[TeaseAI] Bound to her will (final version)

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Re: [TeaseAI] Bound to her will (final version)

Post by mangoman »

I could cry, just got through the whole process of working on my bed for the first bondage scene on the day she went to yoga and then TeaseAI crashes, my process is all gone.

I kinda got error messages while putting up the bindings again and again, but I didn't think much of it because it always just referred to Gallerys missing. But it seems to be essential? :\'-(

Is there a way to skip ahead to the point where you meet the Mistress after preparing your bed?

EDIT: I played to this stage again.

When the Self Bondage App says: it is important that you comply with all instructions given to you and follow all safety advice to its fullest extent. You will confirm that you have read and understood this by typing "Yes Officer"

right after it, in the chat window, it says:
ERROR: The given slideshow base diretory "No Path Selected" was not found.
System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: The given slideshow base diretory "No Path Selected" was not found. bei Tease_AI.ContactData.LoadRandom(String baseDirectory, Boolean newFolder) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Classes\ContactData.vb:Zeile 260. bei Tease_AI.ContactData.LoadNew(Boolean newFolder) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Classes\ContactData.vb:Zeile 354. bei Tease_AI.ContactData.CheckInit() in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Classes\ContactData.vb:Zeile 361. bei Tease_AI.ContactData.NavigateNextTease() in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Classes\ContactData.vb:Zeile 410. bei Tease_AI.Form1.Timer1_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:Zeile 5177.

Heeeeeelpppp :no: I'm not even Elijah, why does it say Elijah?
foxyfred
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by foxyfred »

paswis wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:01 am I could cry, just got through the whole process of working on my bed for the first bondage scene on the day she went to yoga and then TeaseAI crashes, my process is all gone.

I kinda got error messages while putting up the bindings again and again, but I didn't think much of it because it always just referred to Gallerys missing. But it seems to be essential? :\'-(

Is there a way to skip ahead to the point where you meet the Mistress after preparing your bed?

EDIT: I played to this stage again.

When the Self Bondage App says: it is important that you comply with all instructions given to you and follow all safety advice to its fullest extent. You will confirm that you have read and understood this by typing "Yes Officer"

right after it, in the chat window, it says:
ERROR: The given slideshow base diretory "No Path Selected" was not found.
System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: The given slideshow base diretory "No Path Selected" was not found. bei Tease_AI.ContactData.LoadRandom(String baseDirectory, Boolean newFolder) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Classes\ContactData.vb:Zeile 260. bei Tease_AI.ContactData.LoadNew(Boolean newFolder) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Classes\ContactData.vb:Zeile 354. bei Tease_AI.ContactData.CheckInit() in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Classes\ContactData.vb:Zeile 361. bei Tease_AI.ContactData.NavigateNextTease() in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Classes\ContactData.vb:Zeile 410. bei Tease_AI.Form1.Timer1_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:Zeile 5177.

Heeeeeelpppp :no: I'm not even Elijah, why does it say Elijah?
From what I understand reading that area of the script and the error its giving you, it appears that you may not have a contact set in the glitter options?
Contacts 1 and 3 are required to be set up.

In case you do now know how to do it, go into settings - apps - glitter - give them names and links to image directories for them.

The area where its saying "Elijah" was from the person who compiled the code's coding studio directory.
Its trying to tell you what part of the program is reporting the error.
That won't help you since you aren't trying to compile a new application or update.
mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mangoman »

Got it, thank you.

This script is AMAZING. I'm on Day 3 now and I do hope you continue this. :love:
teasedguy
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by teasedguy »

when I want to unzip the media folder I'm asked for a password :-/
can you help me out, really would like to try this tease
CumScream
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by CumScream »

Bravo! Really enjoyed this tease, you did a great job!

I'd recommend you write a small sexy introduction linking to it and publish it on the main Webteases list, so more people can be introduced to it / search for these task by tags n such.

Hope to see more of your work in the future, or else that it can inspire others...

:thumbsup: Two thumbs up, and a *clunk* from below!!! :shutup: :shutup2:
Men are but flesh and blood. They know their doom, but not the hour.

If true control, is to be had, you will know not when.
Blissfully offered; your
Oblivion.
mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mangoman »

CumScream wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:22 pm I'd recommend you write a small sexy introduction linking to it and publish it on the main Webteases list, so more people can be introduced to it / search for these task by tags n such.
THIS! A "tease" that links here with a little Introduction plus an easy guide to set it up for Beginners, maybe.
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Spielers »

There is a little bug in day4e
I don't drop it but get punished
Spoiler: show
10:44 Bobbi: Now go stand in position and wait until I ring my bell
10:46 Bobbi: ...
10:48 Bobbi: Hmm
10:49 Bobbi: ...
10:51 Bobbi: ...
10:52 Bobbi: Ok you've suffered long enough
10:52 Bobbi: So I have some good news and some bad news
10:52 Bobbi: The good news is I finished my essay!
10:52 Bobbi: The bad news.. well that depends on you
10:52 Bobbi: Tell me the number of times you dropped my underwear touch the floor
10:52 Spielers: zero
10:53 Spielers: 0
10:53 Bobbi: I'm Impressed! It must really turn you on to watch me
10:53 Bobbi: You will still be punished for dropping my underwear of course
10:53 Bobbi: But perhaps I'll show you a little mercy
10:53 Bobbi: Go and get a wooden spoon, tell me when you have it
10:53 Spielers: have it
10:53 Bobbi: I'm going to punish you for every single time you dropped it
10:54 Bobbi: If I were there I would pin you against the wall and bring my knee up hard against you
10:54 Bobbi: Luckily for you I'm not there, so you will have to do it for me
10:54 Bobbi: Go stand against the wall with your legs spread and get ready to bring the wooden spoon up against your balls *hard*
10:54 Bobbi: Wait for it...
10:54 Bobbi: Now!
10:54 Bobbi: All done
10:55 Bobbi: I hope I motivated you to try harder next time
10:55 Bobbi: Well its getting late
mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mangoman »

