A confession from me

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
Severo
Explorer
Explorer

A confession from me

Post by Severo »

On Friday my girlfriend told me to join a website that has a free tease and an introductory tease. She told me I was going to stroke to these teases, the introductory one on Friday night. Then the free scenario one 3 times over the next week and the tease would decide my fate. All this, while she watched me, from across the room. Saturday and Sunday were difficult to say the least. This morning I was finding the tease difficult but was doing fine. The tease hit the 30 minute mark and as I edged for the 4th time I got too close and had a ruined orgasm. I still had to finish the tease and edged once more but that was incredibly difficult to do, however I did. Now feeling very shame faced and embarrassed with myself. I know stuff happens and no big deal, but am guilty for failing the task. My girlfriend told me to post this message on here as part of my punishment. More punishment to follow I know this.

Severo
@Severome on twitter
someone43
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: A confession from me

Post by someone43 »

Which site?
Great free cam site! Lot of girls who love teasing.
Check it out: http://www.myfreecams.com

I'll even be posting brief reviews of girls who are good at it to narrow down your search! :-D
Severo
Explorer
Explorer

Re: A confession from me

Post by Severo »

I did send you an instant message but here is the thread for the website.

http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 36#p183884
@Severome on twitter
ArtsemLiz
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
I am a: Dom (Male)

View the latest post

Post by ArtsemLiz »

I am in So OC too...been around a while same name on another site that is no longer very active.

Should be back on the bike this weekend
И жить хорошо и жизнь хороша! Вы согласны?