Is there a way to download the new html5 teases?

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

state_of_arousal
Explorer
Explorer

Is there a way to download the new html5 teases?

Post by state_of_arousal »

Preferably with metronome working.

EDIT: Nevermind, I got the old downloader working. It wasn't putting the files into their own folder and the .xml seems to need to be in the same folder as the downloaded files. A mod can delete this post if they'd like; I couldn't find a delete option.
Last edited by state_of_arousal on Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tedlington9099
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Is there a way to download the new html5 teases?

Post by Tedlington9099 »

Don't know what system you are running ... I use Mac, which worked great using Java but since upgrading to Safari 12 it no longer supports Java ... So don't upgrade.
beercan
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by beercan »

It seems that the change to use HTML5 on the website broke the download program used for GuideMe. It mostly works, but does not set the name of the .xml or set the title and directory, and doesn't put the downloaded files in the directory. I would guess that if it got the name of the tease like it used to, it would use that for the name, the title, and directory and things would go back to the way it worked.

Meanwhile, renaming the .xml, editing it to set the title and directory, and moving the files seems to work.
NeverSay
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by NeverSay »

Is there a guide on how to do this? I too am having this issue.

For instance:

Downloading http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showt ... p?id=38374
Ok
Unexpected HTML-format of the page at Milovana. Please report (include the tease id) in the TeaseMe thread at Milovana.