[Tease AI] Sweet Patch 56.22

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

swit69
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Looking for my domme

Re: [Tease AI] Sweet Patch 56.1

Post by swit69 »

Cian wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:28 pm Does the file structure for the random mistress folder have to be in a different format? When I install this patch it keeps spitting errors out saying folders are empty in the random mistress folder when they aren't, and work fine without the patch?
Yes I've changed the random domme settings and it needs now more manually prerequisites.

To explain it quick, In the same folder of the random domme folder, you need to have a folder for Contact2 named Contact2 and a folder for Contact3 named Contact3. In each directory (so : "Domme","Contact2","Contact3"), you need to have subdirectories (at least 1) with a pic set inside.

If you do this, you won't have error message any more.

I will give more explanations about it later, with screenshots to be more understandable
Last edited by swit69 on Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sweet Patch : new features for TeaseAI
Sweet Scripts : scripts using new features from Sweet Patch for Miss Blue and Wicked Tease personnalities
swit69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by swit69 »

pepsifreak wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:23 am You can submit a pull request on Github if you have an account, otherwise I can look over it when I have time since I have access to the repository. I don't think the other patch that got posted here was shared either, but I could be wrong.
Stefaf wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:17 am Nice to see someones still working on that. :thumbsup: I can help you to merge as well. Just create a request (Preferred) or send me the source code.
Ok, thanks guys, I will check that asap. I need to fix some bugs before and I'll try to do a pull request as you say (never use GitHub before, but I guess I will manage to do this :) )
Sweet Scripts : scripts using new features from Sweet Patch for Miss Blue and Wicked Tease personnalities
swit69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by swit69 »

Cian wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:28 pm Does the file structure for the random mistress folder have to be in a different format? When I install this patch it keeps spitting errors out saying folders are empty in the random mistress folder when they aren't, and work fine without the patch?
I've updated the main post to give further details (check the bottom of the first post). I hope this will make it understable.
swit69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by swit69 »

To give some news, I've almost finished the personnality which uses all the features from this patch.

Next step I think : convert it for TeaseJAVA :-D
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by GodDragon »

swit69 wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:06 pm To give some news, I've almost finished the personnality which uses all the features from this patch.

Next step I think : convert it for TeaseJAVA :-D
Great to hear that you are looking into supporting/converting to TAJ. I think you will be quite happy with all the possibilities you will have when using the almost all powerful javascript engine. Excited to see what you come up with :-D
MrPumpking
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Submissive

Post by MrPumpking »

After installing this patch I'm still getting same glitter contacts as before when using random domme.
John_snow003
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by John_snow003 »

I keep getting this error, Does anyone know why?

WARNING: @ShowTaggedImage and all @Tag- instructions are marked as obsolete. Use @ImageTag() instead.
MrPumpking
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by MrPumpking »

It is because of
"@TagXXX Instructions are now executed if there is no @ShowTaggedImage present in the given Script Line. Since both are marked as obsolete, a warning will appear in the chat window."
Dolgian
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Dolgian »

I dont have sound anymore, using Miss blue and patch 56.1

any ideas?
swit69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by swit69 »

MrPumpking wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:54 pm After installing this patch I'm still getting same glitter contacts as before when using random domme.
It works for me. Maybe I need to get the random glitter system with that sweet patch less complicated. I will work on a fix (maybe I have to make TeaseAI pick the random domme and the random glitter contacts from only one directory and not several like it works now ?)
Dolgian wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:45 pm I dont have sound anymore, using Miss blue and patch 56.1

any ideas?
I've not tried it yet. Maybe the new audio function disrupts the normal behaviour of Miss Blue , I'm gonna test it and let you know.
MrPumpking
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by MrPumpking »

swit69 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:33 pm It works for me.
What settings (settings->apps->glitter) you're using?
swit69
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Tease AI] Sweet Patch 56.11

Post by swit69 »

Hi everyone,

i've just upload a new version 56.11 of the sweet patch included some minor features and fix. Check the main post to download it.
MrPumpking wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:27 am by MrPumpking » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:27 am
What settings (settings->apps->glitter) you're using?
Check this new patch. Random glitters contacts are now picked only in the domme folder (be sure you have 4 contacts at least).

