[RELEASE] Technical Forms - Complete Edition

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Rinascere
Explorer
Explorer

[RELEASE] Technical Forms - Complete Edition

Post by Rinascere »

In medieval Japanese society, women trained male slaves for extreme sexual endurance. Specifically the ability to perform extended, highly controlled masturbation sequences under the direct control of their owners. The sequences had to be completed without an orgasm. Competitions involved two men taking it in turn to perform specific masturbation sequences under the instruction of their mistress's opponent. Mistakes such as mistimed or incorrectly executed strokes were noted and used to determine the winner and loser. The best male contestants, or 'Yokuzuna', were highly prized and through their years of dedicated service earned great honour for their powerful mistresses. Masu has been outlawed in Japan for centuries and was largely forgotten about outside of academia. But in the early part of the 21st century the practice was reborn in secret underground Masu societies. Which is exactly where you find yourself now. Forced by your own failings into a life of sexual slavery as a submissive stroker to a rich, powerful woman. Although of course you will not be able to enter competition immediately as you would certainly lose. So instead you are to be trained by your mistress in the hope that one day you might be allowed to represent her in competition.

Greetings, Milovana!

Today I finally bring you my first tease! You may remember this exact name from a tease made by figroll (thanks again for the idea!). When I played it months ago, I got obsessed with the plot and wanted to see it made, so I started working on it.

The main story stays the same. Figroll created just the first one, but the tease was meant to last 5 days. This tease completes the whole plot trying not to change most of the work the original author made. I just used his original idea to create the whole game, by adding new content in a 5-day teasing experience!

What can you expect from this new Technical Forms?
• 5 days game experience!
• Softcore teasing
• Side quests!
• Exploration! The Masu temple is open just for your curiosity!
• Multiple choice system (with paragon/renegade morality, like in Mass Effect Saga)
• Different chances to release
• Multiple endings!
• Secret plots
• And much more!

Since you will be a player of the Masu forms, the beats themselves will now have meaning in-game, not just beats that gets you out of the experience. But Technical Forms aren’t easy to perform, and you will definitely have to be really focused to get it done!
There are multiple endings, only available depending on your actions during the game. The paragon/renegade system is crucial for that, and you may unlock some secret content if you explore everything!
Technical Forms is meant to be mainly softcore, showing just nudity but not sex or fetishes of any type. I aimed to preserve the essence of figroll’s original game, so it includes still images, nudity, moaning and other sound effects in order to achieve a full immersion.
As an exception, this tease doesn’t use TeaseMe or GuideMe to work. I wanted more personalization in the style, so I opted to use RenPy, a tool designed to make visual novels. But don’t worry! You don’t need to download nothing else but the game. The interface is quite intuitive, so it won’t be difficult to start playing once downloading. Simple as that! Just extract the files and search for the executable inside to initiate the application!

Enough already! Where is the link?
The PC version (Windows and Linux) can be found here:
https://mega.nz/#!mvJClKAJ!9tj8fvOK-Ohl ... Lg98GOoCJY
The Mac version can be found here:
https://mega.nz/#!nyJ0AYSR!KwrnEuDqgvA_ ... uQWzs0ZhhQ

More about the author:
Spoiler: show
Check out my other creations! *NOTE: English is not my native language, so please don’t be hard when reading typographic mistakes in this post, or in the game.
General questions:
Can I check the code or make my own version of the game?
Sure! Go to the Technical questions spoiler and you’ll get everything you need.

How long is exactly this game?
The original experience was meant to be played during 5 consecutive days. Although it can technically be played in a single session, it is not recommended since the gameplay is prepare having in mind you won’t have the same endurance in day 1 than in day 5. Every session, that is, every day will last around an hour or so. Game time can vary depending on the choices of the player and the content of the specific day, so it’s hard to guess.

