[Tease AI] Sweet Patch 56.22

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

swit69
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Looking for my domme

[Tease AI] Sweet Patch 56.22

Post by swit69 »

sweet patch Tease AI v2.png
sweet patch Tease AI v2.png (90.92 KiB) Viewed 28295 times
The Sweet Patch is a new patch developed for Tease AI.

It's based on the version 56.0 available on GitHub (thanks much to 1885 for letting code available and thanks to all the helpers)

Tease AI is a teasing software. You can find information about it there with many ressources to make it work well.

Installation instructions :
Install the last stable version from there (54.9), then click here to download the sweet patch zip (56.22) and unzip it in the root directory of Tease AI.

Scripts Library for Sweet Patch :
I've created recently a page with some scripts using Sweet Patch : check it here

New features included since 56.2 version of the sweet patch :
Spoiler: show
- New feature "Automatic Domme Profil Picture" available in Settings
If checked, the profil picture will be automatically randomly picked up from the current set of the domme.
NB1 : if there is pictures which name start by "avatar" in the domme directory, the domme picture will be randomly picked between them instead of a picture from the current set
NB2 : if there is pictures which name start by "glitter" in the domme directory, the domme picture for glitter will be randomly picked between them instead of a picture from the current set

If unchecked, the profil picture you have set won't change anymore (unless if the domme is a random domme)

- New feature "Always start with Random Glitter" : if checked, your glitter contacts will be selected randomly between domme available in the random domme directory. You must have at least 4 domme available to check this option (if not, the option will be unavailable).

- New feature "Set Domme Random Images Directory" : you can set this directory to allow the domme show you random pictures of her. This can be used with the function @ShowDomRandomImage
I've made some good photos these holidays slave
Look at that @ShowDomRandomImage @LockImages
Do you think I'm sexy on this picture ?
Whatever ...
Because now...
#Edge @Edge
I bet you find me sexy now lol @UnlockImages
- New functions @DomTagFirst and @ImageTagFirst : these functions will show images with the first tag at least, then try to find the others tags if exist
Hi slave
@DomTagFirst(Face,CloseUp) Come close to my face, right now
This will try to show a tagged picture of domme with Face and CloseUp tags but it will show a Face tagged picture even there is not any CloseUp tag set
- Fix problem with specials text tags for domme pictures : #TagGarment , #TagUnderwear, #TagTatoo, #TagSexToy, #TagFurniture will be correctly replaced by the text set in tags when used
@DomTag(Boobs,GarmentCovering) I guess you'd love I remove this #TagGarment for you slave

- Fix function @SetDomme for scripts : this function won't reload anymore a new domme slideshow each time is used (problem that occurs with tigrotto script "Edge for us")

- Various others fixes
New features included in the 56.12 version of the sweet patch :
Spoiler: show
- Major fix for pictures loading freezing : when TeaseAI is trying to show a picture that doesn't exist anymore (or moved), TeaseAI won't freeze anymore => it will now show another picture as soon as possible. The error "Timeout while waiting for the Backgroundworker to Finish" will be much more rarer now.

- Improved gif rendering : until now, TeaseAI resized gifs to fit the window. Gifs then were often too big so TeaseAI stopped the animation to prevent the software freezing. With the patch, gifs won't resized to fit entirely the window. They are now just upscaled a bit but reasonably, so the animation will now keep going (it's ok for me)

- New function @PlayVideoNoWait : major feature :-). With that function in a script, TeaseAI will play a video but it will keep going through the script without waiting the end of the video. Very interesting to make the domme play with the sub during the video. That function can be used the same way as @PlayVideo
Example :
I want you to get horny for me #PetName @PlayVideoNoWait(softcore)
@Wait(10)
Do you like that ?
Maybe we can stop it now... or not...
@Wait(20)
Are you getting aroused now ?
I think so :)
- New function @StopVideo : since there is now a function to play video with script going forward , we need a function to stop a video which is currently playing if needed in the script. @StopVideo does it .
Example :
I think you've seen enough of that hottie #PetName @StopVideo
- New Function @PlayAudioNoWait : another major feature => same function as PlayVideoNoWait but with audio (it's smart :lol: ). the difference is that the function uses another new media player so you can play audio files during a video called by @PlayVideoNoWait in the same time ! It could be very useful to make the domme taunt the sub during a video.

- New Function @CheckPlayVideo : if @PlayVideoNoWait is used, sometimes you need to know during the script if the video keeps playing or not. When you called this function, if the video is ended, the script goes to the Goto tag (Video Ended) you must have inserted in the script. If not ended, the scripts keeps going normally

- fix for @PlayVideo : the function can call now JOI and CH videos genre . It works for @PlayVideoNoWait too.

