I came without permission, what should my punishment be?

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
Snyder24
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): No :( still looking.
Sub/Slave(s): No.

I came without permission, what should my punishment be?

Post by Snyder24 »

My mistress wants me to post here to see what my punishment should be for cumming without permission?

She was stroking me so hard and so fast I could not help myself, and I had been in chastity for so long that I came without her permission :(

I didn't mean too but she took out her lotion which she knows drives me crazy with lust and stroked me for about 15 minutes as fast as she could - knowing I would not be able to resist cumming and laughing knowing that I would cum and be punished for it.

Now I am ordered to post on this forum asking what my punishment should be?

Any suggestions?
DoxysTurtle
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: I came without permission, what should my punishment be?

Post by DoxysTurtle »

That seems like something she should decide, though truthfully, I don't think that's something deserving of any punishment, especially one decided by strangers. It takes practice, and even with that, if she was intentionally trying to make you cum without permission, there was probably not much you could do.
EternalLust
Explorer
Explorer

Re: I came without permission, what should my punishment be?

Post by EternalLust »

How could this be true while your were asking 9 minutes before to find a Domme. You could simply said that you want a self punishement idea or so. Then 15 min of mean jerking by your mistress that wants to make you cum as fast as possible after longtime chastity, I think she would have had submitted to you as her god. Actually if a mistress is good enough she can do better.