TeaseMe Tease: Rooms 2p0

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

dbt
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

TeaseMe Tease: Rooms 2p0

Post by dbt »

This is an updated version of a tease I wrote called "Rooms" a number of years ago. It has some new things but is similar to the original. I've had some requests to re-upload.

I wrote it to use in TeaseMe.

I wrote this for myself, intending to make a tease that I could plug different picture sets into easily, so if I saw a photo set or new model that I really liked I could easily create a tease. I wanted was enough randomness that it would be fun to play again, so not all tasks would be seen each time, AND some tasks may be easy or hard depending on luck. Odds are you'll see a task more than once, but you'd likely need to play a few times to see all of them.

Disclaimer: There are exercises and punishments in here that may not be safe for you. Do not do ANYTHING that you aren't comfortable with.

More info below.

The game involves getting called randomly into a couple of rooms, and getting random tasks in each room. Rooms includes teasing, forced exercise, and potential punishments if you get in trouble. Some items are required, you'll be told about them when you start.

Workouts: If you can't do 20-25 pushups and 15-20 situps, then this will be REALLY hard.

If you can't do the workouts, there are a couple options. There is a tease only option, but you'll miss things. You could edit the xml file, workout tasks are: train1, train2,... just change the #s of how many of each exercise to do. That's what I'd recommend.

Punishments: These range from mild to nasty. Use your own discretion before doing anything.

Changing Pics: The intention is for the pics to be changed. I included picture folders mostly as an example. Make your own. It will only take a few mins to make your own photo set. Make sure to keep the sound files in the main directory when you make your own.

There are 4 subfolders with pictures, each representing a room. The pictures are displayed randomly, except EACH directory needs one file called 1.jpg - this file is called when you arrive in the room.

The folders are:

"start", which you see when you start. This doesn't need more than about 5 pics. The others should have more for variety.

"good", the tease room.

"work", the workout room.

"bad", the punishment room.

Just change the pictures in those folders to a model who you like, making sure you rename a file 1.jpg

Delays between tasks tasks are a few mins (and random of course - most things are random to some extent), at that it will likely take a few hours to finish. Again, these could be edited to make the delays longer or shorter if you wanted.

If you find a bug, please tell me! There are a lot of pages, I'm sure there are bugs.
Spoiler: show
If this happens, press CTRL-SHIFT-D, let me know the message & page it happened on. Then, you can go to the page "wait", this is the waiting room and you can continue from there.
Download Here:

https://mega.nz/#!vRxVVACD!_p7zeZD7-EJx ... MN7hbnTJyE
bonsec
Explorer
Explorer

Re: TeaseMe Tease: Rooms 2p0

Post by bonsec »

Thanks a lot!! I really appreciate the reupload and update. Downloaded and looking forward to play it when I get the chance hopefully very soon.
pc91
Explorer
Explorer

Re: TeaseMe Tease: Rooms 2p0

Post by pc91 »

Would it be possible to re-upload this? Thanks.