Embarrassing Confessions

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
thegoodbaron
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Embarrassing Confessions

Post by thegoodbaron »

Hello all :wave: , I'm new here and what better why to get to know/break the ice with the most charmingly cheeky collection of cumsluts, clitteasers and cocksqueezers around, alliteration, then by humiliating myself, and not necessarily in a good way, with the hope that others may join in and share my shame. So the point of this thread is to perhaps share an embarrassing story that happened to you while you were maybe doing something for a tease, dom/me, just your own personal adult alone time or whatever that maybe wasn't supposed to happen. :-)

And so I'll start off with the 2 most embarrassing things that ever happened to me
1) I was doing a tease involving petplay and then it got the point where I need a tail, so naturally I got an anal plug, not just any plug mind you... one I had just gotten that I wanted to try out since it vibrated, and it was a bit different then the others I had and where used to. This new one did not have a "T" shaped safety. I'm not the most flexible guy and the vibrate setting was on the safety that was there in the form of a finger hook so I had to insert it part way, turn on the vibrate setting, then insert the rest of the way... as you may have guessed things did not go as planed... I got it part way in turned on the vibrate setting on full because I couldn't see the setting and then moved my leg wrong because it was a tad unexpected and ended up falling right on my ass and pushing the plug all the way in... and yes I do also mean the safety as well, I went from :-) to :-| and finally to :\'-( in span of about 3 seconds...

and as was already stated I'm not the most flexible so I reached and reached and reached and could reach the plug that had moved into my quite large fanny :-O
my sister was the only one who I could call for help in this situation because she was the only one who wouldn't judge me, much, and was in range to help me at the time... so I asked if she was free for a few minutes and if she would help me with something. My sister, who I will not name, not being without her wits asked what I needed help with. And I was forced to come right out with it. and her face quite resembled a mix between :-| and :-/ and so she agreed to help me with my shall I say vibrating troubles. I had to lean on the bed with my naked ass facing my sister as she reached in and pulled out the shaking smuggler. She then handed me the toy, said to never ask her for help in this kind of matter again and left...

as for my second tale...
2) I lived with a roommate and friend I'd known since about the age of 3, I was once again doing some petplay with my then real life mistress, My friend was working that day so we had the place to our selves, we began to play and about an hour in I told to get one of toys from the living room and so off I went and as I was picking up the toy the front door open and in walked my roommate... he basically did that Grandpa Simpson gif with the hat because as he walked in he didn't see me at first and just put his jacket and hat on the coat rack as he walked in. he then saw me as I was about to make a run for it and we locked eyes... He just had this blank stare for about 2 seconds and then grabbed his things and left the apartment, I later received a text message telling me to inform him when I was "done". He then talked to me about it later and told me flat out that he would prefer it if I didn't do anything of the sort there anymore but if I did I simply tell him not to come back to the place for a few hours...

so yeah, I believe that's plenty of embarrassment for now, so feel free to share your stories or just judge me if your so inclined...
reflog1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Embarrassing Confessions

Post by reflog1 »

i've had embarrassing moments. but nothing to the point where i couldn't just say "eh...shit happens" and keep it movin