[TeaseAI] Bound to her will (final version)

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

malaru
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [TeaseAI] Bound to her will (final version)

Post by malaru »

After failing on the second day twice, I finally managed to play through the whole thing according to the schedule.

This was one of the best experiences I've ever had on milovana. I love how you managed to keep the relationship to our domme believable and interesting. What really set this apart from the rest is that you really developed her personality instead of just using her as a vessel for the teasing content.

The only thing that fell apart for me from the rest was the ending. But to be honest I understand that it is hard to wrap up a series like this and I really couldn't think of a better way myself.
Spoiler: show
Maybe it's just that the whole complete submission thing doesn't work for me. The anxiety of being promised a mind blowing orgasm as a reward for good behaviour and not knowing when and how this orgasm will be delivered is the biggest motivator for me. Taking that hope away just kills any interest in the relationship for me personally. But this is pretty subjective I suppose.
Thank you very much for this unique experience.
I'm really looking forward to whatever you are working on at the moment :-)
punasiipi
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by punasiipi »

I'm just getting started with Tease AI and this series.
But I'm not sure if it's a bug or due to me having botched the installation/configuration..
I tried to follow the instructions, and I have downloaded image sets for the domme and her friends in Glitter.
The problem I'm having, is that a session will occasionally start from the beginning suddenly, after I have answered a question posed by the domme. Anyone else had the same issue?

(edit. Seems to happen after I type something that the text parser doesn't recognize as a command.)
Last edited by punasiipi on Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): Courtney
Sub/Slave(s): Courtney

Post by ski23 »

punasiipi wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:23 am I'm just getting started with Tease AI and this series.
But I'm not sure if it's a bug or due to me having botched the installation/configuration..
I tried to follow the instructions, and I have downloaded image sets for the domme and her friends in Glitter.
The problem I'm having, is that a session will occasionally start from the beginning suddenly, after I have answered a question posed by the domme. Anyone else had the same issue?
You could always try my version of this I ported to Tease AI java.
malaru
Explorer
Explorer

Post by malaru »

punasiipi wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:23 am I'm just getting started with Tease AI and this series.

(edit. Seems to happen after I type something that the text parser doesn't recognize as a command.)
Actually yes, this happened to me aswell during the later days. Whenever you answer a question with a non pre defined answer the session restarts from the beginning. I was using 54.9, and from looking at the scripts I couldn't see anything strange there.
What I did as a workaround was opening the script in the background and add a @Goto(skip) to the first line whenever that happens and insert an new line (skip) before the question it happened at. That way you can continue where it failed.
I know this sounds a bit tedious, but its actually not that bad because usually it was very clear to me what answer was expected, so I just tried to answer correctly.

malaru
punasiipi
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by punasiipi »

Xero wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:02 pm
I'm unsure why that would happen, it worked fine when i tested it and has worked for many others. some suggestions:
I actually managed pretty well with just suspending the game if I was unsure of what to reply. Got through the tease just now. I'll post some feedback privately.
Pumpkin

Post by Pumpkin »

I just want to thank you for this amazing Tease, i really liked the concept.
soumisseau
Explorer
Explorer

Post by soumisseau »

Thanks for the great work.

I just have one question that maybe someone can answer to : It says the tease is a week long, starting on a saturday evening. But does it end on the next saturday or on friday ? It's important to me because well hummmm.... stuff and all that :-D
CumScream
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by CumScream »

Sat -> Sat
Men are but flesh and blood. They know their doom, but not the hour.

If true control, is to be had, you will know not when.
Blissfully offered; your
Oblivion.
soumisseau
Explorer
Explorer

Post by soumisseau »

CumScream wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:42 am Sat -> Sat
Thanks. If i start on a friday, will it be Fri->Fri then ?

Also, do i need a massive setup of pictures for this one ? Everytime i make an attempt at using Tease Ai i usually give up due to the massive setup time for pictures etc.
CumScream
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by CumScream »

Yes, if you start a day early, you will end up fin a day early.

But beware, this is written around the expectation that you will typically be working Mon-Fri. So that will convert to Sun-Thurs.
That wont hurt anything, it's mostly passive chat, but you might need to be a little extra flexible with any directions given.

From memory, this wasn't too high on picture requirements, compared to some other AI's. But it will need some to work well enough.

Check first post for setup instructions.
Men are but flesh and blood. They know their doom, but not the hour.

If true control, is to be had, you will know not when.
Blissfully offered; your
Oblivion.
roots8834
Explorer
Explorer

Post by roots8834 »

Hi, where's the download link for this?
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

roots8834 wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:34 am Hi, where's the download link for this?
Seems to be gone.

I still have the scripts in a folder, but it's so old, I don't know if this is what the original was and if this is complete.

Does anyone still have the original download-file???
(Would be better than an untested re-pack of what I have here!)

Best greetings,
Markus
FrozenWolf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): None
Sub/Slave(s): None

Post by FrozenWolf »

roots8834 wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:34 am Hi, where's the download link for this?
Here is
Bound_to_her_will_v4.zip
that I got on 2021-11-13. I think that's all of it.
https://mega.nz/file/78kymAjI#ouOnNnBiL ... 22d5mDtEGQ

I haven't tried it with markus' TAI-Awakening but I'm hopeful that it would work well.
markus wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:04 pm I still have the scripts in a folder, but it's so old, I don't know if this is what the original was and if this is complete.
Does this seem similar to what you have in your scripts?

-FW
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

FrozenWolf wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:14 am
Here is
Bound_to_her_will_v4.zip
that I got on 2021-11-13. I think that's all of it.
https://mega.nz/file/78kymAjI#ouOnNnBiL ... 22d5mDtEGQ
That's great, thx a lot!
I had a few files less, also I'm tending to edit stuff, so in this case the original download is much better.

I haven't tried it with markus' TAI-Awakening but I'm hopeful that it would work well.
I haven't tried is as well, but I'm quite sure it will work just fine.

Btw.:
Just in case, another download mirror, exactly the same file as provided by FrozenWolf above:
https://mega.nz/file/qJ5VlQxT#zhI3vPbK_ ... PeRC7W6RnU

Best greetings,
Markus
Anon_Chigurh
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Anon_Chigurh »

Thank you so much for sharing. It does seem there's still media missing, however. I tried running it, and kept getting 'File not found' errors.

For instance:
File not found: 'Images\xeroImages\spreadEagle.jpg'

Anyone who has this media? Or knows where to find it? Thanks in advance