[Tease AI] Sweet Patch 56.22

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

swit69
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Looking for my domme

Re: [Tease AI] Sweet Patch 56.12

Post by swit69 »

PtheV wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:21 pm That's great news :-)

Any chance you could take a look at this? viewtopic.php?f=26&t=20069&p=267577#p267377
Apparently the issue occurs with patch 56 but not with earlier versions.
Yes I 'll take a look as soon as possible, I've checked it on the other thread.

Btw, The next release is coming soon with new features and some fixes. I'll try to include a fix for this.
Sweet Patch : new features for TeaseAI
Sweet Scripts : scripts using new features from Sweet Patch for Miss Blue and Wicked Tease personnalities
swit69
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Tease AI] Sweet Patch 56.2

Post by swit69 »

Hi everyone :wave:

I've finally released a new version of the sweet patch (56.2). For the first time, it includes new user interface functions.

Check main post to download it

Here is the list of what's new :
- New feature "Automatic Domme Profil Picture" available in Settings
If checked, the profil picture will be automatically randomly picked up from the current set of the domme.
NB1 : if there is pictures which name start by "avatar" in the domme directory, the domme picture will be randomly picked between them instead of a picture from the current set
NB2 : if there is pictures which name start by "glitter" in the domme directory, the domme picture for glitter will be randomly picked between them instead of a picture from the current set

If unchecked, the profil picture you have set won't change anymore (unless if the domme is a random domme)

- New feature "Always start with Random Glitter" available in Settings : if checked, your glitter contacts will be selected randomly between domme available in the random domme directory. You must have at least 4 domme available to check this option (if not, the option will be unavailable).

- New feature "Set Domme Random Images Directory" available in Settings : you can set this directory to allow the domme show you random pictures of her. This can be used with the function @ShowDomRandomImage
I've made some good photos these holidays slave
Look at that @ShowDomRandomImage @LockImages
Do you think I'm sexy on this picture ?
Whatever ...
Because now...
#Edge @Edge
I bet you find me sexy now lol @UnlockImages
- New functions @DomTagFirst and @ImageTagFirst : these functions will show images with the first tag at least, then try to find the others tags if exist
Hi slave
@DomTagFirst(Face,CloseUp) Come close to my face, right now
This will try to show a tagged picture of domme with Face and CloseUp tags but it will show a Face tagged picture even there is not any CloseUp tag set

- Fix problem with specials text tags for domme pictures : #TagGarment , #TagUnderwear, #TagTatoo, #TagSexToy, #TagFurniture will be correctly replaced by the text set in tags when used
@DomTag(Boobs,GarmentCovering) I guess you'd love I remove this #TagGarment for you slave
- Fix function @SetDomme for scripts : this function won't reload anymore a new domme slideshow each time is used (problem that occurs with tigrotto script "Edge for us")

- Various others fixes

NB : I haven't found any problem with Risky Pick. Tell me if the issue reported previously still happen.
Last edited by swit69 on Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sweet Scripts : scripts using new features from Sweet Patch for Miss Blue and Wicked Tease personnalities
timoth31
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by timoth31 »

Since 56.2 I can't start TAI i've a startup failed window. I tried downloading 54.9 and updating it with the 56.2 again but it doesn't change anything.
Here is the error log
Spoiler: show
###################################################################
Date/Time: 2019-08-21 11:09:29
Version: 0.56.2.0
Title: Exception occurred on startup
Message: La référence d'objet n'est pas définie à une instance d'un objet.
Exceptions:
================================== Exception =====================================
Typ: System.NullReferenceException
StackTrace:
à Tease_AI.Form1.CheckRandomGlitterOpportunity() dans W:\Tease\TeaseAIsource\Tease AI\Form1.vb:ligne 15426
à Tease_AI.FrmSettings.FrmSettingStartUp() dans W:\Tease\TeaseAIsource\Tease AI\Form2.vb:ligne 418
à Tease_AI.Form1.Form1_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) dans W:\Tease\TeaseAIsource\Tease AI\Form1.vb:ligne 268

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Application.StackTrace~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
à Tease_AI.Form1.Form1_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) dans W:\Tease\TeaseAIsource\Tease AI\Form1.vb:ligne 279
à System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)
à System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
à System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
à System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
à System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
à System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
à System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
à System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
à System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
à System.Windows.Forms.SafeNativeMethods.ShowWindow(HandleRef hWnd, Int32 nCmdShow)
à System.Windows.Forms.SafeNativeMethods.ShowWindow(HandleRef hWnd, Int32 nCmdShow)
à System.Windows.Forms.Control.SetVisibleCore(Boolean value)
à System.Windows.Forms.Form.SetVisibleCore(Boolean value)
à System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
à System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
à Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.OnRun()
à Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.DoApplicationModel()
à Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.Run(String[] commandLine)
à Tease_AI.My.MyApplication.Main(String[] Args) dans :ligne 82