NB : my settings are standard :
- Each contact is enable
- Glitterfeeds settings is "Scripts" and "Always load new slideshow when using @AddContact " are off but these two settings must not be disrupt how it works.
Last edited by swit69 on Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
swit69
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Tease AI] Sweet Patch 56.11

Post by swit69 »

Here is some content with the patch update 56.11 above : I've made a personnality which use some of the new features introduced in the patch : it's the Sweet Tease personnality

You can download it here

To install it, unzip it in the root folder of TeaseAI

EDIT 18/03/2019 : audio files were missing and it's an important part of the personnality to make it work : download it and unzip it in the root folder of Tease AI

I'll create a thread about this personnality later but some information to consider in the meantime :

- it's an important evolution of the original wicked tease personnality from 1885 with much teasing and a bit pain (if you're unlucky ;-) ) . Many of the original scripts have been edited with some updates

- It uses many scripts from the Customized wicked tease personnality (from here : viewtopic.php?f=2&t=18972) but many of them have been updated to use new functions of the sweet patch

- it includes some scripts from Tigrotto's work (Edge for us and are you ready to be teased) but these scripts have been updated too. Thanks for your work Tigrotto by the way :wave:

- this personnality works much better with tagged domme pictures

- this personnality works better if you have set folders for the different image and video genres

- I've included some new scripts that I've written : some are basic but some others have taken me much time (there is one where domme generates a cock hero challenge with your clips). Feedbacks or new ideas to include are welcome

To be continued
Last edited by swit69 on Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

swit69 wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:44 pm Yes I've changed the random domme settings and it needs now more manually prerequisites.

To explain it quick, In the same folder of the random domme folder, you need to have a folder for Contact2 named Contact2 and a folder for Contact3 named Contact3. In each directory (so : "Domme","Contact2","Contact3"), you need to have subdirectories (at least 1) with a pic set inside.

If you do this, you won't have error message any more.

I will give more explanations about it later, with screenshots to be more understandable
Hi, it is nice to see someone still working on improving the program. I've stopped a lot of time ago due to lack of time but still use it constantly :-D
I just wanted to point you out that i had structured the random folder system that way because it was a separate thing from a tease with the glitter friends.
There are manual commands too to launch a special session with one of the glitter as a maindom (@GlitterTease) and another one to use a random girl, from the random folders (@RandomTease).
With your change that's no longer possible since you made it so that the random domme has to be one of the glitter friends.

Just wanted to point it out since probably, due to how messy the basic code is, it was probably not too clear why i structured the folders that way to make it possible to have both possibilities (and i also forgot to put in an option for a "always start with glitter tease", or something like that, in the settings menu)
swit69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by swit69 »

Daragorn wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:55 pm Hi, it is nice to see someone still working on improving the program. I've stopped a lot of time ago due to lack of time but still use it constantly :-D
I just wanted to point you out that i had structured the random folder system that way because it was a separate thing from a tease with the glitter friends.
There are manual commands too to launch a special session with one of the glitter as a maindom (@GlitterTease) and another one to use a random girl, from the random folders (@RandomTease).
With your change that's no longer possible since you made it so that the random domme has to be one of the glitter friends.

Just wanted to point it out since probably, due to how messy the basic code is, it was probably not too clear why i structured the folders that way to make it possible to have both possibilities (and i also forgot to put in an option for a "always start with glitter tease", or something like that, in the settings menu)
Don't worry, my purpose is not the same as yours. No, the random domme has not to be one of the glitter friends cause you can have 8 domme for example in your random domme directory. My random system will take one contact as a domme and 3 others as glitter friends.

Then you can't desactivate random domme for further sessions and your commands could be used as well.

I find both systems are complementary.