Tease Downloader?

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Tease Downloader?

Post by mangoman »

Hi @ all

I used TeaseMe for the longest time to download teases, as I like to change the pictures to models that I like. That stoppend working some day.

Since then, I've used "Milo Downloader", and that worked until today. I can still download flash teases, but no classic teases anymore. :-/

Is there a working Tease Downloader that I don't know yet or newer, working versions of that Milo Downloader or TeaseMe? Or a new GuideMe with the feature to download Teases?

Thank you very much
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Re: Tease Downloader?

Post by Spielers »

You are right it doesn't work anymore. But there is no alternative. Maybe you can download it with TeaseMe and make the https link to a http link. simple delete the s
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

Spielers wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:12 pm You are right it doesn't work anymore. But there is no alternative. Maybe you can download it with TeaseMe and make the https link to a http link. simple delete the s
No it doesn't work. I tried downloading Lottery of Abstinence this morning but it didn't work.
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by janmb »

That's a royal shame. Hopefully someone technically able will sort out a working version soon. Downloaded teases has been a life saver sooo many times.
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
Thamrill
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Thamrill »

Hi there, I've been developing a downloader for teases, it's still in an early phase of development, but it works kinda fine for classic teases.

You can download it here: https://mega.nz/#F!iZQwBKha!gQf9kuFm4mAUQmBQifC-QQ

Launch it by either clicking the .jar (if your system is configured to launch executable jars) or the .bat file under windows OS.
Just paste the tease url in the topmost field and click add. The tease will be downloaded to a folder inside the folder where the .jar file is located, you can select another folder in the preferences menu (accessible through options button).

Do not attempt to launch multiple downloads together, as I have yet to implement the multi-thread logic.
Also, a single instance of the program can be launched.

All in all is a pretty bad program but it does its job.

I swear, once I finish my Ph.D. I will finish developing this thing.

There is no license included, do whatever you please with that unfinished program, I hold no responsibility for anything it does.
Last edited by Thamrill on Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mangoman »

Thamrill wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:23 pm Hi there, I've been developing a downloader for teases, it's still in an early phase of development, but it works kinda fine for classic teases.

Launch it by either clicking the .jar (if your system is configured to launch executable jars) or the .bat file under windows OS.
Just paste the tease url in the topmost field and click add. The tease will be downloaded to a folder inside the folder where the .jar file is located, you can select another folder in the preferences menu (accessible through preferences button).

Do not attempt to launch multiple downloads together, as I have yet to implement the multi-thread logic.

There is no license included, do whatever you please with that unfinished program, I hold no responsibility for anything it does.
well the download works but wether my version of TeaseMe nor GuideMe can open the script :unsure: how do you open them?
Thamrill
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Thamrill »

I don't know if I got your question right, but my program is stand-alone.

1. Download the zip
2. Unzip the file
3. Either launch the .jar or .bat file by clicking on them, the mainframe should open up
mainframe.png
mainframe.png (16.98 KiB) Viewed 12491 times
4. Paste tease url in the URL field and press Add
5. Wait until the downloader has finished (there is some feedback in the bottom text area)
6. In the folder where YAMD.jar is located you should now find a Teases folder with your downloaded tease inside

If you encountered any problem, can you please tell me at which step it is?

GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by GodDragon »

Thamrill wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:23 pm Hi there, I've been developing a downloader for teases, it's still in an early phase of development, but it works kinda fine for classic teases.

Just paste the tease url in the topmost field and click add. The tease will be downloaded to a folder inside the folder where the .jar file is located, you can select another folder in the preferences menu (accessible through options button).

Can we please see the source code?
Thamrill
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Thamrill »

I copied the Eclipse projects used in the src folder (at the same MEGA link), as I said it's all still in development phase.

I don't know why would you want to see such mess, but there it is the source code.

mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mangoman »

Thamrill wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:48 am I don't know if I got your question right, but my program is stand-alone.

1. Download the zip
2. Unzip the file
3. Either launch the .jar or .bat file by clicking on them, the mainframe should open up
mainframe.png
4. Paste tease url in the URL field and press Add
5. Wait until the downloader has finished (there is some feedback in the bottom text area)
6. In the folder where YAMD.jar is located you should now find a Teases folder with your downloaded tease inside

If you encountered any problem, can you please tell me at which step it is?
huh? well I can download the tease with your program, but can't i open and play them with it too? :-O why would I download a tease if I cant play it?
Thamrill
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Thamrill »

As far as my test went I was able to download any classic tease and open them with TeaseMe.

I don't know why you are unable to play them, can you please attach the downloaded XML file so that I can take a look if the problem is there? Or at least the link to the tease you are trying to download, so I can try too.

Also, usually TeaseMe provide some sort of motivation for being unable to open a tease, did it tell you anything?

Cheers,
Thamrill

GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by GodDragon »

Thamrill wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:53 pm I copied the Eclipse projects used in the src folder (at the same MEGA link), as I said it's all still in development phase.

