Kate and Tim by reflog

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
thithytease
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Kate and Tim by reflog

Post by thithytease »

In the last series of Kate and Tim (6) the author said that the next chapter will be the last chapter of the series.if my suggestion matters,i would request the author to keep continuing the series since it is very very hot,sexy,teasing,frustrating,sensual all at the same time.however,if the author wants to end it,i would suggest that in that final chapter,Kate asks Tim to prove his love for her by killing himself.i think it would be a very sexy way to end the series.
cousin_it
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Lefty
Sub/Slave(s): Righty

Re: Kate and Tim by reflog

Post by cousin_it »

That sounds like the stuff of nightmares
I have spent my whole life scared – frightened of things that could happen, might happen, might not happen. Fifty years I spent like that. Finding myself awake at three in the morning. But you know what? Ever since my diagnosis, I sleep just fine.
What I came to realize is that fear, that's the worst of it. That's the real enemy. So, get up, get out in the real world and you kick that bastard as hard as you can right in the teeth.
- Walter White, Breaking Bad
renegadewj
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by renegadewj »

It is a great story, I could see it ending with some form of castration. Tim does seem to always crawl back like a lost puppy...
thithytease
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by thithytease »

ya.castration and forced feminization by feeding him hormones can also be a good way to end it.like feed him hormone pills daily so that he develops soft titties,round and wide hips,and a rather narrower waist.then cut his balls and cage his little penis and throw away the key.and lock him permanently in the basement with a pipe in his mouth whose other end is connected to kate's toilet.so tim is fed nothing but kate's shit and piss until the last day of his life.i know it may gross many,but its just my personal opinion and fetish.