[Tease AI] Sweet Patch 56.22

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: [Tease AI] Sweet Patch 56.1

Post by Daragorn »

swit69 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:24 pm Don't worry, my purpose is not the same as yours. No, the random domme has not to be one of the glitter friends cause you can have 8 domme for example in your random domme directory. My random system will take one contact as a domme and 3 others as glitter friends.

Then you can't desactivate random domme for further sessions and your commands could be used as well.

I find both systems are complementary.
Ahh ok, nice then. I misunderstood your previous explanation of the new system. I thought you could only have glitter friends as random contacts but i see what you made it now, it is definitely a different approach alltogether then :-)
swit69
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Looking for my domme

Re: [Tease AI] Sweet Patch 56.1

Post by swit69 »

swit69 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:33 pm
Dolgian wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:45 pm I dont have sound anymore, using Miss blue and patch 56.1

any ideas?
I've not tried it yet. Maybe the new audio function disrupts the normal behaviour of Miss Blue , I'm gonna test it and let you know.
I've tested it. No problem here. I don't think the problem comes from the patch or miss blue personnality. Maybe an issue with your settings ?
Sweet Patch : new features for TeaseAI
Sweet Scripts : scripts using new features from Sweet Patch for Miss Blue and Wicked Tease personnalities
Dolgian
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Tease AI] Sweet Patch 56.11

Post by Dolgian »

Where do you change the audio settings?
if a video plays, there is sound.
during the tease though, no chimes, no metronome, etc.

let me know what I am doing wrong!
swit69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by swit69 »

Dolgian wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:51 pm Where do you change the audio settings?
if a video plays, there is sound.
during the tease though, no chimes, no metronome, etc.

let me know what I am doing wrong!
There is no audio settings in Tease AI. I was talking about audio setting in windows. Does it happen only with the patch or without it ? Try to update your audio drivers maybe. Your issue is strange.
Sweet Scripts : scripts using new features from Sweet Patch for Miss Blue and Wicked Tease personnalities
MrPumpking
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by MrPumpking »

How to play Domme-specific video from #Clips ?
swit69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by swit69 »

MrPumpking wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:42 am How to play Domme-specific video from #Clips ?
I think there is no app for doing so in TeaseAI without scripting it.

But as you can do it with scripts, here is the way to do it : you call @PlayVideo and then specify the genre you want among these :
HARDCORE DOMME
SOFTCORE DOMME
LESBIAN DOMME
BLOWJOB DOMME
FEMDOM DOMME
FEMSUB DOMME
JOI DOMME
CH DOMME
GENERAL DOMME

You can call juste one like @PlayVideo(General Domme) or call several @PlayVideo(General Domme,Softcore Domme)

Hope it helps.
byrdbrain15
Explorer
Explorer

Post by byrdbrain15 »

I keep getting an error when starting up after updating to this patch.

ERROR: Unable to set image in MainPictureBox: Parameter is not valid.

This error occurs when I open the program and I can't figure out how to fix it.
swit69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by swit69 »

byrdbrain15 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:38 pm I keep getting an error when starting up after updating to this patch.

ERROR: Unable to set image in MainPictureBox: Parameter is not valid.

This error occurs when I open the program and I can't figure out how to fix it.
Kind of strange. Never got this error. Could you tell me if you use the random settings ?

Have you Glitter settings set ? If you've done so, did you set specific settings ? (maybe random domme in glitter settings and not only in the domme tab ?)
swit69
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Tease AI] Sweet Patch 56.12

Post by swit69 »

I've released a new version of the Sweet Patch (56.12). Click here to download it : https://mega.nz/#!J0Vi0SxB!Pp1VevmNm6Qd ... k74VXSwNrs

This new version includes :

- Major fix for pictures loading freezing : when TeaseAI is trying to show a picture that doesn't exist anymore (or moved), TeaseAI won't freeze anymore => it will now show another picture as soon as possible. The error "Timeout while waiting for the Backgroundworker to Finish" will be much more rarer now.

