Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by GodDragon »

So I've made a lot of progress on Spicy however currently I am kinda unsure whether I should keep the Module -> Link -> Stroke -> Module ... etc. structure from TAI. I think links are a good thing between modules but do you guys think that the stroking should stay as it is, that is between link and module there will always (or maybe just almost always) be a stroking part for teasing?
Or do you think appending modules and then for example going from anal -> link -> ball busting -> link -> blowjob -> link -> stroking tease is a better way to handle it?
So in general do you enjoy the pure stroking in TAI between modules or do you think it is a boring placeholder and should be replaced/removed? Replaced with for example own teasing modules? So it would go like ball busting -> link -> teasing -> link -> anal -> link -> teasing -> link ....? Just leave your ideas right here :wave:
holaba_be
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Feedback: Stroking System in Tease AI

Post by holaba_be »

Personally I'm always a bit bummed out when I realize another plain old stroking part has started. I realize some padding is probably good both to give the player a moment to breathe once in a while, and to draw out the length of the session. It will also spread out the more original (and time consuming to create) content over several sessions. So limiting the plain stroking parts to perhaps a few per session might be a good middle ground? Or perhaps only allowing them after a custom module that was longer than average?
ilikelatex
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ilikelatex »

I think it's a good idea to change it. It can get annoying if you get something like shortMod-Link-Stroke-shortMod-Link-Stroke or LongModNo/LowStroking-Link-shortStroke-LongModNo/LowStroking-Link-shortStroke. The structure itself is ok in my opinion, but would be much better if the selection for a link/stroke/module is based on different conditions, there are alot specially for spicy.

some conditions:
-how long was the last module
-maybe even further detail painMod,analMod,teaseMod,...
-how much time past stroking in this session
-how much session time ahead
-depending on apathylevel,dommelevel,mood there can be days where mistress isn't in the mood for stroking ;)
-a setting for how much stroking you like maybe low,med,high
-for modules settings for how much you like pain,anal,tease,... modules

I don't know if i would like a fixed order like ball busting -> link -> teasing -> link -> anal -> link -> teasing -> link, since it would always be the same or not everyone wants anal in every session.
I mean if you have enough teasing modules i can imagine that its ok to remove the stroking part.
In general i think some plain stroking is welcome but can also be spiced up with a slideshow/video/audio
In case of a more dominant personality like spicy you could change the conditions too less stroking or more painModules ...
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Spielers »

for me it was sometimes a little bit boring and not so great. Why don't you make it variable so every personality writer can choose in which order the personality should akt or if the personality should skip it.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

Spielers wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:35 pm for me it was sometimes a little bit boring and not so great. Why don't you make it variable so every personality writer can choose in which order the personality should akt or if the personality should skip it.
Well everbody can choose but I am thinking about the design for spicy right now :)
bonsec
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bonsec »

The stroking part for me is simply warm up and trying to discover the vocabulary of the personality.
It's a good part to try out random words to see if the domme will respond.
Once I have enough fun with the vocabulary I will proceed to skip the stroking part; the teasing modules are much more interesting.

Of course that is only for me and everyone would have different ways to enjoy the tease.
I'm sure the stroking part is appreciated by many.
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by forbiddendesire »

Personally I like it, after all Tease AI was originally built as a stroking tool. Having used it from right when it came out, I guess I'm just used to it's structure and use it particularly for its structure. Although, with the teasing modules, the need for stroking cycles seems to have decreased, I still like the formal stroking cycles with single line taunts, that just let you stroke to a sexy picture while being teased with single lines
Spoiler: show
Goddess Lisa Points: 125