- New features for @JumpVideo :
1) You can specify a percent jump instead of random jump used by TeaseAI. Example :
This video is going to tease you a bit #PetName... @PlayVideo(softcore,30) @JumpVideo(10)
Omg that's escalated quickly @PlayVideo(hardcore,30) @JumpVideo(80)
2) You can use @JumpVideo alone in line. If a video is currenlty playing, it will do a jump. If not, nothing happens. Usefull if you call @PlayVideoNoWait or in a taunt file during a game. Example :
Let's look at some movie together #SubName @PlayVideoNoWait
It's too slow... I want some action @JumpVideo(60)
- New functions @JumpVideoUp and @JumpVideoDown : you can use these function if you've called @PlayVideoNoWait before. It will go forward (if @JumpVideoUp) or backward (if @JumpVideoDown) in the clip currently playing depending on the number put between parenthesis (number = % length). Example :
I've a clip for you #PetName @PlayVideoNoWait(hardcore) @JumpVideo
I bet you like it #Grin @Wait(20)
Well you seem to love this action much, let's see it again lol @JumpVideoDown(10)
- features added for games @PlayRedLightGreenLight and @PlayAvoidTheEdge => it is possible to give a genre and a duration with parenthesis like @PlayVideo . Very usefull if there are long videos in the library. Nobody wants to play avoid the edge during 5 hours :lol: (... do they ?). Example :
I have a call, wait.
Just play avoid the edge until I come back @PlayAvoidTheEdge(femdom,400)
Ok call ended, let's take care of you again #PetName #Grin
- added feature for @Contact function in Glitter parts : you can use parenthesis to make TeaseAI pick a random contact between several contacts who are there in the chat . Example :
Do you want to play with #SubName girls ?
@Contact1 oh yes !
@Contact2 me too !
@Contact3 of course... can I begin ?
As you wish #Contact3
@Contact(1,2) Why does #Contact3 start alone ? we want to play now too !
- added feature for @LockImages : if used, new images can't be shown until @UnlockImage is called. Now, same for videos, they can't be played anymore.

- new function @Force : although @LockImages is used, you may need to force a video to play or a image to be displayed once without using @UnlockImages. @Force allows it. @LockImages will still apply for next lines of the script

- feature added for @CheckVideo : it can be used now for checking video by genre. Depending if you have the video or not, @CheckVideo will do a Goto to ([Video Genre] Videos Found) if you have the genre being checked or to (No [Video Genre] Videos Found) if you haven't. Example :
Have you some hardcore movies #PetName ? @CheckVideo(hardcore)
(HARDCORE Videos Found)
Nice we will have some fun !
(No HARDCORE Videos Found)
Too bad...
- added @MetronomeOn,@MetronomeUp,@MetronomeDown,@MetronomeOff functions from unofficial patch 55.5 :
@MetronomeOn(x) where x is the pace you want to use
You can use the number you want for x but just to give an indication , note that :
x = 50 , slow pace
x = 100 , medium pace
x = 150 , fast pace

A tip : use the #Random to define a random pace for your metronome. Example : @MetronomeOn(#Random(50,100)) which selects randomly a speed between 50 and 100

It works like @StartStroking except it doesn't launch a random stroking session. You can keep going with the text you want in the script.

You can even change the pace as you want with derivated functions :
@MetronomeUp(x) where x means how fast you want to accelerate the pace
@MetronomeDown(x) where x menas how slow you want to deccelerate the pace
@MetronomeOff which stops the metronome

Example :
Time to go back to stroking #PetName @MetronomeOn(60)
Nice, I enjoy when you obey my command and follow the pace I give you
But you are too slow... go faster @MetronomeUp(40)
It's better now
Well stop it, I want you to be frustrated @MetronomeOff
Last edited by swit69 on Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:06 pm, edited 57 times in total.
Sweet Patch : new features for TeaseAI
Sweet Scripts : scripts using new features from Sweet Patch for Miss Blue and Wicked Tease personnalities
timoth31
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [Tease AI] Sweet Patch 56.1

Post by timoth31 »

Thank you so much!
Is it possible to apply the patch to 55.5?
swit69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by swit69 »

timoth31 wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:06 pm Thank you so much!
You're welcome :-)

Yes I think it's ok to patch from 55.5

Just make a copy of your TeaseAI directory, if you need to go back to 55.5 later.

Your comment makes me remember one thing : the patch 55.5 was not included in 56.0

So I had to rewrite some stuff which is in 55.5 like @MetronomeOn, @MetronomeUp @MetronomeDown and @MetronomeOff

I will specifiy this work in the main post later, when I 'll have time.
Last edited by swit69 on Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sweet Scripts : scripts using new features from Sweet Patch for Miss Blue and Wicked Tease personnalities
foxyfred
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by foxyfred »

swit69 wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:09 pm You're welcome :-)

Yes I think it's ok to patch from 55.5

Just make a copy of your TeaseAI directory, if you need to go back to 55.5 later.

