Dear Panties, how i miss you...

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
Slutastic
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Dear Panties, how i miss you...

Post by Slutastic »

Dear Panties, it now is the third day now since i have had a feminine clothes denial for being a stupid, pathetic slut and annoying my Mistress, I miss you so much, i didn't realize how much i take you for granted, and i am very sorry i was bad and have had you taken away from me, I hope we see each other soon as my frustration has already begin to cut in. However seeing you and not being allowed to wear you would only add to my frustration. I am also very Sorry to my Mistress for being an annoying stupid slut, I hope you will let me dress like a slut once again but your word is the last say and i will keep to my denial no matter how frustrated i get as you are the love of my life and i worship the ground you walk on.xx <3
We are no longer all together as one but separate mental patients, that yearn to be ejected out of this poisoned atmosphere to a warm bed and a friendly therapist.
mmc1992
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Dom/me(s): Forever searching

Re: Dear Panties, how i miss you...

Post by mmc1992 »

Oh no!

What'd you do?
Spoiler: show
:innocent:
:love: :whistle: :innocent:
HunnyXXXBunny
Explorer
Explorer

Post by HunnyXXXBunny »

See this is why we both suck at being dominate.

That last bit made me melt and want to throw as many
panties at you as you can handle :-| I love you. :love:
Oda
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Oda »

HunnyXXXBunny wrote:See this is why we both suck at being dominate.

If i may say to this. Thinking like that doesnt mean you suck at being dominant. It just makes you another kind of dominant. Some dom/mes are cruel and stick to their decisions everytime and let the sub pay for a long time and some are nicer. Take their right to change their mind and decisions. So there is nothing wrong with feeling like this.
"That will never happen."/ Quote (and most amazing words i ever heard) by an very close friend of mine
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by Banquo »

Like Oda said this doesn't make you suck as a dom/me. It takes time to become tough to cute subs and find the ability to say no, when every part of you is screaming YES!
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - Oscar Wilde

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
Slutastic
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Slutastic »

mmc1992 wrote:Oh no!

What'd you do?
Spoiler: show
ahhhhhhhhhh panties :(((((( more torture :((((( and they are sexy and i want them >.<

I was being a pathetic attention whore who didn't know when to stop whining for attention :weep:

awwwwww :love: I Love you too, does this mean i get my clothes back? :innocent:
Oda wrote:If i may say to this. Thinking like that doesnt mean you suck at being dominant. It just makes you another kind of dominant. Some dom/mes are cruel and stick to their decisions everytime and let the sub pay for a long time and some are nicer. Take their right to change their mind and decisions. So there is nothing wrong with feeling like this.
+
Banquo wrote:Like Oda said this doesn't make you suck as a dom/me. It takes time to become tough to cute subs and find the ability to say no, when every part of you is screaming YES!
So true both of you - me and bunny loving and caring for each other often results in punishments being cut short, its not really what the other wants, but who likes seeing the person you love in pain/frustration - it is a case of us learning how much either of us wants to be pushed and also learning that is is what the other person wants - but that's the fun of a relationship :)
We are no longer all together as one but separate mental patients, that yearn to be ejected out of this poisoned atmosphere to a warm bed and a friendly therapist.
HunnyXXXBunny
Explorer
Explorer

Post by HunnyXXXBunny »

Thank you Banq and Oda for the confidence. I know it takes some time and technique.

I've only recently joined this site and am exploring new ideas.

Honestly It's Slutastics doing bringing it out in me *giggles*
I loves him :) so like he said sometimes it frustrates me more than him
because i don't want to see him struggle. I'm too nice hehe

I just have to keep in mind that he likes it
So i still get to please ^_^
Slutastic
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Slutastic »

HunnyXXXBunny wrote:Thank you Banq and Oda for the confidence. I know it takes some time and technique.

You was naughty with me a long time ago before both of us joined here :P
I Love you being mean to me, having to please your every wish makes me so happy, but the main thing about doing what ever you like is that I'm doing it for you -
I would stay on orgasm denial for a year+ for you.
I would lay down in a puddle for you, so you could walk on me to stop you getting wet feet and treat you like the Princess you deserve to be treated like <3
I guess what i am saying is: whatever makes you happy - makes me happy, and doing it for you is just important as doing it.
To me you are a good dominant - You put me in my place and make me feel so pathetic - i know we have issues with long term punishments but as Oda said to me: take small steps and start with a couple days denial and work up, but guess we are already doing that seeming i have no date for coming off my panties denial.

Anyway i have got the yogurt you asked me to get - guess I'm getting messy later :blush:
Oda
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Oda »

slutastic wrote:
HunnyXXXBunny wrote:Thank you Banq and Oda for the confidence. I know it takes some time and technique.

You was naughty with me a long time ago before both of us joined here :P
I Love you being mean to me, having to please your every wish makes me so happy, but the main thing about doing what ever you like is that I'm doing it for you -
I would stay on orgasm denial for a year+ for you.
I would lay down in a puddle for you, so you could walk on me to stop you getting wet feet and treat you like the Princess you deserve to be treated like <3
I guess what i am saying is: whatever makes you happy - makes me happy, and doing it for you is just important as doing it.
To me you are a good dominant - You put me in my place and make me feel so pathetic - i know we have issues with long term punishments but as Oda said to me: take small steps and start with a couple days denial and work up, but guess we are already doing that seeming i have no date for coming off my panties denial.

Anyway i have got the yogurt you asked me to get - guess I'm getting messy later :blush:
Sounds lovely :D

I just can say, the dom/me needs to do things she/he is comfortable with. Its the same thing as for the sub. if it is too much for the sub, dont let the sub do it and if it is to much for the dom/me dont command it. You can push yourt limits abit, but you shouldnt crush them out of nowhere. And if you do... it is not a shame to change it, when you notice it was too much or you dont want to stick with it. To admit mistakes you need to be a good dom/me.

Good luck to you two :P
"That will never happen."/ Quote (and most amazing words i ever heard) by an very close friend of mine
Slutastic
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Slutastic »

Ty Oda :)

I was just force to do the washing up naked - i thought i was going to enjoy it loads being dominated into every day chores but bunny got far more pleasure out of watching me do it then me doing it (she did say that she will be making it harder for me next time)

However i was covered head to toe in jam, yogurt and rice pudding at the end of it, which turned me on soooo much - even bunny said "I'm not normally into WAM but wow you make it look hot"

anyway my frustration has cleared for the moment but I'm sure i will be gagging for panties again in an hour or so
HunnyXXXBunny
Explorer
Explorer

Post by HunnyXXXBunny »

Lol I know it takes a lot of trust and mutual understanding :)
Slutastic
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Slutastic »

Today's denial has been a lot easier for me as i haven't been teased much and also haven't been shown lots of pantie pics - which is a relief :P

I thought i would come in here and tell everyone how easy today has been but in doing so has just made me think of them - ahhhhh here we go again >.<
mmc1992
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): Forever searching

Post by mmc1992 »

:love: :whistle: :innocent:
Slutastic
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Slutastic »

:crazy: :rant: :jump: :nugget: :axe: :sly:

Yes still on denial :nugget: the date of the denial ending is still indefinite :weep:

these pantie pics make me so sexually frustrated, bunny is asleep, so i do not have permission to play either >.<
Slutastic
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Slutastic »

finally my denial came to an end last night - i have been wearing my clothes all night long, feeling soooooo good <3 thank you very much Mistress for giving me my clothes back, I love you so much <3