Offline Teases (TeaseMe)

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Harry2stroke
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Offline Teases (TeaseMe)

Post by Harry2stroke »

hi

sure you can do it
you just have to use @MetronomeOn and @MetronomeOff
you can do it for a certain amount of strokes like @MetronomeLimit(50)
the number in the () stands for the amount of strokes
or at a certain speed like @MetronomeOn(60) or @MetronomeOn(200) or whatever you like
the number in the () stands for the metronome speed.

when i remember right there are some more features but i dont remember them all

here are some of them
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=20545&hilit=%40MetronomeOn
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

Harry2stroke wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 5:39 pm hi

sure you can do it
you just have to use @MetronomeOn and @MetronomeOff
you can do it for a certain amount of strokes like @MetronomeLimit(50)
the number in the () stands for the amount of strokes
or at a certain speed like @MetronomeOn(60) or @MetronomeOn(200) or whatever you like
the number in the () stands for the metronome speed.

when i remember right there are some more features but i dont remember them all

here are some of them
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=20545&hilit=%40MetronomeOn
Thanks, but this is for Tease AI not TeaseMe! :-P
xman911
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by xman911 »

ZombieDev TeaseMe not working anymore for downloading teases?! Is it a problem only for me or for everybody?

When I paste a link and try to load it it gives me "Unexpected HTML-format of the page at Milovana."
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Post by PlayfulGuy »

xman911 wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 6:08 pm ZombieDev TeaseMe not working anymore for downloading teases?! Is it a problem only for me or for everybody?

When I paste a link and try to load it it gives me "Unexpected HTML-format of the page at Milovana."
I got the same thing trying to download a tease with the ZombieDev build yesterday. I tried a couple and had the same issue on both. It seems some updates were made on Milovana recently that have broken that feature.

I was able to successfully download teases using philo's tease downloader with the latest update patch.
Download and extract the latest version here: https://mega.nz/#!1R5mBYLC!lWFXu14Mqruo ... xiPrXbG_Jk
Then download this updated jar file: https://mega.nz/#!9dpV2JxD!2oCzbJQ0qLS3 ... yLrh8hlLZY
Replace the download.jar file in the first download with the updated one from the second download.

That worked for me.

PG
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

xman911 wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 6:08 pm ZombieDev TeaseMe not working anymore for downloading teases?!
Sorry if my question sounds stupid but I'm not an expert on these things. What is the ZombieDev TeaseMe you're talking about?
What is the difference, if there's any, with the Tease Me version in the first post?
Where can I download it?

Thanks!
xman911
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by xman911 »

PlayfulGuy wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 3:51 pm
I got the same thing trying to download a tease with the ZombieDev build yesterday. I tried a couple and had the same issue on both. It seems some updates were made on Milovana recently that have broken that feature.

I was able to successfully download teases using philo's tease downloader with the latest update patch.
Download and extract the latest version here: https://mega.nz/#!1R5mBYLC!lWFXu14Mqruo ... xiPrXbG_Jk
Then download this updated jar file: https://mega.nz/#!9dpV2JxD!2oCzbJQ0qLS3 ... yLrh8hlLZY
Replace the download.jar file in the first download with the updated one from the second download.

That worked for me.

PG

Thanks! That works. :w00t:

tigrotto wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 4:29 pm
xman911 wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 6:08 pm ZombieDev TeaseMe not working anymore for downloading teases?!
Sorry if my question sounds stupid but I'm not an expert on these things. What is the ZombieDev TeaseMe you're talking about?
What is the difference, if there's any, with the Tease Me version in the first post?
Where can I download it?

Thanks!

