Cum? Yum.

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
radolf16
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

Cum? Yum.

Post by radolf16 »

If you feel so inclined, post a description of an experience you've had eating cum with food. I look forward to reading them.
submykect
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Cum? Yum.

Post by submykect »

i was so hard and excited watching, i came hard and large amount on my food, it tasted so much better with my hot cum on it. i have also licked it from dildos and my hand, new way to enjoy the taste of hot cum thank You so much

humbly michael
Caius1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by Caius1 »

This one was goooood. It made me eat more of my beautiful cum, I've only done it once before with some fudge. I think cum did make my Pasta Cumnese taste a bit different. Have to have a spermy topping again sometime. Maybe my morning cereal would be good. I hope that this way I can finally make myself eat my cum only, without any sidedishes.

The tease itself was great, I loved the pictures. The only downside was that I'm not so much of a fan of teases where I need to stroke for a minute or two because usually I'm a bit too impatient.

Anyway I loved it :love:
"Two possibilities exist:
Either we are alone in the universe, or we are not.
Both are equally terrifying." -Arthur C. Clarke
Masterofmice
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Masterofmice »

First real good cum eating tease in awhile. Despite that I had to dwnld videos was somewhat a nusence this tease was actually very very very good. And tasty! Personally I usually don't drip a lot of pre-cum but stroking to these wonderful pics in anticipation of eating my own cum treat made my "clit" constantly drol. I am a cum loving whore and this tease was great. Hp tehere's more in store. My "clit" is already hard just thinking of more ways of eating my cum. EASE make another cum eating tease!&;
Masterofmice
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Masterofmice »

Or even one with cum eating bukkake or dressing up like a slut and just sucking a dildo/cock to guzzle down cum being a cum dumpster
cumgulper
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cumgulper »

I have tried cum on several dishes and they were all great, but some of my favorites
are cum on cereal,cum on eggs and cum on my pancakes.