Date/Time: 2019-08-21 11:11:45
Exceptions:
================================== Exception =====================================
StackTrace:
à Tease_AI.Form1.CheckRandomGlitterOpportunity() dans W:\Tease\TeaseAIsource\Tease AI\Form1.vb:ligne 15426
à Tease_AI.FrmSettings.FrmSettingStartUp() dans W:\Tease\TeaseAIsource\Tease AI\Form2.vb:ligne 418
à Tease_AI.Form1.Form1_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) dans W:\Tease\TeaseAIsource\Tease AI\Form1.vb:ligne 268

à Tease_AI.Form1.Form1_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) dans W:\Tease\TeaseAIsource\Tease AI\Form1.vb:ligne 279
à System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
à System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
à System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
à Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.DoApplicationModel()
à Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.Run(String[] commandLine)

Date/Time: 2019-08-21 11:13:40
Exceptions:
StackTrace:

Date/Time: 2019-08-21 11:16:49
Exceptions:
StackTrace:

Thanks for your help and the big work you're doing
Attachments
startup.png
startup.png (29 KiB) Viewed 3013 times
swit69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by swit69 »

timoth31 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:16 am Since 56.2 I can't start TAI i've a startup failed window. I tried downloading 54.9 and updating it with the 56.2 again but it doesn't change anything.
I've located the issue but I'm not sure how the error occurs (I wasn't able to make the error happen).

I've made a fix though which can solve this I think. Download again the patch (fix is included), try it and let me know.
timoth31
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by timoth31 »

swit69 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:39 am
timoth31 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:16 am Since 56.2 I can't start TAI i've a startup failed window. I tried downloading 54.9 and updating it with the 56.2 again but it doesn't change anything.
I've located the issue but I'm not sure how the error occurs (I wasn't able to make the error happen).

I've made a fix though which can solve this I think. Download again the patch (fix is included), try it and let me know.
thanks, just tried it and still got the problem, will see if other had the same problem
here is the log if something changed i don't know
Spoiler: show
Date/Time: 2019-08-21 15:19:41
Exceptions:
StackTrace:
à Tease_AI.Form1.CheckRandomGlitterOpportunity() dans W:\Tease\TeaseAIsource\Tease AI\Form1.vb:ligne 15435

swit69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by swit69 »

timoth31 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:22 pm
swit69 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:39 am

thanks, just tried it and still got the problem, will see if other had the same problem
here is the log if something changed i don't know
I'm almost sure I've found the problem now cause I've managed to make it happen.

I've uploaded another fix. You can re-download and test it.
PuzzleheadedWasabi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by PuzzleheadedWasabi »

A request: is there any chance you could figure out how to make the Domme respond immediately when I tell her I'm on the edge? Always really weird to have to wait 5 seconds for her to decide whether I have to hold it.

In any case, thanks so much for this patch!
swit69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by swit69 »

PuzzleheadedWasabi wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:50 pm A request: is there any chance you could figure out how to make the Domme respond immediately when I tell her I'm on the edge? Always really weird to have to wait 5 seconds for her to decide whether I have to hold it.

I will try to take a look if I can improve this for the next version. But as several ways of domme's responding exist, it could not be as simple as it seems.
PuzzleheadedWasabi
Explorer
Explorer

swit69 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:08 pm I will try to take a look
All I can ask for!

Also, I think there's some kind of performance regression in 56.2 when starting a personality (after saying 'hi'), at least compared to the last official patch 54.9. Takes a lot longer and the app freezes and stutters during the load. Not a biggie but if there's something obvious you recently changed when starting up a personality, optimistically, could be an easy fix? :D

One more thing. I'd like to humbly petition you to consider open-sourcing your code. I know it's a big step, so it's no worries if you don't want to, but I'd love to at least try and casually help out with some of it (by e.g. making pull requests on a repo for you to approve). I have decent coding experience and a couple cool ideas. It would also mean if you happen to move on some day to greater things, someone else could preserve and continue on with your work, much like you have done with 1885's. Think about it!!
timoth31
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by timoth31 »

swit69 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:42 pm
I'm almost sure I've found the problem now cause I've managed to make it happen.

I've uploaded another fix. You can re-download and test it.
Seems to work fine now, thanks a lot, and sorry for the response time.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

swit69 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:08 pm
PuzzleheadedWasabi wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:50 pm A request: is there any chance you could figure out how to make the Domme respond immediately when I tell her I'm on the edge? Always really weird to have to wait 5 seconds for her to decide whether I have to hold it.