The game feels very slow paced, with a lot of pauses between beats. It’s boring!
Don’t give up yet! The first days are focused on the story and try to generate the blue balls sensation until the real challenge starts. The rhythm of the beats will be slowly increasing, as well as your arousal if you don’t release during the game.

I finished all the content of the day and want to keep jerking off. Is it allowed?
As you can expect, it is not recommended at all. The teasing plays a lot with making you want more and that part of the experience will be lost, although everything is up to you. Of course, releasing by any means equals to game over. Be patient!

Do I have to skip all the text by clicking while playing?
You can always click or pressing the Space key to go to the next line of text, so those who read a bit slower can understand everything. However, while performing Technical Forms, text will be skipped automatically after some seconds, so the text will not get you out of the action.

Is there a way to see the Paragon/Renegade points I’ve earned?
The only thing you need to know about these are that they are two separate attributes and will accumulate until the end of the game. Some options are locked to a minimum level of Paragon or Renegade level, and every almost option you choose will grant you a varying number to your profile. Some give you rewards, some of them punishments. This is how your personality is developed and how others will see you! (I know. It’s an exact copy to the Mass Effect saga system… well, let’s call it a tribute so it’s more elegant)

A man needs a name...
I got your back, my friend! But I won’t be giving the name that easily! If you get to the end of the game, every girl will be named in order of appearance each day. For those who are especially lazy (and cowards), you can always search for the image in the misc folder, which will make me very sad if you haven’t completed the game yet since spoilers live in there. Anyways, if you want an actual hint, the name of the real girl is the same as her name in-game. There you go!

Are there some settings in-game? Is there a way to save?
Indeed! You can access to the settings through the main menu of by right-clicking on the screen at any time. Most important ones are the Save/Load options, and the full-screen mode. Don’t forget to save the progress while finishing a day!
Technical questions:
The code can be found here: https://mega.nz/#!OiRCTQzA!bCrILvXYv4Nh ... kF__kcYxEc
What is the technology used to create Technical Forms?
I used RenPy to create the game. It’s a tool designed for making visual novels, something like this tease. You don’t need to install the software for playing, but you will definitely need it if you want to modify something.

Can I check out the code?
Of course! The link of the code is up there! However, I warn you the coding may not be as good as it should, especially at the beginning, since I learnt the language as long as I was making the game. You will need to install RenPy as well as the software to read the code (it has an automatic installer once you open RenPy, I recommend Atom). If it has to be said, RenPy it’s completely free in its main website. To open the project, just drop it directly into the Renpy folder.

Can I modify the program, or even make new version?
Yes! Although I prefer you make a brand new game using just the Masu universe (since this one is already finished), you can always improve the version and release it later. All I ask you is to credit figroll (and me, in case you just modify this code), for obvious reasons.

I found a bug!
The whole game has a lot of lines of code and it’s inevitable finding some bugs while playing, most likely in the first days, when my experience with the application wasn’t the best at all. I tested everything I could, and I hope most potential issues are solved. However, I plan to move on with this project and won’t be supporting minor bugs. If you find a game-breaking error or something similar, please let me know and will fix it as soon as possible.
Enjoy the game, thanks for playing and don’t forget your headphones! :wave:
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [RELEASE] Technical Forms - Complete Edition

Post by forbiddendesire »

I played a bit of Technical Forms on GuideMe previously, it looked interesting but unfortunately I couldn't do much of it. The scale of this project looks massive, and I just want to say, hats off to you for putting in an insane amount of time and effort into this, something I can only dream of doing. I'm really looking forward to trying this out, and will hopefully be back soon with some feedback!
Goddess Lisa Points: 125

Kristycookie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Kristycookie »

Just played Day 1 and it was excellent. I'm looking forward to completing this in real time. I've already come close a few times just in day 1, so I think I'll have a lot of difficulty ahead of me. Thank you for all your hard work, I will provide more feedback once I finish :)
willow11
Explorer
Explorer

Post by willow11 »

Holy shit, you did it. Can't wait for day 2 :love:
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Looks really good.
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Post by kerkersklave »

Really great tease and impressive effort.
Will you do a sequel? The story is somewhat closed, but I guess there are ways to continue.

