[Tease AI Java]House of Tease Java Development Thread

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Courtney
Sub/Slave(s): Courtney

[Tease AI Java]House of Tease Java Development Thread

Post by ski23 »

I have been working on converting House of Tease to Tease AI Java. I have part of it converted but it would be very boring to use as a user right now. I need help from other developers to help convert this personality to Tease AI Java. Using my script converter tool that I wrote, it isn't that hard to convert the files, it just takes time and some manual checking and fixing parts the script converter can't convert all of the way. I feel that getting this personality converted is the highest priority task right now for Tease AI Java as it is the most popular personality for Tease AI and (for me at least) not even working anymore on Tease AI. With this personality converted, Tease AI Java will have more content and users. I am making good progress on converting this. However, the more time I spend on converting this project is less time I can spend working on improving Tease AI Java itself.
Here is the HoT repository of what I have converted so far. Pm me or reply if you're interested in contributing.
ilikelatex
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Tease AI Java]House of Tease Java Development Thread

Post by ilikelatex »

Hi i wanted to try the converter to see if i can help a bit, but can you give some advise how to get the converter running?
I installed jdk 11.01, eclipse and copied ScriptConverter to the working directory and imported it from there.
But from there i don't know.
I tried to run the launcher first, then it downloads javafx and if i try it again i get "Error: Unable to access jarfile ScriptConverter.jar"
Then i tried to run the driver and saw that it can't find javafx "The import javafx cannot be resolved", javafx is in "ScriptConverter-master\javafx-sdk-11\..."
Sorry if i missed something common but its too long ago that i used java.
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

ilikelatex wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:08 pm Hi i wanted to try the converter to see if i can help a bit, but can you give some advise how to get the converter running?
I installed jdk 11.01, eclipse and copied ScriptConverter to the working directory and imported it from there.
But from there i don't know.
I tried to run the launcher first, then it downloads javafx and if i try it again i get "Error: Unable to access jarfile ScriptConverter.jar"
Then i tried to run the driver and saw that it can't find javafx "The import javafx cannot be resolved", javafx is in "ScriptConverter-master\javafx-sdk-11\..."
Sorry if i missed something common but its too long ago that i used java.
Yea this can be a bit of a pain. I’m on vacation right now. When I get back, I’ll make a few changes to the converter and package it up into a jar thats easier to run. For now, what you need to do is, for the code in eclipse, make the code actually reference the java 10 sdk so you dont get any jfx warnings (it was removed in java 11). Then, when you run the converter, for now, just run it inside of eclipse instead of trying to export it to a jar file. If that doesnt work or you have any other issues or questions, let me know.
ilikelatex
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ilikelatex »

Finding a download for jdk10 wasn't that easy, but i did get it running. I will try to dig into all the commands that are available and see how it goes.
What is the reason to convert Hot 6 instead of 7, just the amount of scripts or something different?
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

ilikelatex wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:16 pm Finding a download for jdk10 wasn't that easy, but i did get it running. I will try to dig into all the commands that are available and see how it goes.
What is the reason to convert Hot 6 instead of 7, just the amount of scripts or something different?
U can look into using HoT 7. There shouldnt be too much of a difference. I’ve found a great way to convert is to go file by file and convert and then look at the errors and correct them and in some instances, I add some new commands to the converter so its more complete next time but I don’t really expect you to do that if you don’t want to. Then, I’ve been running through the different files as I convert them and converting their dependencies. For example, if I convert file_a and in that file it calls file_b file_c and file_d, I would convert file_b and run it to make sure it is all working then c, then d, then a.
Also, to figure out what commands from TeaseAI do, check in the System folder inside TAI and then look in Commands.txt or CommandFilters.txt. In there, you can find descriptions of all the commands in TAI.
ilikelatex
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ilikelatex »

I know its really late reply but in the last weeks i did some stuff so better late then never right?.