I will try to take a look if I can improve this for the next version. But as several ways of domme's responding exist, it could not be as simple as it seems.
In some cases, I noticed this happens when the last domme line have a @Wait() command. TAI wait still that time ends to trigger the response.
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

One issue that keeps coming up is TAI skipping lines. It seems to happen at random at the beginning of scripts and cannot be replicated: run the same script again and it works as intended. Any idea if this could be fixed?
pv
swit69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by swit69 »

PuzzleheadedWasabi wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:03 am Also, I think there's some kind of performance regression in 56.2 when starting a personality (after saying 'hi'), at least compared to the last official patch 54.9. Takes a lot longer and the app freezes and stutters during the load. Not a biggie but if there's something obvious you recently changed when starting up a personality, optimistically, could be an easy fix? :D
It may happen cause I've added new controls at the start of the session (example : check random glitter or not etc)
Not sure there is an easy fix but it worth a try (when I would have time :) )
PuzzleheadedWasabi wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:03 am One more thing. I'd like to humbly petition you to consider open-sourcing your code. I know it's a big step, so it's no worries if you don't want to, but I'd love to at least try and casually help out with some of it (by e.g. making pull requests on a repo for you to approve). I have decent coding experience and a couple cool ideas. It would also mean if you happen to move on some day to greater things, someone else could preserve and continue on with your work, much like you have done with 1885's. Think about it!!
No problem about that, I wasn't the owner of the source code at the beginning. I guess we have to be carefull to not have too many different versions released here but if we work together, it would be fine. Send me a PM if you're still interested.
avatarbr wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:55 am In some cases, I noticed this happens when the last domme line have a @Wait() command. TAI wait still that time ends to trigger the response.
Indeed avatar, I've noticed that too. I suppose it can be fixed. Not a big issue imho
PtheV wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:35 pm One issue that keeps coming up is TAI skipping lines. It seems to happen at random at the beginning of scripts and cannot be replicated: run the same script again and it works as intended. Any idea if this could be fixed?
Yes it's one of the worst problem with TeaseAI : the lines skipping. I guess this issue is a bit more complicated to fix cause it depends on the whole system of TeaseAI. It worth a try to fix too but not very easy I guess.
PuzzleheadedWasabi
Explorer
Explorer

PM'd, but I'll post some of the ideas I have here just to see if anyone (...yes, you!) has any opinions on whether these are terrible/amazing/literally the worst thing since fallout 76. Just to be clear no promises I'll try to do any of these, depends mainly on how much free time I have and how bored I'll get:
  • Adding option to prioritise / only use landscape or portrait images. I like to rotate the display to vertical and landscape images kinda suck when it's vertical.
  • Simple, one-button, context-sensitive keyboard shortcuts (e.g. scan ahead in script and see domme wants you to say 'ready', so add minor UI notification that says push spacebar when ready and when spacebar pushed just auto-type ready). Also default shortcuts everywhere for yes/no/on the edge etc.
  • Maybe screwing with the UI. First I'd love to just make it a bit prettier, the huge blue borders when in fullscreen are pretty terrible IMO. I'd be really curious to see if I could (and also whether it'd be an improvement) to make it look more like e.g. FB messenger, with bubble-like chat messages on either side of the screen, a 'typing' animation when domme (or glitter) types instead of 'domme is typing' etc.
  • Remove delay between 'on the edge' and ('stop stroking' vs. 'hold it') decision.
holaba_be
Explorer
Explorer

Post by holaba_be »

PuzzleheadedWasabi wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:31 pm PM'd, but I'll post some of the ideas I have here just to see if anyone (...yes, you!) has any opinions on whether these are terrible/amazing/literally the worst thing since fallout 76. Just to be clear no promises I'll try to do any of these, depends mainly on how much free time I have and how bored I'll get:
  • Adding option to prioritise / only use landscape or portrait images. I like to rotate the display to vertical and landscape images kinda suck when it's vertical.
  • Simple, one-button, context-sensitive keyboard shortcuts (e.g. scan ahead in script and see domme wants you to say 'ready', so add minor UI notification that says push spacebar when ready and when spacebar pushed just auto-type ready). Also default shortcuts everywhere for yes/no/on the edge etc.
  • Maybe screwing with the UI. First I'd love to just make it a bit prettier, the huge blue borders when in fullscreen are pretty terrible IMO. I'd be really curious to see if I could (and also whether it'd be an improvement) to make it look more like e.g. FB messenger, with bubble-like chat messages on either side of the screen, a 'typing' animation when domme (or glitter) types instead of 'domme is typing' etc.
  • Remove delay between 'on the edge' and ('stop stroking' vs. 'hold it') decision.
My opinion:
Image orientation: not needed I think. If you really only want an orientation, just filter the image collection?
Context sensitive keyboard shortcuts: yes, please. Very high on my personal list
Removing the delay would be a nice bugfix, but it's not a major problem for me.

UI could use some work and bugfixes yes. The sidebar chat (which I like because there is more room for the picture) is broken if there is too much text in it (won't scroll down anymore) or if a long string gets in there (stuck scrolled to the right). Also if you @Debug in the chatbox, it breaks the side chatbox. I'd also love it if 'Show video controls' persisted between sessions (like it did in the original version)
I don't know how many people have the 'domme is typing' enabled, so perhaps it's not really something many people are waiting for? I have it set to instantly, and still think the delay between lines is sometimes way too long. I don't know what causes this delay (I don't see anything in the script that's telling the software to wait), but I think some commands just have some kind of delay built into them? For example after a CBT order, that takes like 3 seconds to do, it sometimes takes 30 seconds for the next order, which kills the flow imo. So looking into that might be a better use of time? Or have a context sensitive shortcut to tell the AI that you did what you were told to do, so the next order comes immediately.