I think the ZombieDev "TeaseMe" is actually the newest version of TeaseMe. Unfortunately not updated for a few years but is newer than the last "normal" version of TeaseMe". You can see this post for more info: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6993&p=177481#p177481

I think I can answer your other question about the set number of strokes with metronome. There is an easy way to do that. You just get beats per minute... for example 60 bpm and multiply it by 10 (for example) and that's 600 beats... so that means the timer would have to be 10 minutes. That way you can use a standard audio file calculate how many beats you want. There are many teases with audio files with various metronome speeds. (also various metronome sounds)

Here is a web page where you set how many strokes and the speed, then the .mp3 file is auto generated. http://metronomer.com/

Also you can create your own audio files with unique metronome sound or speed. (there are many programs to do that, be it online or offline). Also you can use your audio file many times. Most creators use 3 or 4 different metronome speeds, and some special speed (like overdrive for example). You can use a 1 min 60 bpm file and use only 30 seconds of it (for 30 beats). then another time use 45 seconds and so on. Or use 3 or four times with different images and different timers.
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

xman911 wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 10:02 pm I think the ZombieDev "TeaseMe" is actually the newest version of TeaseMe. Unfortunately not updated for a few years but is newer than the last "normal" version of TeaseMe". You can see this post for more info: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6993&p=177481#p177481
Thanks for the info!
xman911 wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 10:02 pm I think I can answer your other question about the set number of strokes with metronome. There is an easy way to do that. You just get beats per minute... for example 60 bpm and multiply it by 10 (for example) and that's 600 beats... so that means the timer would have to be 10 minutes. That way you can use a standard audio file calculate how many beats you want. There are many teases with audio files with various metronome speeds. (also various metronome sounds)
Thanks!
I already thought about that; I'll try philo's solution first. If it's too complex I'll use yours.
xman911 wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 10:02 pm Here is a web page where you set how many strokes and the speed, then the .mp3 file is auto generated. http://metronomer.com/
Thanks, I didn't know this site!
gcFely
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian

Post by gcFely »

Hello, is there any chance for a Reupload of You got it Bad 7?.. every download link i found is down and the torrent is not seeded :-/ :no:
Ambossli
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ambossli »

You got it Bad 7:
Donwload
klemmm
Explorer
Explorer

Post by klemmm »

Ambossli wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:11 am You got it Bad 7:
Donwload
Thank's for this.
hallojo1337
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hallojo1337 »

I have one question.

Usually a button command look like this:

<Button target="page9" >Continue</Button>

Is there any "Button target" to get the last page that showed up? no matter from which "page id" you came from?
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PlayfulGuy »

hallojo1337 wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 9:34 am I have one question.

Is there any "Button target" to get the last page that showed up? no matter from which "page id" you came from?
No, there isn't in Teaseme, but this can be done in GuideMe which is the "new" TeaseMe.
Teaseme is no longer being developed, but any tease that works in TeaseMe will work in GuideMe, and you get all the new features.

If you happen to be using GuideMe you would create the button in javascript with a command like

Code: Select all

overRide.addButton(guide.getPrevPage(), "Back", "", "", "", "", "", "2", false, "");
The "2" near the end of the command is the sort order, so you can make that button appear wherever you want relative to other buttons.

PG
hallojo1337
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hallojo1337 »

PlayfulGuy wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 7:00 pm
hallojo1337 wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 9:34 am I have one question.

No, there isn't in Teaseme, but this can be done in GuideMe which is the "new" TeaseMe.
Teaseme is no longer being developed, but any tease that works in TeaseMe will work in GuideMe, and you get all the new features.

If you happen to be using GuideMe you would create the button in javascript with a command like

Code: Select all

overRide.addButton(guide.getPrevPage(), "Back", "", "", "", "", "", "2", false, "");
The "2" near the end of the command is the sort order, so you can make that button appear wherever you want relative to other buttons.

PG
Thanks for your help. But with my non existing skills thats a little to much for me :lol:
simoslutboi
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Gay

Post by simoslutboi »

Hi
i need help in running XML files and viewing teases off line...
Please
SAMERSIMO
KIK samersimo2
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PlayfulGuy »

simoslutboi wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:10 pm Hi
i need help in running XML files and viewing teases off line...
Please
SAMERSIMO
KIK samersimo2
Teaseme is the "old" offline tease player. The new one is GuideMe (thread here) and you can get the latest build here.

I also created a downloader that has support for EOS teases (as well as older Flash and Classic teases). Link to the thread for that is in my signature below.

Beyond that you need to be a lot more specific about what kind of help you need, and you're probably best posting in the GuideMe thread or the downloader thread for help with that.

PG