[Tease AI] definitive version?

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

foxyfred
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Re: [Tease AI] definitive version?

Post by foxyfred »

Xero wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:30 am first off I don't want to tread on any ones toes with this post, Im not very knowledgeable on the subject but Im hoping those that are can weigh in

Currently there is several patches for teaseAI and I think its getting to a confusing point. Im also unsure if multiple patches have to be applied or if they are built off of each other

since (i think) there is not much active development on teaseAI anymore it might be a good stage to decide as a community the definitive version and make a TaeaseAI 1.0? i.e.take the original file apply all needed existing patches and publish that as a stand alone program? It would hopefully simplify things for authors and users

I'd be very interested to hear the views of developers and authors on if this would be a good idea and on if theres any compatibility issues/bugs with patches etc.
I gave people who actually worked on them time to respond, but no one did so here is my take on it.

55.3 is built off of the most recent official version of teaseai, therefore it has some improvements over the official version and some additions. To install 55.3 you need the official version of tease ai (54.9) and install it over it.

sweet patch 56.11 is built off of a not released version of tease ai that the original creator was working on and builds off of the new features and bug fixes that were on the way. Sweet patch needs you to download (54.9) and install over it.

From what I've seen in testing, sweet patch fixes a good few issues and tends to run smoother for me than 55.3 or the original. I can definitely say that some of the new features I quite like. For me sweet patch is what I use now and Java I will try once some more complex personalities are completed for it.

For the future I believe the Java version will be better as it will run much smoother than the current one and hopefully will continue to receive features and updates.

tldr: Sweet patch for now, but once personalities are done I'm planning to go java.

Oh, and ps: the community has pretty much decided that java will be the next version of tease ai.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by GodDragon »

foxyfred wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:24 pm
Xero wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:30 am first off I don't want to tread on any ones toes with this post, Im not very knowledgeable on the subject but Im hoping those that are can weigh in

Currently there is several patches for teaseAI and I think its getting to a confusing point. Im also unsure if multiple patches have to be applied or if they are built off of each other

since (i think) there is not much active development on teaseAI anymore it might be a good stage to decide as a community the definitive version and make a TaeaseAI 1.0? i.e.take the original file apply all needed existing patches and publish that as a stand alone program? It would hopefully simplify things for authors and users

I'd be very interested to hear the views of developers and authors on if this would be a good idea and on if theres any compatibility issues/bugs with patches etc.
I gave people who actually worked on them time to respond, but no one did so here is my take on it.

55.3 is built off of the most recent official version of teaseai, therefore it has some improvements over the official version and some additions. To install 55.3 you need the official version of tease ai (54.9) and install it over it.

sweet patch 56.11 is built off of a not released version of tease ai that the original creator was working on and builds off of the new features and bug fixes that were on the way. Sweet patch needs you to download (54.9) and install over it.

From what I've seen in testing, sweet patch fixes a good few issues and tends to run smoother for me than 55.3 or the original. I can definitely say that some of the new features I quite like. For me sweet patch is what I use now and Java I will try once some more complex personalities are completed for it.

For the future I believe the Java version will be better as it will run much smoother than the current one and hopefully will continue to receive features and updates.

tldr: Sweet patch for now, but once personalities are done I'm planning to go java.

Oh, and ps: the community has pretty much decided that java will be the next version of tease ai.
+1. Agree with everything. As the dev of Tease AI Java I can only suggest everyone to switch to TAJ once personalities are out. I am still working on spicy and will have a beta release ready soon and TAJ will receive further patches, fixes and features and already allows developers to create much more interactive and complex personalities. It also runs much quicker than the TAI.
swit69
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Looking for my domme

Post by swit69 »

foxyfred wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:24 pm I gave people who actually worked on them time to respond, but no one did so here is my take on it.

To be a bit more specific and help you understand where the sweet patch 56.11 comes from, i've made it thanks to a teamwork on a version 56.0 available on GitHub which included patch 55.3. It includes some new features and yes, for these reasons, I think that sweet patch the best version of Tease AI available for now (and I'm not only saying that because of my patch ;-) ). It works well with Miss Blue personnality although the last version of Miss blue don't use the new features I've included (too bad :rolleyes: , but I can fix it with some new scripts to add to miss blue later)

Unfortunately, I haven't enough time to release the sweet patch on github but I will try to do it as soon as I can.

Next step will be to transpose the features I've done with this patch to TeaseJava but unfortunately again, I've not enough time right now to do this cause I need to learn how TeaseJava work first.
Sweet Patch : new features for TeaseAI
Sweet Scripts : scripts using new features from Sweet Patch for Miss Blue and Wicked Tease personnalities