My First Panties

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
beach boi
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

My First Panties

Post by beach boi »

First let me apologize for taking so long to accomplish this task of going out in my new panties. I had a few personal family issues that arose and needed to be dealt with. Even though I was busy taking care of a few things I still had time to walk around in my two panties. I would shower, and shave myself keeping smooth. I would towel off and lotion the area. This always made me hard, then as I would slide the thin material up legs I would get even more excited as the soft material caressed my cock and balls. I would walk about my home the thin material barely containing me for about an hour or so each night. By the end I would be dripping precum and aching to stroke and orgasm. As i walk around wearing my panties I would imagine wearing them every day. I sometimes even imagined being caught wearing them. I felt so sexy and sinful as I would strut about with a hard cock tenting my panties, the rear of the thong pulling up into my crack giving me a wedgie. Every night I would think about your up coming task and who and how I would ask out for part three.

The day finally came and I shaved and applied lotion to myself. I then dressed in my blue thong with lace around the waist and a pair of loose fitting pants. I became hard immediately and had a bit of a bulge in my pants. As I approached my front door I could feel my heart rate increase. Taking a deep breath I opened the door and went to my truck. As I drove to the mall I thought that this isn't too bad, no-one knows or can see what I am wearing. So when I got there I did not hesitate at all I just jumped out and strode right in. I entered the mall through Macy's so I thought I could get a part of todays tasks finish quickly. I grabbed a shirt from a rack and headed to the dressing rooms. I went in and stripped my shirt and dropped my pants ready to get task #2 done. I took a few shots to send you. I redressed and continued on. My next step was Fredrick's of Hollywood. I was sure I would be able to find a skimpy and sexy panty in here. As i shopped around a sales girl did ask if i needed any help. I said no I am just looking for something for my girlfriend. She said ok and left me to brouse through end panties. I finally decided on a thiong that kept drawing me back to it. This part of the tasks doesn't seem like it was too hard but in actuallity, every time i bent down or over all I could think of was the picture you put out the showed the thong above the guys pants. I was constantly thinking I was on display and pulling my shirt down. At one point the sales girl was behind me and did ask if I was ok, I felt my cheeks redden as the heat rose up in them as fast as it could. I stammered that I was ok and she let me be. I took the picture and headed out. As I left Fredrick's I ran right into Diane, the girl I had arranged to meet for lunch, and to get the third task done. She was as surprised to see me coming out of Fredrick's as I was to be caught. She asked what I was doing in there? I looked back and saw they were having a sale so I just pointed at the sign and said "Well the panties are 7 for $25 and I couldn't resist." I tried to laugh it off She chuckled a little and we left. As we walked down the mall I was accutely aware that I was wearing a thong and was constantly adjusting my pants and shirt. At one point I felt my balls come loose from the thong and were being rubbed by the leg hole material as we walked. We arrived at the restraunt and sat down. I excused myself and went to the rest room to fix my thong and danglly bits. Upon my return she had a magazine out and I commented on the picture that I saw. "Nice panties." I stated. She lowered the magazine and said "what?" I repeated "nice panties" she had a puzzled look on her face so I flipped the magazine over showing her the add on the back. She laughed and said "Oh that's right, your into panties." She laughed and i blushed and laughed as well. That was the last mention of panties. I was incredibly hard and aroused the entire time I was with her. We Kissed and parted ways. All in all, panties had really helped me break the ice on my first date with Diane.

Here are the pictures the this task.

Task 1: skimpy and sexy panty
sexy panty
sexy panty
photo.JPG (141.28 KiB) Viewed 8461 times

task 2: in the dressing room...
showing off in my new thong
showing off in my new thong
dressing room 3.jpg (4.83 KiB) Viewed 8461 times
excited to be out in my new thong
excited to be out in my new thong
dressing room.jpg (6.91 KiB) Viewed 8461 times

thank you Ms Lisa, I am looking forward to your next task.
MissLusciousLisa
Explorer
Explorer

Re: My First Panties

Post by MissLusciousLisa »

My my it does sound like you a very enjoyable and arousing day pantyboy. Those panties really do make you look sexy. I bet you're even more excited for everyone to see just what a good lil pantyboy you are.
beach boi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by beach boi »

It does make me very excited to see that there are 500 views here, and that they all know i an your little panty boy. I also see that i have some more to go on my diet. I have dropped 85 pounds and i think 80 more should do it. get back under 200. Be careful of desk jobs everyone. Well at least i can walk around my home in panties each day.

Thank you MissLusciousLisa for helping me get strarted down this sexy path that I have been looking at for a long long time.
beach boi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by beach boi »

Another month has gone by and I have been wearing my newish panties everyday when I get home. I just had to buy a few more pairs as the two I had were beginning to show some wear what with being washed every other day. I am loving the way they feel and how they make me feel, all sexy and naughty as I walk around doing my cleaning and cooking. As I sit watching tv I can not help but rub myself through the silky material.

Here's to hoping Miss Luscious Lisa does not drop this.