[Tease AI] Sweet Scripts : Add-on for MissBlue or Wicked Tease

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

swit69
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Looking for my domme

[Tease AI] Sweet Scripts : Add-on for MissBlue or Wicked Tease

Post by swit69 »

Sweet Scripts

Collection of scripts for Tease AI to be used with the Sweet Patch

About
Cause there isn't any script which uses new features from the Sweet Patch at the moment, I've written some which do so. This thread is dedicated to providing them to the community. I'll put here some classic new scripts too.
I've adaptated them to be easily installed with the famous MissBlue and Wicked Tease personnalities.
Feel free to comment, report any bug, suggest ideas or ask for some update to improve these scripts.

Prerequisites
Most of the scripts here need the Sweet Patch 56.2 for Tease AI to work fine. Download it here : Sweet Patch page
Some of the scripts need specific prerequisites which are indicated in their own section

Index
Last edited by swit69 on Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:39 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Sweet Patch : new features for TeaseAI
Sweet Scripts : scripts using new features from Sweet Patch for Miss Blue and Wicked Tease personnalities
swit69
Explorer
Explorer

Cock Hero Video By Domme

Post by swit69 »

SCRIPT VERSION: 1.4
DATE OF RELEASE: 21-08-2019

CH Video by Domme is a challenging module for Miss Blue and Wicked Tease personnalities involving cock hero challenge randomly generated

About
This script needs the Sweet Patch 56.2 to work. It's the first long script I've wrote specifically to work with features from this patch.
The Miss Blue version is made to work with the version 2.07 of Miss Blue personnality.

In the spoiler box below you will find the complete description of the script:
Spoiler: show
Domme is using your own videos to generate a cock hero challenge with several rounds.
The number of rounds depends of the domme level from settings
There are 5 levels of round, from easy ones to hard ones.
First rounds have higher probability to be easy but last rounds have higher probability to be challenging
When all classic rounds are done, there will be a last round with :
- hardcore video domme if there is one
- if no hardcore domme video then it will be standard femdom videos

Of course, Sub must not cum but he has to avoid edging too.
If edging, Domme lets the Sub have a break but there will be a punishment for each edge at the end of the cock hero challenge

NB : Domme can be sometimes tired and just use standard cock hero videos of the sub
Specific prerequisites
Image genres which need to be set : softcore,boobs,butts,femdom
All video genres must be set (except JOI, Lesbian and FemSub which are not used)
Optional : Hardcore domme video genre could be used if set, but the script works without it

Installation
  1. Install Sweet Patch
  2. Download and extract the script files inside your Tease AI folder (you must have not renamed the personnality folders):
Attachments
CH Video by Domme - Miss Blue version v104.zip
(81.21 KiB) Downloaded 674 times
CH Video by Domme - Wicked Tease version v104.zip
(469.9 KiB) Downloaded 402 times
Last edited by swit69 on Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:38 pm, edited 19 times in total.
Sweet Scripts : scripts using new features from Sweet Patch for Miss Blue and Wicked Tease personnalities
swit69
Explorer
Explorer

A Coin For Aching

Post by swit69 »

SCRIPT VERSION: 1.1

A Coin For Aching is a module for Miss Blue and Wicked Tease personnalities. It is a game in which Domme tries to find arousing pictures for the Sub and then plays with a coin to let the fate decides how the sub is going to ache.

Credits
Thanks to Tigrotto for his help and his tips for making this script more sophisticated.

About
This script is a more complete version of a first script I've posted on the community scripts thread some time ago.
This version needs the Sweet Patch 56.2 to work.
The Miss Blue version is made to work with the version 2.07 of Miss Blue personnality.

The game has several rounds. The number of rounds depends on the apathy level of the domme (many rounds could be challenging in the end). Each round, domme is looking for a picture to make the sub horny. If the sub likes the picture, domme will toss a coin which indicates the action to take.
If the Sub dislikes the picture, then the domme will use videos to make the Sub ache. Domme will use a coin here too to define which videos to use.

NB : Tails will be always the most challenging way for the Sub

Warning : the Sub should not dislike too much pictures cause the way with movies could make him some trouble in the end...
Specific prerequisites
One image genre at least must be set
Video genres needed : softcore,general,blowjob,hardcore,femdom,CH

Installation
  1. Install Sweet Patch
  2. Download and extract the script files inside your Tease AI folder (you must have not renamed the personnality folders):
Attachments
A Coin For Aching - Miss Blue Version v101.zip
(206.46 KiB) Downloaded 502 times
A Coin For Aching - Wicked Tease Version v101.zip
(593.99 KiB) Downloaded 292 times
Last edited by swit69 on Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:38 pm, edited 10 times in total.
swit69
Explorer
Explorer

Domme is Hard on You

Post by swit69 »

SCRIPT VERSION: 1.0

Domme is Hard on You is a module for Miss Blue and Wicked Tease personnalities. This module is made to use domme videos which are not used much even they are set up in settings. In this module, the domme uses her videos to make the sub at the very edge ;-)

About
This version needs the Sweet Patch 56.2 to work.

Domme plays a video of her choice and ask the sub to stroke, slowly at the start but then faster and faster until the edge.

According to her apathy level, she can ask the sub to do it again and again
Specific prerequisites
Video genres used : cock hero video domme,softcore domme,hardcore domme
It's not necessary to have all genres : domme uses only video genres set in settings
NB : the module can even work if there is not any domme video set (if not, the domme uses others way to test the sub)

Installation
  1. Install Sweet Patch
Attachments
Domme Is Hard On You - Miss Blue version v100.zip
(68.63 KiB) Downloaded 570 times
Domme Is Hard On You - Wicked Tease version v100.zip
(455.09 KiB) Downloaded 314 times
Last edited by swit69 on Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
swit69
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Tease AI] Sweet Scripts : Add-on for MissBlue and Wicked Tease

Post by swit69 »

Blank section for furthers scripts
swit69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by swit69 »

swit69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by swit69 »

swit69
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Tease AI] Sweet Scripts : Add-on for MissBlue or Wicked Tease

Post by swit69 »

Since a new version 56.2 of sweet patch has been released, I've released also new versions of the scripts above with compatibility with 56.2. I've included some fix too.

Besides, I've added a new script "Domme is hard on you".