Just a few things I've noticed:
It says at some point that forms are always repeated 8 times, but it is usually 4.
Combinations of forms could be repeated not often, as the combination is then only repeated 2 times.
You never combine dragon with anything else, which could work well.
To make the experience even more intense the breaks could be reduced.
There is really no need to say stop all the time as the drums stop anyway.
You could even say the next command during the last repetition so there is no break at all.
Also, when I was told to ride an edge it was not always clear for how long.
Rinascere
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Rinascere »

Thanks everybody for the feedback! It really makes my day reading you all! :-)

Answers to kerkersklave:
kerkersklave wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:20 am Really great tease and impressive effort.
Will you do a sequel? The story is somewhat closed, but I guess there are ways to continue.
First of all: thanks for playing! It makes me really happy to hear you finished it.
I'm not planning to do a sequel, although the theme could offer a lot more content, like a stroker in the ancient times, some underground matches... It takes a lot of time for me to do another one, so I'm stopping here. Of course, I would love to see some stories related or even a direct sequel.
kerkersklave wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:20 am Just a few things I've noticed:
It says at some point that forms are always repeated 8 times, but it is usually 4.
I thought I had changed that the last day, but maybe I forgot. Anyways, in a long tease like this one it's inevitable finding some mistakes, and I'm sure there are a lot more. Also, almost every line of dialogue in Day 1 was copied from figroll's original tease, so it could be a possibility some minor ideas just don't get right together.
kerkersklave wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:20 am Combinations of forms could be repeated not often, as the combination is then only repeated 2 times.
The point was keeping everything at the basic forms and not going too fast changing again and again. It's hard to get a balance between boredom and frustration because of following the beats. I considered changing combinations more often could help with that while forcing to keep the focus on the game.
kerkersklave wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:20 am You never combine dragon with anything else, which could work well.
That's purely intentional. Considering the dragon form is the most difficult one, strokers have to respect it, and even fear it because of the edge that could cause. To give that feeling to the player, it has to be that way.
kerkersklave wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:20 am To make the experience even more intense the breaks could be reduced.
Well, this is just a matter of preference. When I tried the game for testing, those breaks helped me a lot and couldn't have done it without them. Don't forget the game is meant to last 5 days. At least in my experience, even at the 3rd day I struggled at the stroking. I'm not saying this one is the right pace, but it's very situational and I think it's impossible to find balance when every player needs more or less time to even reach the edge.
kerkersklave wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:20 am There is really no need to say stop all the time as the drums stop anyway.
I agree with that. This is my first tease and my first approach with this coding. Most of the routines of the game was designed by purely improvisation and that shows some flaws in the core design. When I saw that was not a good design, it was already too late to fix it (without having to rewrite everything), so I kept building over it.
kerkersklave wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:20 am You could even say the next command during the last repetition so there is no break at all.
Same problem here. I wanted to keep it simple, and while doing that some things weren't as good as they could. It is a free game after all, so my goal wasn't perfection at all. Sorry if it bothered you, and I understand it, because I felt the same way while playing. That was indeed a great solution of the problem.
kerkersklave wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:20 am Also, when I was told to ride an edge it was not always clear for how long.
Again with the improvisation problem. In fact, is at Day 5 when that is made correctly and a Stop is said to clarify.

Thanks for giving me feedback! Despite the errors, just hope the overall experience was good and you liked the game.
Kristycookie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Kristycookie »

I absolutely loved this tease, very good work.
I found by day 5 I was doing a lot of riding the edge. While it was fun and challenging I couldn't help but feel I was missing out on the intended experience due to not being able to follow the forms for several sequences.

Loved the image choices and the moans on certain rounds.

