Offline Teases (TeaseMe)

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

lestrian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Offline Teases (TeaseMe)

Post by lestrian »

Thanks ZDev!
Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Trusfrated »

With ZombieDev's build, I immediately received this error when trying to download idg69's Hard Cock Soft Cock 3:

Code: Select all

Error: [System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException] Length cannot be less than zero.
Parameter name: length
The classic build will finish downloading it, but the resulting code has the expected "e" related errors, I believe.

Link to tease: https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=30881
ImageImage
ZombieDev
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ZombieDev »

Wow thanks everyone for your support, I'm glad you enjoy my version :)
Trusfrated wrote:With ZombieDev's build, I immediately received this error when trying to download idg69's Hard Cock Soft Cock 3:

Code: Select all

Error: [System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException] Length cannot be less than zero.
Parameter name: length
The classic build will finish downloading it, but the resulting code has the expected "e" related errors, I believe.

Link to tease: https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=30881
The problem comes from the new line character inside of the text content area. TeaseMe wants each line to be a page and the way it handles multi line pages is buggy. My code would crash when it picked up an invalid page without a page id. I can fix the crash from my code but the pages would still fail to be parsed correctly.

I would have to start messing with the TeaseMe parser to fix this which is quite messy already, and I would prefer not touching it if possible. Alternatively I could try and remove the new lines and wrap the text in html tags before feeding it to the TeaseMe parser.

I'll see what I can do about it, in the mean time please post any other tease that fails to parse correctly, it's really helpful!

Edit: Build 7 Released

Okay I fixed most of the problems in build 7, just 1 error on that tease now. The error comes from the two unescaped apostrophes in the text section. I'm not sure that's actually valid for nyx since apostrophes are used to encapsulate the text section as well... I think this is something nyx dev should look at since it would make the nyx format a lot more complicated if this is actually valid syntax.

Anyway I manually fixed the error and you can download the tease here: idg69 - Hard Cock Soft Cock 3
leetitoldu
Explorer
Explorer

Post by leetitoldu »

any idea why i cant download this tease?

https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=24554

im using TeaseMe (ZombieDev Build 7)
lestrian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lestrian »

ZDev: I found a bug when downloading the following tease https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=29130 The bug is that there are pages called "50" but they are referred to as "page50" by mistake. Apparently Nyx treats 50 and page50 as the same page, so maybe this could be fixed automatically? (I fixed it myself with a global replace and it worked fine.)
schefflera
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): no :(
Sub/Slave(s): nope

Post by schefflera »

leetitoldu wrote:any idea why i cant download this tease?

Correct me, if I'm wrong. But TeasMe only works with flashteases, and that's a classic tease
My flashteases: Have fun :)
Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Trusfrated »

schefflera wrote:

Correct me, if I'm wrong. But TeasMe only works with flashteases, and that's a classic tease
In fact, TeaseMe works perfectly well with classic teases. I use it to download both kinds all the time. :-D

leetitoldu, I tried downloading that tease with both the standard TeaseMe and with ZombieDev's build and had no difficulties whatsoever. It's possible that whatever problem you encountered was just a temporary one, so I'd recommend trying again.
ImageImage
schefflera
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): no :(
Sub/Slave(s): nope

Post by schefflera »

Oh, alright. Didn't know that. Shame on me! :whip:
My flashteases: Have fun :)
ZombieDev
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ZombieDev »

It's working just fine for me, could've been a server timeout or something. Please tell me the error message if it keeps happening.
lestrian wrote:ZDev: I found a bug when downloading the following tease https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=29130 The bug is that there are pages called "50" but they are referred to as "page50" by mistake. Apparently Nyx treats 50 and page50 as the same page, so maybe this could be fixed automatically? (I fixed it myself with a global replace and it worked fine.)
I could take a look at this, but I'll likely break more things than I fix trying to tweak the parser. It's currently built on a framework I don't fully understand and I don't really have the time to learn it just for this.
lestrian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lestrian »

I haven't read your code, but I assumed you did post processing after the parser has done its job (replacing "e" with "ZDevFix" for example). The bug I referred to seems to be able to be fixed by a similar global string replace (but I'm not sure if it might sometimes break a tease).
Dampen13
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Dampen13 »

Hello there, just wanted to inform you that Indiscretion part 2-7 doesnt work/are not here, I've found the part 2-7 someplace else, but the download link didnt work there.. Anyone out there who have Indiscretion part 2-7 by 1885?

1885: Indiscretion parts: 2-7
xman911
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by xman911 »

I have a question. Is there a program that can convert from TeaseMe .xml to Milovana Flash?!
Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Trusfrated »

xman911 wrote:I have a question. Is there a program that can convert from TeaseMe .xml to Milovana Flash?!
Take a look at Philo's Offline Editor. It can generate Nyx code from xml.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10941

Hope that helps! :-)
ImageImage
xman911
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by xman911 »

Trusfrated wrote:
xman911 wrote:I have a question. Is there a program that can convert from TeaseMe .xml to Milovana Flash?!
Take a look at Philo's Offline Editor. It can generate Nyx code from xml.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10941

Hope that helps! :-)

It helps very much. Before it was pain to make a flash tease. Sound was not working but now everything seems to work :-)
rrki69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rrki69 »

I cant seem to get it working anti-virus keeps removing the files
can anyone help with this?