TeaseAI TTS Voices

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

sub_Peter
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

TeaseAI TTS Voices

Post by sub_Peter »

Hello,

is it possible to install different TTS Voices for TeaseAI?

And are there any erotic/sexy TTS Voices available?
Which one do you use?

I just recently started using TTS and I am beginning to love it. With the right voice she could really get under my skin. I hope there are some TTS Experts that can help :)

cya
Peter
Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: TeaseAI TTS Voices

Post by Trusfrated »

I use TTS quite a bit with GuideMe and TeaseAI. My favorite used to be Neospeech Julie, but lately I use Ivona's Salli.

Here is a page to demo some of the voices out there. http://www.ttsdemo.com/ It seems like the many of the best voices today are cloud-based, or it is very hard to find an offline version for Windows. For Windows, I think you need to look for SAPI5 (or SAPI4) voices.
ImageImage
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by forbiddendesire »

Trusfrated wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:04 am I use TTS quite a bit with GuideMe and TeaseAI. My favorite used to be Neospeech Julie, but lately I use Ivona's Salli.

Here is a page to demo some of the voices out there. http://www.ttsdemo.com/ It seems like the many of the best voices today are cloud-based, or it is very hard to find an offline version for Windows. For Windows, I think you need to look for SAPI5 (or SAPI4) voices.
How did you get TTS working with TeaseAI and especially GuideMe? In TeaseAI even when I have it set to on in settings it doesn't work... and I didn't know GuideMe had a setting for it?
Spoiler: show
Goddess Lisa Points: 125

Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Trusfrated »

forbiddendesire wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:28 am How did you get TTS working with TeaseAI and especially GuideMe? In TeaseAI even when I have it set to on in settings it doesn't work... and I didn't know GuideMe had a setting for it?
TTS with TeaseAI can be pretty finicky. It's been broken and fixed different times. I have several voices installed on my machine but only a few of them show up in TeaseAI. It's hard for the developers to test or fix it because most people don't have TTS voices. You can search some of my old posts for TTS in case you are interested.

GuideMe is pretty straightforward. There is a setting under Application Preferences to copy all text to the clipboard. You can then use a third party piece of software, of which there are many, that will read the contents of the clipboard. Personally, I use some old freeware called TTSReader. It works with all of my installed voices, whereas TeaseAI does not.
ImageImage
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by forbiddendesire »

Trusfrated wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:00 am TTS with TeaseAI can be pretty finicky. It's been broken and fixed different times. I have several voices installed on my machine but only a few of them show up in TeaseAI. It's hard for the developers to test or fix it because most people don't have TTS voices. You can search some of my old posts for TTS in case you are interested.

GuideMe is pretty straightforward. There is a setting under Application Preferences to copy all text to the clipboard. You can then use a third party piece of software, of which there are many, that will read the contents of the clipboard. Personally, I use some old freeware called TTSReader. It works with all of my installed voices, whereas TeaseAI does not.
Interesting, I think I'll try TTSReader with GuideMe using the method you suggested. Thanks for the help!
Spoiler: show
Goddess Lisa Points: 125

pepsifreak
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pepsifreak »

Trusfrated wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:00 am
forbiddendesire wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:28 am How did you get TTS working with TeaseAI and especially GuideMe? In TeaseAI even when I have it set to on in settings it doesn't work... and I didn't know GuideMe had a setting for it?
TTS with TeaseAI can be pretty finicky. It's been broken and fixed different times. I have several voices installed on my machine but only a few of them show up in TeaseAI. It's hard for the developers to test or fix it because most people don't have TTS voices. You can search some of my old posts for TTS in case you are interested.

The voices are disappearing is because Tease AI needs to be built as 32 bit. Patch creators might not be doing this.
Cian
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Cian »

Likewise i'm trying to get this to work with any voice at all and it doesn't seem to work at all with windows 10 :(
Wooooooooooooooof
Valk1987
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Valk1987 »

Hey there!

actually it can be done on Windows 10, but it involves a lot of configuration effort. So far I only managed to get the additional Microsoft voices to work - but for me at least two of them are more pleasant to listen to than the standard Zira-Voice.

