Cross Fertilizing Technical Innovation

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

zenlover
Chief Betatester
Chief Betatester
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Cross Fertilizing Technical Innovation

Post by zenlover »

Most of you will know that the CES show next year in the US will finally allow Sextech vendors to have booth space.
The spirit of creativity and sharing that @Seraphox had when he established this site has continued in our open sharing of our expertise, ideas and sextech experiences. Milovana, Linux, Wiki's etc are all user built and lovingly shared. The pleasure comes in the creation of it all. In the doing. Then the sensual reward :yes: Nod.
I'd like to see that continue, and to that end, as we find either great sextech, or sextech device builders/coders, in the market or still at prototype, that are willing to share, please share or point them here.
Fear kills creativity. Love begets it. You are all fearless, or perhaps becoming more fearless, even as you read this, little by little, and perhaps so slowly that you have not noticed it yet, perhaps you have...
I have surely, over the years, seen more of the creativity that love begets on this site, than any of the self protectiveness that comes from fear. Have you noticed to? :love:

If I know someone needs us, I''ll point them here, or you all to them.

My only rules:
  • Never steal anyone's IP. Use with permission only.
  • If you post it here it is assumed you are giving or have received other's permission to build on your concept for everyone's good. Or it's already in the public domain
  • Anything that furthers any kind of non-consensual activity or underage abuse is not for everyone good.
You will be banned and it is likely there will be consequences outside of this space. Karma's tenacity is well documented.

If I can create a handshake between you and someone outside of our community who utilize your good thinking, I'll ask if you want me to do that, and then do so. I'm zenlover in a LOT of places. 8-)

Appreciations to all of you. :wave:
KINKY FACT: I'm more of a tease and delay guy than tease & deny... prolong pleasure, but don't deny it! I submit to others on cam shows once a week or so. Contact me to be notified.