Any interest in a Milovana style Visual Novel?

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

bemyawakening
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Any interest in a Milovana style Visual Novel?

Post by bemyawakening »

Hi Everyone,

First of all, apologies if this is the wrong subforum for this, but it seemed the best fit to me.

I have been thinking of making a visual novel style game centered around chastity, teasing, edging and the like. The idea would be to have multiple mistresses in the game, who become available or unavailable depending on your choices through the story. I plan to set it up in standard visual novel style, but with realistic graphics as opposed to cartoon/anime/hentai.

Is this something people would be interested in playing? Would anyone be interested in collaborating? What features would people like to see in such a game?

To clarify I have no intentions of charging for the game, it will be purely a hobby project and completely free.

Let me know your thoughts below. I will be headed out soon, but hopefully will be able to check back tonight (and hopefully start work on the first mistress).
Bandit224
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Any interest in a Milovana style Visual Novel?

Post by Bandit224 »

Would it be a visual novel where the girls tell you to jack off at a certain pace? It sounds way better than the hentai visual novels that I've been playing.
bemyawakening
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bemyawakening »

Bandit224 wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:12 pm Would it be a visual novel where the girls tell you to jack off at a certain pace? It sounds way better than the hentai visual novels that I've been playing.
That's the general idea, yes. To make a visual novel in which the "hentai" bits are basically webteases. So stroking instructions as well as all the other kinky things we like to do (and be told to do). Ideally the game will take place over a period of some days/weeks, with defined "save points" - though players will be free to save and replay as they like as per a usual visual novel.

**Edit**
Something like this (extremely rough proof of concept)
Thamrill
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Thamrill »

Hi, I think that's a great idea :-D :-D :-D ! I tought about doing something similar to that, but never got the time and committment to start.
Looking forward to know more!

Thamrill

PS. I can't see the preview you posted

PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Post by PlayfulGuy »

This sounds like a great idea to me too! I've often thought of doing something similar using my favourite tease segments from some of my favourite teases.

PG
fusiontermite
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fusiontermite »

What would be the format you want to use? What do you mean by "standard visual novel style"?

I don't know exactly what your plans are but maybe you could even create a personality in TeaseAI for this, because it allows you to have output from the domme and inputs from the sub (thus making it possible to have the sub make choices). Furthermore, the upper window can be used to show pictures, videos and also texts (when stored in a picture). Since TeaseAI provides you with a lot of possibilities when creating the scripts, you can simply make TeaseAI show the pictures, videos and texts you want at the moment you need them, i.e. they will be shown in the order you want and you can also define in what order the scripts are used.

:wave:
saidi99
Explorer
Explorer

Post by saidi99 »

This sounds like a very awesome idea.
lllusion
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by lllusion »

Wow! Definitely a great idea! I would love that! I always find visual novels a bit boring after all the Milo stuff!...
:love: Creator of EroFights - Free Online Social Teasing Games - Roleplay intense sex scenes - Give & Receive instructions :love:
bemyawakening
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bemyawakening »

Hi everyone, sorry for the lack of activity - life sometimes gets in the way!
fusiontermite wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:51 pm What would be the format you want to use? What do you mean by "standard visual novel style"?
My intention is to make it a full standalone game. I was planning on building it in a game dev tool such as unity or godot, but then came across renpy, which seems pretty perfect for this type of thing. So in short - it will be an actual visual novel with a milovana style twist.

By standard visual novel style I am referring mostly to the idea of an overarching story that branches as you make choices. From my quick scans of the documentaton for renpy it seems pretty customisable, though saying my python is "rusty" would be an understatement, I should be able to add anything I need that's missing.
lllusion wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:53 am Wow! Definitely a great idea! I would love that!
saidi99 wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:26 pm This sounds like a very awesome idea.
PlayfulGuy wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:53 pm This sounds like a great idea to me too!
Thanks for the show of interest! It would suck to make something like this only to have no one be interested.
Thamrill wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:51 am I can't see the preview you posted
That's annoying - it doesn't show for me either now that I check, though right clicking and opening image in a new tab works. May be the formatting? I'll try sort that for the next time I post an update.
Thamrill
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Thamrill »

Ok I can see it by opening in a new tab, that looks great!

I think the problem is you put the link to a page, not to the image in the img tags.

I guess the intended result was this:

If you want to edit your previous post you can put https ://i.gyazo.com/d397a1b8c7e2897114c875e70519ccc8.jpg between the tags (remove the space between https and : to make the url valid).

fusiontermite
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fusiontermite »

bemyawakening wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:13 pm My intention is to make it a full standalone game. I was planning on building it in a game dev tool such as unity or godot, but then came across renpy, which seems pretty perfect for this type of thing. So in short - it will be an actual visual novel with a milovana style twist.

By standard visual novel style I am referring mostly to the idea of an overarching story that branches as you make choices. From my quick scans of the documentaton for renpy it seems pretty customisable, though saying my python is "rusty" would be an understatement, I should be able to add anything I need that's missing.
Thamrill wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:43 pm Image
This looks awesome! Good luck with it!
Kristycookie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Kristycookie »

I am definitely interested in the game! Your concept image looks awesome.