[HYPE] Technical Forms - Complete Edition

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Rinascere
Explorer
Explorer

[HYPE] Technical Forms - Complete Edition

Post by Rinascere »

Greetings, Milovana! It's been a long time since our last encounter!

In medieval Japanese society, women trained male slaves for extreme sexual endurance. Specifically the ability to perform extended, highly controlled masturbation sequences under the direct control of their owners. The sequences had to be completed without an orgasm. Competitions involved two men taking it in turn to perform specific masturbation sequences under the instruction of their mistress's opponent. Mistakes such as mistimed or incorrectly executed strokes were noted and used to determine the winner and loser. The best male contestants, or 'Yokuzuna', were highly prized and through their years of dedicated service earned great honour for their powerful mistresses. Masu has been outlawed in Japan for centuries and was largely forgotten about outside of academia. But in the early part of the 21st century the practice was reborn in secret underground Masu societies. Which is exactly where you find yourself now. Forced by your own failings into a life of sexual slavery as a submissive stroker to a rich, powerful woman. Although of course you will not be able to enter competition immediately as you would certainly lose. So instead you are to be trained by your mistress in the hope that one day you might be allowed to represent her in competition.

Do you remember this story? That’s because you saw it somewhere else here time before! The user figroll created a tease using this plot. I loved his idea and wanted to see his tease completed. Unfortunately, he only could develop the first day of a tease meant to last 5 days…

The main story stays the same. This tease completes the whole plot trying not to change most of the work the original author made it. I just used his original idea to create the whole game, by adding new content in a 5-day teasing experience!

What can you expect from this new Technical Forms?
• 5 days game experience!
• Softcore teasing
• Side quests!
• Exploration! The Masu temple is open just for your curiosity!
• Multiple choice system (with paragon/renegade morality, like in Mass Effect Saga)
• Different chances to release
• Multiple endings!
• Secret plots
• And much more!

I want to play! Give me the link!
Well, the tease is not ready yet, but it will be very soon!

Release date: 31 May 2019

A new topic will be created when the day comes.

More about the author:
Spoiler: show
Check out my other creations! *NOTE: English is not my native language, so please don’t be hard when reading typographic mistakes in this post, or in the game.

More info will be given on the release day! Until then, happy stroking! :wave:
FATALES
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [HYPE] Technical Forms - Complete Edition

Post by FATALES »

I like the idea and the processing.
amythx
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by amythx »

The hype is real!

Do you need beta testers?

_aMy
Soundwave
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by Soundwave »

This was one of my all time favorite teases. Great you completed it and it looks like you put really many hours to make it as good as it could be. Can't wait to try it.

Thank you very much! :-D
figroll
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by figroll »

Consider me hyped :-)