I'll never do it

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
Braxii
Explorer
Explorer

I'll never do it

Post by Braxii »

I have a confession: I haven't done any of the teases parts, which included any form of pain, og anything i have found disgusting. Whenever I get ordered to eat my cum i will not do it.
That's my confession.
Sincere, Braxii :-)
JasonSlut
Explorer
Explorer

Re: I'll never do it

Post by JasonSlut »

Well Braxii, I think you may just be on the wrong site if you are not going to even attempt to try do to what the tease says. I think that maybe you should go step by step here if you are interested. I mean you could just put your tongue in your cum to get a little taste to see what it is like rather than taken a whole load of it into your mouth. As for pain just go as far as you can and try to increase your limits each time. Of course this is just my opinion, it is totally up to you how you proceed with this.

Jason
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by jp »

I think Braxii is fine on this site. There are all kinds of levels of submission and all kinds of people that like the things this site has to offer. Some people just like the teasing atmosphere, not everyone comes here to submit to women.

As you said, that's just your opinion and what he does is up to him. We all have our own opinions and can do what we want with them. =)
Miss Tira
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Miss Tira »

Still though Braxxi! Work with us here!

I like what Jason said about pushing your limits. If femdom and teasing is something you like, even a little bit, it's worth exploring.

I bet you'd think it's a lot of fun if you gave it your all.

I've coaxed a few guys into this sort of fetish in my time. They all stayed!
Visit http://www.princesschristie.com today!
Tira demands it. And the Princess' affection couldn't hurt either. Well, it probably can.

So in summary - http://www.princesschristie.com right now.
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by jp »

I have to agree with Tira, although I also believe in what I said.

I think it's fun to try new things, to push your limits. I used to not do anything with pain in it either, but now I'm doing more of it and even like some of it. I still have limits I'm not comfortable pushing there, too. Like cum eating, for example. Still haven't done that. Don't like the idea of it. Who knows if I'll ever do it.
Braxii
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Braxii »

I see your points, i exactly really do. But I know myself, and I knowmyself good enough, that I like what does not hurt. I like to enjoy my orgasm, I like the idea of someone telling me what to do, even seeing what im doing. But no smashing my balls, or ruining orgasms, or holding for several days, you know that the last one is not healthy at all, right?

Why go and try something new, when I like the things the way they are? I exactly like them very much the way they are :-)

Sincere, Braxii
Braxii
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Braxii »

JasonSlut wrote:Well Braxii, I think you may just be on the wrong site if you are not going to even attempt to try do to what the tease says. I think that maybe you should go step by step here if you are interested. I mean you could just put your tongue in your cum to get a little taste to see what it is like rather than taken a whole load of it into your mouth. As for pain just go as far as you can and try to increase your limits each time. Of course this is just my opinion, it is totally up to you how you proceed with this.

Jason
In many ways, you are right, I do not belong here. But i search for the teases where i am allowed to cum in the end, and I do them all the way, without all the pain. :-)
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by jp »

That's exactly how I started out using this site, and other sites before it. Enjoy it! That's all that matters.

And as for:
Braxii wrote:or holding for several days, you know that the last one is not healthy at all, right?
There's no health risk at all with holding it for a couple days, or even a week or two. But there are certainly health risks with holding it in for more than a couple of weeks.

*Disclaimer* I'm not a doctor, I don't pretend to be one. This isn't health/medical advice, it is simply what I have learned through researching online sources.
Braxii
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Braxii »

You might be right, but i'm sure it is healthy to have orgasms - every day :-)

Your metabolism gets higher after you've had one, and you will not be so stressed.
str0be
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by str0be »

Braxii wrote:You might be right, but i'm sure it is healthy to have orgasms - every day :-)

Your metabolism gets higher after you've had one, and you will not be so stressed.

There is actually an Eastern school of thought that teaches it's actually very unhealthy to orgasm. They believe your strength is in your semen, so by releasing it, you are giving away your strength.

While I don't necessarily believe in that, there's really no danger in no getting off for extended periods of time. Your body has a natural defense against any damage coming from it, that defense being a wet dream. How chastitiy devices would affect anything, I don't know. But simply not masterbating or not coming isn't going to cause you any damage.
alexi4u
Explorer
Explorer

Post by alexi4u »

Absolutely right. Your body will protect you from any physical harm. Do not cum and report back here how many days before you have an awesome sexual dream and cream your sheets. Wet dreams will happen to 15 year olds and 50 year olds if release is not obtained.
Braxii
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Braxii »

I will not try to hold my cum back, because i enjoy cumming :-)
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Hi Braxxi, that's cool. Just do it how you like it. Maybe you are curious next year and try to mix a little bit of pain with pleasure, maybe not. You know that pain activates the adrenalin production of the body? That's the main reason why a little slap to the the balls really can increase the feeling of lust.

And about holding the cum back: If you never experienced this it's impossible to explain you that. But wouldn't you like it... if your orgasm would be a lot stronger, your whole body is shaking, your breath is so fast even 5 minutes after your orgasm, you can't think straight and just are so relaxed and satisfied.

Oh yes maybe it's not healthy, but I smoke, too. So I don't care what's healthy. I just enjoy the life and it's over when it's over :-D

But that's up to everybody. You need priorities in your life and I don't think there are wrong or right priorities. Everybody has to find it by himself.
Try or die
Makarov
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Makarov »

I say we're here to have fun, and do what you think is the most fun for you. If following all the instructions every time makes you happy, that's cool. If you don't want to do everything, that's cool too. I don't do everything, and I also don't deny myself. I don't see a reason to at this time.

Now then, I'm sure you might say, "Mak! You've gotta test your limits!"

I've already done that. I've denied myself for a few weeks, tried other things. I think I have a good grasp on what I think is fun.

Plus, I don't have fun denying myself for the sake of denying myself. I'd rather deny myself for someone. It makes it more fun.
Miss Tira
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Miss Tira »

Mak, you've gotta test yoiur limits!

That time you were asking for it.
Visit http://www.princesschristie.com today!
Tira demands it. And the Princess' affection couldn't hurt either. Well, it probably can.

So in summary - http://www.princesschristie.com right now.