Made something a bit like edgemeplease.com

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

krishpants
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Made something a bit like edgemeplease.com

Post by krishpants »

So I was thinking,

http://jrk-it.herokuapp.com/create_loop

Please note the above page doesn't actually DO anything its just a concept to see what people thought. But what if users could create their own loops with a page like above, and then they could tag them with categories, and other users could choose which tags to include in their games and the game would just pick randomly from any tags selected.

Providing people made a few loops each and tagged them accurately you could have a totally different and unique game each time?
krishpants
Explorer
Explorer

Post by krishpants »

YamiLoli wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:41 pm Fantastic!
Hey, I think I have fixed that on! its so useful to have people test it! there are only so many variants I can run through even with short settings and its all randomised!
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by janmb »

Looks great indeed!

A fourth slider that controls frequency of random edges in between the stroking sets would be awesome too (adds variety and difficulty)
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
scottay
Explorer
Explorer

Post by scottay »

I've been a super lurker for years, but I signed in just to say this is an amazing concept. I've been looking for something like this. Any way to mix in some CBT/Ball Slapping? I'm sure that'll open the door to WAY more categories to be added, and I also know it will require a bit of programming.
krishpants
Explorer
Explorer

Post by krishpants »

Yea I think I'm guna semi remake it again now but with user writable instruction bits, then people can maybe make instructions for themselves and other people can use tagged instruction sets too.

Might end up needing some moderating tho!
Roblsforbobls
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
I am a: Switch

Post by Roblsforbobls »

krishpants wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:54 pm Yea I think I'm guna semi remake it again now but with user writable instruction bits, then people can maybe make instructions for themselves and other people can use tagged instruction sets too.

Might end up needing some moderating tho!
Either I'm doing something wrong or it's being worked on right now? I'm getting a 401 Unauthorized error. Awesome idea btw! :-D
Edit: I just read the original post and realized that there are two links. I can't wait to try this for real!
krishpants
Explorer
Explorer

Post by krishpants »

Haha, yea the default game is at the top link, the second link is for my concept for a build you own loop maker, I have started recoding the game to use this rather than just predefined settings.

Then people can add what they like and use other peoples randomised loops if they wish.
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by janmb »

that concept looks great
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
krishpants
Explorer
Explorer

Post by krishpants »

So I pushed an update today on V2 of the game, its not fully working but if anyone wants to check out the idea.
Triple Alfa
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Triple Alfa »

Bug Report:
Browser: Chrome
Problem: The "Loop Adding"-Screen that pops up while creating questions and creating games is blank.(Completely see through)
Problem 2: In Incognito mode the "Loop Adding"-Screen does not even work. It just shows a puzzle piece with "Right-click to run Native Client" below it.(I'm unable to find a way to activate anything for it in incognito mode in the settings.)