I've been cumming too much!

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
Anonscs
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

I've been cumming too much!

Post by Anonscs »

So lately I've been rather bored and every time I just pull out my dick and have been cumming at least once a day for near the past 2 weeks! It's an addiction and I feel pathetic and I would very much appreciate some punishment and order in my life to help me.

Alas also when I do teases that require me to ruin or eat my cum I start to ruin but end up enjoying it and just clean it up off my stomach with tissues rather than scoop it with my hands and eat it as the usual instructions are. A few times I've tried ruining myself into a glass but I just clean the glass out and despite ruining an orgasm the desire subsides.
And the amount of times I've accidentally held an edge too close or done one stroke too many and came is really high, contributing to my failed ruined orgasms.

I'm rather pathetic and bad at this and would very much appreciate somebody taking charge to put me in my place! :(
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Re: I've been cumming too much!

Post by Nezhul »

I may be out of the line here, but I think that everyone sometimes need just a free time to rest and enjoy their life without second thoughts. If you are in the kink that eventually you'll be ready to stop and get a hold of yourself, but forcing it when your mind is not into it will only make matters worse and make you discouraged. So I'd say cum as much as you want, and you'll know when you are ready to try something seriously.
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
jackstock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by jackstock »

I'm currently making a tease that uses sexual kung-fu to give you the energy to hold back orgasm or have enough energy to keep going afterwards.

But in the meantime, your punishment for letting yourself come so much is to go to this thread and follow all the instructions!
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 25&t=13422
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
I am a: Switch

Post by SexualChoc »

Nezhul wrote:I may be out of the line here, but I think that everyone sometimes need just a free time to rest and enjoy their life without second thoughts. If you are in the kink that eventually you'll be ready to stop and get a hold of yourself, but forcing it when your mind is not into it will only make matters worse and make you discouraged. So I'd say cum as much as you want, and you'll know when you are ready to try something seriously.

I agree also
Denial is NOT for everyone..
I do encourage you to try again... to do more denial..
but it may be.. a great fantasy.. and only that?
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016