant woman wanting to snowball me, for example, or eating out a creampie).

I guess it's just something I won't be experiencing until there's someone to do it with. But maybe curiousity will get the better of me one day.
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

I did it some days ago because I was encouraged well enough. I just couldn't disobey :innocent:

It's very: :sick:

...but the day after it's already a turn on if you think about :lol:
Try or die
Makarov
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Makarov »

Towards eating cum...

I've done that quite a few times. And it's tasted worse every single time. Pre-cum, surprisingly, not so bad. Go figure on that one.
Braxii
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Braxii »

Lindsey:
When it comes to sex, there's honestly no such thing as having limits. You can have a limit as far as what you would be willing to do for something you want, at a given point in time. But when someone learns what that is, they can expand it. Quite a bit. Understand that there's a difference between someone forcing you to do something, and you *wanting* to do it. I don't believe in the former.

You obviously haven't found someone that turns you on in the right way to make you change your perception of what turns you on. Some guys like being bossed around and treated like an inferior. Personally, that's not the way that I like to do things. I have a feeling if you came across a girl that knew how to keep what you want just far enough out of reach that you'd jump through some hoops to get it, you'd realize that you have more grey areas than you may think you do.

I don't consider myself someone that lives an 'alternative lifestyle'. I'm not in an S&M relationship, and I never will be. That sort of thing doesn't interest me. But, IMO, sex is the most fascinating thing in the world, and the only way to truly enjoy it is to have an open mind and to be with someone you trust...someone who knows you well enough to make you want to try new things.

It may sound vain and disgusting to you...but if I wanted to, I could get you to eat your own cum. I'm not talking about forcing you do to it. I'm talking about making it so you want to. It's that kind of mental manipulation that I really love about sex. I like a challenge like that. And trust me, it can be done. ;)

-L-
Well, i follow you most of the way. It is clearly that you have a gifted mouth, and that kind a makes you an authority :-)
That makes it really hard for me to argue with you.
Of course there is a lot of grey zones, and maybe i would do it, if someone i really loved/liked ordered me to. Love makes you do strange things, and i would do it for the person probaly, and maybe not enjoying it fully ?
And, one thing is for sure, eating cum would not be one of those things :smile: No matter how persuative, no matter how much she could play mind games, i would not do it. Maybe limits can be pushed, but i'm a stubborn bastard when it comes to some things.
Im apoligize for my english, but im not used to discuss in this language :-)
Sincere, Braxii
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager
I am a: None of the above

Post by jp »

The problem, for me, with eating cum is that after you've had that orgasm all desire for that sort of thing is gone. I may get worked up, the tease may be so great that I'm willing to do anything, I may be convinced that I'm going to do it this time... and then when it all comes out, that desire just falls right away.
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Yes JP that's normal. You need a woman who you want to impress with that.
And, one thing is for sure, eating cum would not be one of those things :smile: No matter how persuative, no matter how much she could play mind games, i would not do it. Maybe limits can be pushed, but i'm a stubborn bastard when it comes to some things.
I said the same Braxxii :lol:
Try or die
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager
I am a: None of the above

Post by jp »

I don't think wanting to impress a woman would do it for me, either. I think it would take the mind games Lindsey is talking about... you'd have to make me want to do it, even after I've cum. "Impressing" people has never been something I've cared about.
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

jp wrote:I don't think wanting to impress a woman would do it for me, either. I think it would take the mind games Lindsey is talking about... you'd have to make me want to do it, even after I've cum. "Impressing" people has never been something I've cared about.
That's almost the same. If a woman controls your mind she can do that with you. I think one important point of playing with a man's mind is to bring him to that point that he wants to satisfy her, impress her, obey her, call it how you want.
Try or die
str0be
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by str0be »

Makarov wrote:Towards eating cum...

I've done that quite a few times. And it's tasted worse every single time. Pre-cum, surprisingly, not so bad. Go figure on that one.

Not that it would improve the tase enough to make it 'good' or alter some of the people's opinions on eating cum, but the flavor f your cum is directly related to your intake. Spicy foods, booze, smoking all 'taint' the flavor, while some other stuff will improve it (I think celery was one thing that helps).

I do happen to agree with what some others have said about once I get off, I have very little motivation to eat it. I can't say whether having a girl there to tell me to would help or not, since I've never done that around a woman. The only way I've been able to do it is the whole upside down and aiming at your face type of thing, which is fun for more than just the cum-eating, you also get the facial. This approach also makes it so I basically have no time between cumming and eating it.

That being said, after the first time, it's harder and harder to do that, since I know what's gonna happen at the end. :whistle:

str0be
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

You are right about the possibilities to make cum more tasty. But I really think it's more a mind thing. Maybe 80% mind and 20% taste. Oh and you can swallow it without really tasting it, because it's not much.If you swallow fast you will not taste a lot. But it will be still a feeling of disgust.
Try or die
Miss Tira
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Miss Tira »

You could swallow it very quickly, and then imediately drink something strong, if you're having trouble.
Visit http://www.princesschristie.com today!
Tira demands it. And the Princess' affection couldn't hurt either. Well, it probably can.

So in summary - http://www.princesschristie.com right now.