Your comment makes me remember one thing : the patch 55.5 was not included in 56.0

So I had to rewrite some stuff which is in 55.5 like @MetronomeOn, @MetronomeUp @MetronomeDown and @MetronomeOff

I will specifiy this work in the main post later, when I 'll have time.
Do you know if this may fix my issue with Tease AI freezing every few images for about 10 seconds?
swit69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by swit69 »

foxyfred wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:35 pm Do you know if this may fix my issue with Tease AI freezing every few images for about 10 seconds?
Sorry, I don't know your issue. What is it ?

If this is the problem with TeaseAI getting slow generally, you need to make your antivirus program avoid TeaseAI directory. It works well for me.
Ldroamer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ldroamer »

GoodEvening wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:04 pm Where is the download link?
It is in the OPs original post. Click on the highlighted words and it will take you to the download.
foxyfred
Explorer
Explorer

Post by foxyfred »

swit69 wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:46 pm
foxyfred wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:35 pm Do you know if this may fix my issue with Tease AI freezing every few images for about 10 seconds?
Sorry, I don't know your issue. What is it ?

If this is the problem with TeaseAI getting slow generally, you need to make your antivirus program avoid TeaseAI directory. It works well for me.
Sadly it did not seem to completely fix it, but it is usually whenever it tries to load an image that it freezes up for a short time (windows reports it as not responding) and then it fixes. Its just becoming so common its getting disruptive.
fusiontermite
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fusiontermite »

swit69 wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:00 pm sweet patch Tease AI v2.png
Hi everybody and happy new year :wave:

Here is a patch I've developed for Tease AI. It's based on the version 56.0 available on GitHub (thanks much to 1885 for letting code available and thanks to all the helpers)
Thanks a lot for your work! And a happy new year to you too! :-)

Where did you find the original code?
smargerbarg
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by smargerbarg »

will this patch allow you to request a movie like "may I watch a movie"
swit69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by swit69 »

foxyfred wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:49 pm Sadly it did not seem to completely fix it, but it is usually whenever it tries to load an image that it freezes up for a short time (windows reports it as not responding) and then it fixes. Its just becoming so common its getting disruptive.
Check your antivirus as I've said, run your TeaseAI.exe as administrator (maybe it can help) and put your movies and pictures librairies on a fast hard drive like a SSD. It might help.
swit69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by swit69 »

fusiontermite wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:23 pm Thanks a lot for your work! And a happy new year to you too! :-)

Here it is : https://github.com/TeaseAI/Tease-AI

Since we talk about it : if someone is interested to try to merge my update with the code there, I'll be glad to share my code.
swit69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by swit69 »

smargerbarg wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:51 pm will this patch allow you to request a movie like "may I watch a movie"
Updates on TeaseAI program aren't sufficient to do this. You need some scripts to do it and, well, your request make me think I can do some with your idea :-)

I'll include them in the package of scripts I'm currently preparing and I could post later on the forum.
pepsifreak
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pepsifreak »

swit69 wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:19 pm
fusiontermite wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:23 pm Thanks a lot for your work! And a happy new year to you too! :-)

Since we talk about it : if someone is interested to try to merge my update with the code there, I'll be glad to share my code.
You can submit a pull request on Github if you have an account, otherwise I can look over it when I have time since I have access to the repository. I don't think the other patch that got posted here was shared either, but I could be wrong.
Stefaf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by Stefaf »

swit69 wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:19 pm

Nice to see someones still working on that. :thumbsup: I can help you to merge as well. Just create a request (Preferred) or send me the source code.
timoth31 wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:06 pm Thank you so much!
Technically it is possible. Just like swit69 said before, patch 55.5 and all others after 55.3 are not included. This way all scripts that use Keywords and Commands introduced afterwards, won't work properly.
swit69 wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:16 pm
foxyfred wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:49 pm Sadly it did not seem to completely fix it, but it is usually whenever it tries to load an image that it freezes up for a short time (windows reports it as not responding) and then it fixes. Its just becoming so common its getting disruptive.
Check your antivirus as I've said, run your TeaseAI.exe as administrator (maybe it can help) and put your movies and pictures librairies on a fast hard drive like a SSD. It might help.
If you have access to a SSD, you should put your TAI-Folder on that drive too. This increases performance.
Cian
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Cian »

Does the file structure for the random mistress folder have to be in a different format? When I install this patch it keeps spitting errors out saying folders are empty in the random mistress folder when they aren't, and work fine without the patch?
Wooooooooooooooof