New Developer Interested in Contributing

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Edgedancer
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

New Developer Interested in Contributing

Post by Edgedancer »

Searching through a forum history you're brand new to can be tiring. Can someone involved in the development community here list off current projects and where they stand? And introduce me to who I should be talking to about getting involved? Thank you.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: New Developer Interested in Contributing

Post by GodDragon »

Edgedancer wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:09 pm Searching through a forum history you're brand new to can be tiring. Can someone involved in the development community here list off current projects and where they stand? And introduce me to who I should be talking to about getting involved? Thank you.
Well there is TAI, the origianl Tease AI which is quite bugged sadly and the code is a big mess. The developer has been gone for quite some time now and the community has created a few small patches to fix the most important stuff. It currently has the biggest amount of custom scripts: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=19518

Then there is TAJ- Tease AI Java, which is basically Tease AI but written in Java mostly by me and ski. It is much more stable, the developers are active and the scripts are writtten in javascript, which means the possibilities are pretty much endless. Ski is also working on a script converter to convert TAI scripts to TAJ scripts, which should soon allow us to port all major projects easily.
Link: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=20717

If you are looking for something like personalities, there is House of Tease (viewtopic.php?f=26&t=16957), Spicy (viewtopic.php?f=26&t=20430, which is broken and currently I am recoding it for TAJ) and there is Miss Blue: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=20069). Those are all main TAI personalities.
For TAJ there is my Spicy port: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=21099, Miss X by genome (viewtopic.php?f=26&t=21013) and Mischevious by ski (viewtopic.php?f=26&t=20913)