If you follow this tutorial: https://superuser.com/questions/590779/how-to-install-more-voices-to-windows-speech

It *should* work out. If it doesn't you should uninstall all TTS related components, search for updates and try again. For my latest build, I managed to get every voice to work except for my favorite one...

Hope that was a little helpful,
Cheers!
Zamak
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Zamak »

Valk1987 wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:06 pm actually it can be done on Windows 10, but it involves a lot of configuration effort. So far I only managed to get the additional Microsoft voices to work - but for me at least two of them are more pleasant to listen to than the standard Zira-Voice.
Tease AI is compatible with win10?
Or your are talking about TeaseAI Java?
Valk1987
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Valk1987 »

For me it works fine on Win10 and I am talking about the original release with the unoffical patch.

Haven't tested out the Sweet Patch too much yet, but at least the normal launch and basic functionalities work.
Zamak
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Zamak »

Valk1987 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:03 pm For me it works fine on Win10 and I am talking about the original release with the unoffical patch.

Haven't tested out the Sweet Patch too much yet, but at least the normal launch and basic functionalities work.
Thanks, I'll test it.
TyCaine
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by TyCaine »

Sorry to resurrect this thread, but has anyone had any luck getting TTS with any voice other than Anna (which I hate) to work on Windows 7?

I've tried installing other voices, but there's some issue with Windows 7 64bit that makes it fail to recognize other voices, and even with messing around with the registry to get them to even show up in the dropdown, the voices just don't run... And these are the additional voices direct from Microsoft even!

Has anyone had any luck at all?

Thanks in advance!
Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Trusfrated »

TyCaine wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:57 pm has anyone had any luck getting TTS with any voice other than Anna (which I hate) to work on Windows 7?
I guess I'm pretty lucky. I'm using the latest Sweet Patch and my IVONA voices still work. I'm on Windows 7 64bit. I have many other voices installed, but these are the only ones that show up in TeaseAI.

I have Jennifer, Kendra, Kimberly, Salli, and Amy (along with MS Anna) working. They are listed in the dropdown with "IVONA 2" in front of them, but I think they are considered version 1.6 or something like that. Salli is my personal favorite lately.

I think it would be nice if we could assign individual voices to the Glitter contacts, so when one of them visits the chat room a different voice is heard when they are speaking. Maybe in a future patch? :whistle:
ImageImage
mrcom4t
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by mrcom4t »

Trusfrated wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:04 am I think it would be nice if we could assign individual voices to the Glitter contacts, so when one of them visits the chat room a different voice is heard when they are speaking. Maybe in a future patch? :whistle:
As the capabilities of the contacts has expanded with each version, I've hoped for this more and more. Having the exact same voice for all contacts does limit the "immersive" experience.

I would love to see voice options expanded* for the Domme and the Glitter contacts. First, on the general tab, add a pitch bar* to volume and rate. I have to admit that I don't know how to program, but that would seem to be the easy part. Next would be addressing the glitter contacts. You would need to add bars* for choosing a voice(for those with multiple voices) and/or volume, rate and pitch to alter the installed voice to vary how contacts sound(for those with only one voice). Currently, there isn't space to do this. I think a submenu would have to be added* to give each contact enough space on the tab to add the options(hmm, that would leave extra space for more options).

We can only hope that someone talented and kindly will decide that this worthy of putting their talents towards*.

*hint, hint, wink, wink towards some benevolent capable programmer, who I will gladly toast a shot of Jagermeister to for making this happen.
Valk1987
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Valk1987 »

TyCaine wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:57 pm I've tried installing other voices, but there's some issue with Windows 7 64bit that makes it fail to recognize other voices, and even with messing around with the registry to get them to even show up in the dropdown, the voices just don't run... And these are the additional voices direct from Microsoft even!
Sorry for the kinda late reply. Something I forgot to mention in my last post is:

Windows seems to only recoginze your installed voices, if TeaseAI is run from the C-Drive, or whatever drive your operating system is on. Otherwise you're stuck with Zira/Anna.
mrcom4t wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:29 pm We can only hope that someone talented and kindly will decide that this worthy of putting their talents towards*.
I'd be kind of afraid to do something like this... For I fear that you would have to restructure great pieces of the code you're working with. And would have to fix countless bugs to make the base program run again after you changed it :/