I'll never do it

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: I'll never do it

Post by jp »

The trouble is getting it in the mouth. I think the rest of it would be pretty easy, especially the getting it out of the mouth quickly (as in, down the throat).
Makarov
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Makarov »

Miss Tira wrote:You could swallow it very quickly, and then imediately drink something strong, if you're having trouble.
I've tried that, but it doesn't entirely remove the taste from the throat. And as for eating on a better diet, my financial status at this point does not allow me to purchase anything better than the cheap crap at McCrappy groceries. Ultimately this is something I'm putting a firm "no" stamp on.

Did I mention the last time I did eat my cum, the next day I ended up with food poisoning? So now, whenever I think about eating cum, I remember the couple days I spent lying on the couch with food poisoning. The cum probably didn't cause it, but unfortunately the memory got latched on.
Marke
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian

Post by Marke »

Sorry Miss Tira, I didn't mean that a girl should swallow, just that if she is sucking your cock (and how lucky is that), then you would expect her to swaow as well.

Oh dear, I can just see myself getting into trouble with this post.

Surfice to say I don't expect a girl to suck me off and I am happy to swallow.
I Proudly Serve Women
toolman2810
Explorer
Explorer

Post by toolman2810 »

I can't believe I'm posting this, The most sexiest & beautiful thing to me is giving a woman an orgasm. It would be nice to orgasm simutaneously everytime, when it happens its magic. Quite often it dosn't ,I cum & the lass misses out.
My fantasy is to have an agreement with her where she cums everytime. Ideally you can make her cum with foreplay. If she is close & you can't hold back. Well what is a guy to do.
My fantasy is if she has missed out then as disgusting it seems I will lick her to orgasm. Its something no man wants to do but may stop me from being a lazy lover also.
baultista
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by baultista »

I'm a bit of a newbie so I haven't done EVERYTHING requested yet.

So far I've never actually "gotten naked". I like to keep my socks and/or underwear on! So far the "don't cum now, you have to wait for two weeks" thing hasn't worked for me either. I just get frustrated and end up finishing anyways.

I like the ones where they let you finish at the end. Fun, but not too degrading, and with some kind of deliverable at the end is what I like.

Just my two cents.
byzantine
Explorer
Explorer

Post by byzantine »

I like the teasing part, though not the denial part. i wish there where more teases that actually ordered you to cum in the end.

Most things I wouldn´t do aren´t on this featured here anyway (afaik). Things like scat, blood, etc. Yikes.

byzantine
tdrules
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tdrules »

baultista wrote:I'm a bit of a newbie so I haven't done EVERYTHING requested yet.

So far I've never actually "gotten naked". I like to keep my socks and/or underwear on! So far the "don't cum now, you have to wait for two weeks" thing hasn't worked for me either. I just get frustrated and end up finishing anyways.

I like the ones where they let you finish at the end. Fun, but not too degrading, and with some kind of deliverable at the end is what I like.

Just my two cents.
For me I've never had a "'real" person deny me. I'd love to try it. Not just IM chat but the real deal. I've been a part of this site and OD.com for years. But I've never ate my own cum, never done "abusive anal"'(i've stuck a finger but not too much) only some cbt, (like I've said before nothing that would be dangerous like needles) and I've never held out for longer than a week from the teases. I once held it for a month but I did not do web teases. if I would have i really don't think I would have gone that long. Because that whole month I didn't even touch it.

I hope everyone has a good day
TDRULES
ordered
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ordered »

A few thoughts as I read this post and all the responses-

-You shouldn't do anything you're not comfortable with.
-You can swallow cum and not taste it if you deep throat another guy, and keep him in your mouth when he cums.
-I don't necesarily lose interest when I cum, I'm fortunate and can have multiple orgasms! (YAY!!!) but I don't always shoot semen when I orgasm
-I don't like extended denial- I mean sure, for a couple of hours it can be a fun sex game, but I'm way to horny and slutty for that, I want myself and my partner to cum over and over all day long!
-But I don't top from the bottom, so I'll pretty much do anything once I've agreed to be someone's slave. Of course, underage and bestiality are off limits, but otherwise my limits just have to do with being in the closet, and not having to do anything that could change that. But just because I'm a slutty sex-slave doesn't mean I'm going to do whatever some stranger in the form of an online Master or Mistress tells me.

I reserve the right to choose who I'm going to play with (although I don't usually turn people down! LOL) as long as they have SOME self esteem, and a concept of keeping themselves looking fairly nice. I don't want to sound shallow, and noone has to be a super-model to have sex with me, but no beer-belly fur-faces, and no anorexic bulemics or 1/2 ton women either. And it's not so much about the looks, but my experience has shown me that none of these people have the confidence to make me a happy little slave!
BoredOMK17
Explorer
Explorer

Post by BoredOMK17 »

Don't sweat it man, when I first came to this site I had a fetish for worshiping feet.
I liked to be ordered around, I liked being tied up, and I enjoyed CUMMING! Thats it!

But as I stuck around man, I learned that a lot of other things can be fun too.
Like extended orgasm denial, also known as chastity.
I found it really hard to just stop and not cum, but once I tried the "Chastity Girlfriend" series...
I was SOOO hooked! Damn, now I love chastity. I never thought I would.
But after waiting so long the orgasms are really powerful.
Plus its so fucking hot after like, the 4th day when EVERY chick you see turns you on and when you think about how much you want to cum, and what you would do to earn an orgasm. So fucking hot.