The biggest problem was to rebuild some commands from TAI, there are a lot where i don't know how to do it like customMode, yesMode, restrictOrgasm, dommeSlideShow, dommeimagetag, jumpVideo, addTeaseTime, addEdgeHoldTime, long/extremeHold ...
There are files wich i didn't try to convert because of that, but there is still enough easy stuff to convert ;). Like said i converted from HoT 7.
Another problem was the handling with the glitter, so i did some changes in the utils.
In general the different functions for images and questions did confuse me some times.
Most of the files i did should work correctly, but im sure sometimes i messed up with the images and questions.
My Git doesn't want to work so i uploaded it at mega:
https://mega.nz/#!Qe4VHYxY!9D1czsrLmRTp ... Q1NYybqZGA

Did you do some changes to the new converter you posted or is it the same?
Because i gave it a try but it freezes when i click convert, maybe again a javaversion problem on my side?

What i didn't mention at all, i hope it's ok that we try to convert HoT.
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by avatarbr »

ilikelatex wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:51 pm What i didn't mention at all, i hope it's ok that we try to convert HoT.
Yes, go ahead.....and good luck, my code is a mess :lol:

In my defense, I was just adding new parts, and things got out of control.
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

ilikelatex wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:51 pm I know its really late reply but in the last weeks i did some stuff so better late then never right?.

The biggest problem was to rebuild some commands from TAI, there are a lot where i don't know how to do it like customMode, yesMode, restrictOrgasm, dommeSlideShow, dommeimagetag, jumpVideo, addTeaseTime, addEdgeHoldTime, long/extremeHold ...
There are files wich i didn't try to convert because of that, but there is still enough easy stuff to convert ;). Like said i converted from HoT 7.
Another problem was the handling with the glitter, so i did some changes in the utils.
In general the different functions for images and questions did confuse me some times.
Most of the files i did should work correctly, but im sure sometimes i messed up with the images and questions.
My Git doesn't want to work so i uploaded it at mega:
https://mega.nz/#!Qe4VHYxY!9D1czsrLmRTp ... Q1NYybqZGA

Did you do some changes to the new converter you posted or is it the same?
Because i gave it a try but it freezes when i click convert, maybe again a javaversion problem on my side?

What i didn't mention at all, i hope it's ok that we try to convert HoT.
No the converter is basically the same. I was just trying to get it to work in a jar. Strangely, it works in the jar file but not super consistently. If I attach the eclipse debugger to the program and run it outside of eclipse, it works fine. But just running it without attaching the debugger doesn't work sometimes. This is a super weird issue. So, for now I recommend continuing using the converter from eclipse. Also, I'm looking at your upload of HoT. This looks great! You have way more done than I had expected. Sorry I didn't see your post sooner. I think the milovana crash might have messed with my email notifications. Anyway, I'm looking through all of your code now. I can help with those issues you were running into or if you want, you can just work on the files without the issues and I can handle those ones that are a pain. This looks great. Keep up the awesome work!!! :-D
Edit: Don't try to do the games. I'll implement those last. I have plans for the games.
ilikelatex
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ilikelatex »

I did a bunch of files, most of them tested in rapidmode so im sure there are several bugs left ;-)
there are also some known bugs where i didn't had the effort to achieve them, but still got allot of stuff done
modules nearly done, links except one where the converter always freezes, ...

https://mega.nz/#!FCAxFQCQ!l0wIzpjAkQZY ... SUqpnT7kHI
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

ilikelatex wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:52 pm I did a bunch of files, most of them tested in rapidmode so im sure there are several bugs left ;-)
there are also some known bugs where i didn't had the effort to achieve them, but still got allot of stuff done
modules nearly done, links except one where the converter always freezes, ...

https://mega.nz/#!FCAxFQCQ!l0wIzpjAkQZY ... SUqpnT7kHI
You're doing amazing work. I've been pretty busy with school, life, and when I've had some time, I've been working on the TAJ gui update so I have't had much time to work on HoT. However, you're getting a lot done and I appreciate that. I don't really have the time at the moment to go through everything you've ported and thoroughly test. So, is there a feature or bug or a couple that maybe stumped you or something that I could take a look at?
ilikelatex
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ilikelatex »

The most difficult one would be the customMode command, since i have no idea how to catch the input before the responses trigger.
And maybe some easier stuff like showTaggedDommeImage, straponImageTag, add/removeTeaseTime, playCategory/randomVideo(), jumpVideo jump to a certain or random point in a video.
I think most of the bugs just need more testing time to find a solution.