- more improved gif rendering

- some bug fixes

(NB : problem with links at the moment , just copy the link above to download the patch)
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

It seems that since I've updated TAI with this patch, the domme avatar switches to a slideshow picture as soon as I start a session. If I change it back to the avatar picture it stays like that for remainder of the session, so it's not a big deal. But it's still odd that this happens.

btw, I really like the Sweet Patch! It will be required for Miss Blue after the next update.
pv
saidi99
Explorer
Explorer

Post by saidi99 »

So you used to be able to star to start a Risky Pick game when you click games and Risky Pick (without being in a session). Now when I click on it I get an error and TeaseAI Crashes.
Spoiler: show
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentException: String cannot be of zero length.
Parameter name: oldValue
at System.String.ReplaceInternal(String oldValue, String newValue)
at System.String.Replace(String oldValue, String newValue)
at Tease_AI.Form1.ChatUpdate() in W:\Tease\TeaseAIsource\Tease AI\Form1\Chat.vb:line 243
at Tease_AI.Form1.Timer1_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e) in W:\Tease\TeaseAIsource\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 3671
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
at Tease_AI.teaseAI_Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e) in W:\Tease\TeaseAIsource\Tease AI\Classes\teaseAI_Timer.vb:line 50
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.7.3416.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_B
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
Tease AI
Assembly Version: 0.56.12.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/username/Desktop/TAI/Tease%20AI.exe
Microsoft.VisualBasic
Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 14.7.3056.0 built by: NET472REL1
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System
Win32 Version: 4.7.3416.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_B
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Core
Win32 Version: 4.7.3429.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Windows.Forms
Win32 Version: 4.7.3324.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
Win32 Version: 4.7.3056.0 built by: NET472REL1
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Runtime.Remoting
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
Accessibility
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
System.Speech
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Speech/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/System.Speech.dll
AxInterop.WMPLib
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/username/Desktop/TAI/AxInterop.WMPLib.DLL
Interop.WMPLib
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/username/Desktop/TAI/Interop.WMPLib.DLL
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
Microsoft.mshtml
Assembly Version: 7.0.3300.0
Win32 Version: 7.0.3300.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC/Microsoft.mshtml/7.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.mshtml.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

swit69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by swit69 »

PtheV wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:42 am It seems that since I've updated TAI with this patch, the domme avatar switches to a slideshow picture as soon as I start a session. If I change it back to the avatar picture it stays like that for remainder of the session, so it's not a big deal. But it's still odd that this happens.
Yes, I've noticed it too. Not a big deal indeed, I will check that asap.
PtheV wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:42 am btw, I really like the Sweet Patch! It will be required for Miss Blue after the next update.
Glad to hear that :)

I'm going to release a 56.13 soon with some more bug fixes.
saidi99 wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:03 am So you used to be able to star to start a Risky Pick game when you click games and Risky Pick (without being in a session). Now when I click on it I get an error and TeaseAI Crashes.
I haven't checked risky pick with the sweet patch yet. I'll look at it before releasing the new version of the sweet patch. I'll let you know if I find the issue.
fusiontermite
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fusiontermite »

swit69 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:25 pm
PtheV wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:42 am It seems that since I've updated TAI with this patch, the domme avatar switches to a slideshow picture as soon as I start a session. If I change it back to the avatar picture it stays like that for remainder of the session, so it's not a big deal. But it's still odd that this happens.
Yes, I've noticed it too. Not a big deal indeed, I will check that asap.
Funnily enough, I just thought about changing my domme avatar and then had the idea that a changing domme avatar (i.e. that Tease AI randomly chooses the domme avatar from a selection of pictures) would be a great idea. So I used the search function on Milovana and realised that this function is already implemented (although rather by accident than on purpose)! :lol: :lol:
swit69 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:25 pm I'm going to release a 56.13 soon with some more bug fixes.
Since you plan on releasing an update anyway, would it be hard to include that as a function? (I can imagine it is or that it at least requires some effort.. And I know you want to focus on bug fixes rather than introducing new features.. Just thought I had to share this idea here :smile: )

And BTW: Thanks for all your efforts in improving and further developing Tease AI, swit69!

:wave:
swit69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by swit69 »

fusiontermite wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:28 pm Since you plan on releasing an update anyway, would it be hard to include that as a function? (I can imagine it is or that it at least requires some effort.. And I know you want to focus on bug fixes rather than introducing new features.. Just thought I had to share this idea here :smile: )
Why not :-)

I'm going to try to add this feature if it's not too complitacted. I let you know. The incoming update will be bigger than I expected I suppose ;-)
And BTW: Thanks for all your efforts in improving and further developing Tease AI, swit69!
Thanks for you support. I wasn't sure this patch was used much. Well, since it's used for Miss Blue now, I guess I can improve it a bit more :-)
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

swit69 wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:08 pm Thanks for you support. I wasn't sure this patch was used much. Well, since it's used for Miss Blue now, I guess I can improve it a bit more :-)
That's great news :-)

Any chance you could take a look at this? viewtopic.php?f=26&t=20069&p=267577#p267377
Apparently the issue occurs with patch 56 but not with earlier versions.
pv