I went full paragon this time, I could see myself waiting until the game is not so fresh in my mind and replaying the opposite path. I appreciate all your efforts and feel even more inspired to continue work on my own tease. I'm not usually into these 'try to endure the strokes' type games (I got my fill on CH videos) but the addition of some edging and the multi-day aspect made it quite interesting for me.
Lirven
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lirven »

Let's be absolutely honest and clear: you and figroll created a piece of art.
One of the best teases I've ever played (in two days though cause I didn't have enough time, I did 3+2).

Complex to the right point, starts slow but gives you that good sense of "training" you need to start with. For those that might think is too slow, just do one or two more days in one shot like I did. I find it a good option.

The story is entertaining and so strange to be alienating (like some other teases). I found it really involving.
The characters, even the one-time encounters, give you a broad enough sense of different personalities.

It sure has a few flaws, some on the technical perspective which other people have already pointed out.

Overall, as I said, a piece of art.
Good job!
Developer of
Support the game on Patreon and get Early Access to the latest version of The Lust Society.
amythx
Explorer
Explorer

Post by amythx »

I join in to praise you Rinascere! This is one of my all time favourites. Shout out to Figroll as well for coming up with the concept and first version!

Highlight of my experience:
First moans on day 3 made me ruin in seconds. The audio tracks elevate the experience so much! I was speechless for minutes.
The fact that this is build using RenPy makes it so easily expandable. I hope I'll have some spare time soon to get to editing. Would you or someone have time to convert this to android? link to renpy docs

The tease is amazing but there are few bits that could use some polish:
- Most of the ladies were sexy except the first mistress of competition day. Dirty boots, baggy clothes - not for me I'm afraid.
- The announcements (dog, cat, ...) and drum delays should be tweaked a bit. Maybe add a gong-sound or a special drum before the stroking starts so the player knows how many forms have been announced. I started to stroke multiple times but another form was announced so the delay for start is the same as the announcement for the second form. E.g. "Dog" -> delay -> first drum beat OR "Cat" <-- Can't know which is going to happen so I opted for stroking extra.
- I sometimes did extra strokes because the stop command was late by few hundred milliseconds. Again I opted for extra strokes rather than missing them if the form continues for another 4 cycles.
- The moaning track that has the weird background screetch wasn't great. Maybe drop the background volume a bit? It did give me a mild trance-like feeling though.
Tommyy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tommyy »

Is i possible to change the audio files so the game can be used in a Estim version?
mantrid
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mantrid »

Tommyy wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:08 am Is i possible to change the audio files so the game can be used in a Estim version?
Just replacing sound is not sufficient.

EStim teases work different because the the mistress has the control. In normal teases the mistress asks you whether you are kind enough to do something. (I'm not -- thats why these teases does not work for me)

I think the story and the framework is re-usable, but most of the contents have to be rewritten.
GAsm -- A guide assembler with EStim support to generate interactive teases that run in a browser.
desertfox
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by desertfox »

Welp, this is absolutely amazing. I think I understand now why you were totally hooked on the lore/world. It's really an awesome concept and executed so well. I like the ramp up of the pace. The use of renpy is nice and smooth to get it all up and running. I tried to play day one and two in one sitting and failed. But yeah I really loved the naming of the patterns and the gameification /competition aspect, and I didn't even get to a competition. I think there's a lot of room for ideas with just the concept here, very nice work!
bobhill
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by bobhill »

I had my first chance to try this out and it was quite amazing! I only did through day 1, but really enjoyed it! I got a little stuck on a couple spots but the story is well written and the ren.py is really cool! Great work and I can't wait to spend more time with it!
FYI - I was surprised when the two girls cut me off when I said I got the strokes correct. It wasn't really clear to me, even on the second time thru that they needed me to fail in order to continue.
dukiesnud
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dukiesnud »

Loved This - Completed it all - Hoping for more :)