I found this bug on various occasions.. when the script expects you to answer something special, for example a "Yes Mistress" (without the setting that you need to put honorifics any time), and you just answer "yes", the current script just restarts. really frustrating. :unsure:
mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mangoman »

Xero wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:53 pm
Spielers wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:05 pm There is a little bug in day4e
I don't drop it but get punished
10:44 Bobbi: Now go stand in position and wait until I ring my bell

Thanks for letting me know. The script will work if you enter a number instead of the word zero. There is no easy way to make it notice a word was entered instead. I think most people will probably enter a number so should be ok

(also just so you know, this will have no effect on later parts of the tease so the error wont effect your experience much)
paswis wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:12 am I found this bug on various occasions.. when the script expects you to answer something special, for example a "Yes Mistress" (without the setting that you need to put honorifics any time), and you just answer "yes", the current script just restarts. really frustrating. :unsure:
could you provide more details? The script really shouldnt restart, and ive never seen this happen in my testing. it should just remind you to say "Yes Mistress" and wait for you to type it, then continue on
It reminds me, then I type "Yes Mistress" and then the current script restarts.. don't know any more details. :unsure:
mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mangoman »

it just happened to me on Day 8 in the afternoon :rolleyes:

when she said:
"So do you think we can maybe move things on a bit? So that I can show #GlitterContact1 how useful you can be?"

I typed in "yes Mistress", with the y not capitalized. she answered:

"@DifferentAnswer Yes Mistress of No Mistress?"

I put in "Yes Mistress", she said "ok good" and then it restarted with her saying:

"#SubName! I heard about what happened this morning" :unsure:
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

paswis wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:04 pm it just happened to me on Day 8 in the afternoon :rolleyes:

when she said:
"So do you think we can maybe move things on a bit? So that I can show #GlitterContact1 how useful you can be?"

I typed in "yes Mistress", with the y not capitalized. she answered:

"@DifferentAnswer Yes Mistress of No Mistress?"

I put in "Yes Mistress", she said "ok good" and then it restarted with her saying:

"#SubName! I heard about what happened this morning" :unsure:
Are you using the Official 54 version? That version have a bug with questions like what you said.
Try the unoffical 55 version: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=20047
mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mangoman »

So I finished it.
That was a very enjoyable ride. I kinda love the Mistress now :-/ :lol: hard break up now that it ended.
I do thought though that the end felt kinda rushed. Like her Girlfriend just came out of nowhere, took her away and thats it. :-( And I think you probably forgot to tell us to untie ourselves before the end? I kinda layed there, all tied up blindfolded, when she said "look at me" and the bondage was never mentioned again. :smile:
Thanks for the advice avatarbr, I was using 0.54. Will try 0.55 if I ever find another Tease AI script that I can enjoy. This really was the first one for me that I enjoyed.
mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mangoman »

Well, still, one of the best experiences I've had on Milo. Thanks!
CumScream
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by CumScream »

Xero wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:32 pm request for help

I was thinking to do this, but if I was going to I would maybe add some picture packs for the mistresses to make it easier for people not used to TeaseAI.

Would anyone have pic sets that 1) would probably appeal to many users and 2) were freely available from the owner and can be redistributed 3) match the tease well

If anyone can help please upload some images and link below (or just one or two sample images if is a big file)
Yes, using a specific girl could be difficult, given that TeaseAI is focused on allowing setup of your own Mistress, along with your own unique image set...

Personally, I used Remy from these resources already offered;
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=19546
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=19692
Plus, Spicy's Glitter sets.

(If you had provided an image pack from the start, I would have used it, to go with the story/glitter dynamic better. Setting these up manually spoils some of the expectation/surprise)

Even without these, you could still do a classic-tease introduction with non-committal images, e.g:-
https://milovana.com/webteases/showteas ... 2020&p=6#t - Ambiguous
https://milovana.com/webteases/showteas ... 6985&p=3#t - Silhouette(s)
https://milovana.com/webteases/showteas ... 990&p=11#t
https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=3006 - Text invite only
https://milovana.com/webteases/showteas ... 5139&p=3#t - Technical instructions
[selection of bondage implements - to suit the title]

P.S. recommend you state in your setup page, which TAI version this was setup for.
Men are but flesh and blood. They know their doom, but not the hour.

If true control, is to be had, you will know not when.
Blissfully offered; your
Oblivion.
dbt
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dbt »

I wanted to try this for a while, but didn't have a week to do it in the proper timeframe with nobody around until last week - and I really did want to follow in the proper timescale.

So, I had to go out of town for work, starting on a Saturday, and figured I'd give this a try. So, it was fantastic. This was really just an amazing experience and I really hope you'll do something else like this someday.

Anyways, just wanted to give you a huge thanks!