Another thing I never saw myself into was pain.
Pain was never my thing and I'd always skip over anything that said "Punch your balls"
I was always like "Yeah... fuck that. Why would I clamp my nips and flick my testies?" :lol:
But after the Amy series, (that I fell in love with) I totally love pain.
Pain is like... showing the mistress your totally down to do anything for her.
Also your nipples have something to do with your cock... somehow... so nipple torture is fun. haha.

Another thing I ABSOLUTE NEVER EVER saw myself doing was wearing panties.
Because I always thought that doing that was too "GAY" or that it would turn me into a homosexual...
Or that I would turn into a total cross dresser... I didn't want to be any of these things.
But that isn't the case at all man, I like when a tease tells me to wear panties because its like, the girl is MAKING you wear those panties, shes getting pleasure from your humiliation...
I read somewhere that if you enjoy a girl "making you wear panties" then deep down you want to wear panties. Nah, I don't think so. I don't want to wear panties... I mean it would do nothing for me if I just slipped on a pair of panties and went about my business. I have no desire to be a chick, or to look like a chick, or feel like a chick... But when I'm doing a tease where the girl is making me wear them, then thats fucking hot man. Hell yeah. Just like I wouldn't just go around punching my balls, but if a chick got pleasure from watching me do it then hell fucking yeah I'll do it, thats sexy. But I'm not going to shove something up my ass and pump my butt till I leak goo. Screwwwwwww that. Sure a chick gets pleasure from it, but I don't want to associate my orgasms with pumping my ass. I want a girlfriend and a wife someday, with kids. :-) I wouldn't want to ruin that by going gay! So I stay away from dildos and fingers.

Now when we get to eating your own cum? Fuck that, I never got that shit. I mean after I cum my dick shrinks up, I get tired, and actually most of the time I turn into a switch for some strange reason. After the first orgasm I become dominant. I guess its my mind telling me to make up for what I just did. But yeah, I'm not going to eat my puddle after I've already taken care of my arousal. What the hell is the point of that? It isn't gonna make me any hornier unless I let it sit there for 30 min then eat it. :lol:

Another thing I just can't do is ruined orgasm. After a ruined orgasm I feel totally STUPID. I would probably enjoy it more if a REAL girl were making me ruin my orgasm... but after I ruin it for a tease I sit there thinking... "Why the fuck did I just do that... this sucks... fuck that I'm never doing that again" :-P

and I'm never shoving nothing down my dick hole, or jerking off in front of my window, or in public under the table, or with my door open, or to little kids, or to guys, or any of that. Screw all that shit.
And a last tip is if you come across a tease that makes you exercise, STRETCHING IS IMPORTANT.

End.
Incubo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Incubo »

I think the thing to remember here is that this site doesn't pander to a specific fetish, but rather encompasses a lot of different ones. As such, of course there are going to be some things you like doing, and some things you don't.

Personally, I honestly do very little of what's actually in most of the teases because they are things I don't like and won't do. Just skip 'em and do what you do like. I don't see anything wrong with that. It's like anything else sexual. Only you know what makes you feel good, the author of a tease doesn't. Most often, the tease is written out of things that the author likes and they are simply sharing their fantasy with others who might like it as well.

There are countless teases around the site that involve chastity cuckolding. Now, personally, I've never seen the point in that. I can't wrap my head around how a person would derive any pleasure out of watching their partner screw someone else much less while being denied themselves. Or in many cases, not even watching their partner do it, just knowing that they are. I accept that there are people who do enjoy that sort of thing. Nothing wrong with it, but it's just not for me, so I avoid those teases. (Worth noting here though that I do find the behaviour somewhat fascinating from a psychological perspective. I'm awfully curious why people like this kind of thing most likely because I can't reason it out in my own mind.) The same with pain, cum eating, ass play, feet worship....whatever the case may be, if you don't like it, move on to the next thing that you do like.

With so many teases here, there's a pretty good chance that there's something here for almost everyone, but I don't think anyone expects you to like everything represented here. As previously mentioned, there are varying degrees of submission and many of the authors are willing to submit to a far greater degree than others. You shouldn't really measure yourself against someone else's preferences, so don't worry so much about skipping stuff.
kinkydomina
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Mistress
Sub/Slave(s): I am currently the Owner of 3 slaves, none of which I wish to reveal, as they are not part of this site.

Post by kinkydomina »

If I want to be entertained, I will go to the cinema, get some popcorn, a drink, and enjoy my movie. Now, my whole idea of entertainment would be ruined if I spilled the popcorn.
If you ventured to do the tease, go all the way, you will realise it is so much fun.
I run into this kind of slaves on a daily basis. They are very particular about the desire to be made to eat their own spunk, yet they fail to accomplish it. Of course, they run away afterwards. I think they are a bunch of scared chickens. :-D
andyoranges
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by andyoranges »

I love to be forced to eat my own cum, either being snowballed for when she sits on my face after I've unloaded inside her, ans she makes me lick her clean. I love to do it not because its so great to me, but because she gets so hot......it leads to so many other things. :yes:
cumgulper
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cumgulper »

well Braxil I can understand your point. Give it time and eventually you
may try it. I would not eat cum before, but now I can´t get enough of the stuff.