I don't know why would you want to see such mess, but there it is the source code.
Because I am for transparency and also for sharing experience. I mean I trust people on this forum however you never know what's inside right? Thanks for your work
Thamrill
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Thamrill »

GodDragon wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:05 pm
Thamrill wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:53 pm I copied the Eclipse projects used in the src folder (at the same MEGA link), as I said it's all still in development phase.

Because I am for transparency and also for sharing experience. I mean I trust people on this forum however you never know what's inside right? Thanks for your work
I understand, no problem. It's probably very inefficient and I'm kind of ashamed of my programming style :-/

mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

xml file

Post by mangoman »

Hi, so I'll paste the xml file in there:
Spoiler: show
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="unicode" standalone="yes"?>
<Tease scriptVersion="v0.1" id="38597">
<Title>Princess Michelle's Challenge - Gpriv220</Title>
<Url>https://milovana.com/webteases/showteas ... 38597</Url>
<Author id="101876">
<Name>Gpriv220</Name>
<Url>https://milovana.com/webteases/?author=101876</Url>
</Author>
<MediaDirectory>Princess Michelle's Challenge</MediaDirectory>
<Settings>
<AutoSetPageWhenSeen>false</AutoSetPageWhenSeen>
</Settings>
<Pages>
<Page id="start">
<Image id="f1464e1394f2bf08f20ff12b4a7c17895c73576b.jpg"/>
<Text><p class="text">Hey boys! I'm Princess Michelle, and you get to play a game with me today! We are going to have lots of fun, if you can handle it ;) <br/> <br/> <br/> <br/> Rules: Do any and all instruction given by Michelle <br/> If you get too close and cant hold back, stop and come back tomorrow. <br/> If you cum before the end, come back tomorrow. <br/> <br/> Click Continue <br/> <br/> <br/> <br/> P.S: Should any Devs of Girlvania find this. You guys are amazing. </p></Text>
<Button target="page2">Continue</Button>
</Page>
<Page id="page2">
<Image id="86a7a4aa591416cfa2241841a00c2fb7c2c1f20e.jpg"/>
<Text><p class="text">I wonder what turns you on.....Is it my eyes? My lips? <br/> <br/> <br/> Click Continue</p></Text>
<Button target="page3">Continue</Button>
</Page>
<Page id="page3">
<Image id="0a87d133a4c1f75ea0dc62de888dbc295620c496.jpg"/>
<Text><p class="text">Maybe my perky boobs? Or you're a cleavage man ;) <br/> <br/> Click Continue</p></Text>
<Button target="page4">Continue</Button>
</Page>
<Page id="page4">
<Image id="ad926fa88edc151ac6326e3608c436ec5b3b0eb6.jpg"/>
<Text><p class="text">What about my tight tone ass? or my thighs? <br/> <br/> <br/> Click Continue</p></Text>
<Button target="page5">Continue</Button>
</Page>
<Page id="page5">
<Image id="330cc5cc8003261d15a9d41301ad4854372882e5.jpg"/>
<Text><p class="text">Oh are you a foot guy? <br/> <br/> Oh wow, you're starting to get hard.... <br/> <br/> I cant believe out of everything it's my feet that turn you on! <br/> <br/> Click Continue</p></Text>
<Button target="page6">Continue</Button>
</Page>
<Page id="page6">
<Image id="2419075d6f4615de0d1fb83c7bd6aaa4cfda4a64.jpg"/>
<Text><p class="text">Well since you're hard now, the game has begun! You are going to jerk off for me, and do everything I say. If you cum before I give you permission you're in big trouble!! <br/> <br/> Stroke 4 times for each toe with one second in-between each set of 4 <br/> <br/> Click Continue</p></Text>
<Button target="page7">Continue</Button>
</Page>
<Page id="page7">
<Image id="a38f49163a95cd6a4c0a20977daf3ae919fd0c07.jpg"/>
<Text><p class="text">Stroke 15 times, squeeze your balls and do 15 more! <br/> <br/> Click Continue</p></Text>
<Button target="page8">Continue</Button>
</Page>
<Page id="page8">
<Image id="426442918a3a61082d95ceaed7a833fcf1f3996e.jpg"/>
<Text><p class="text">How do my heels look? <br/> <br/> Stroke slowly, 20 strokes. <br/> <br/> Click Continue</p></Text>
<Button target="page9">Continue</Button>
</Page>
<Page id="page9">
<Image id="f8bcb3791c049b38bb8a72dc41811ebe8f74fda6.jpg"/>
<Text><p class="text">I hope you arent getting too close already....the rest of our game wouldn't be very fun... <br/> <br/> Stroke 25 times as fast as you can, immediately after stroke 10 times slowly. <br/> <br/> Click Continue</p></Text>
<Button target="page10">Continue</Button>
</Page>
<Page id="page10">
<Image id="e5ca433bffe53571b639bcb022e59f88cfae60c4.jpg"/>
<Text><p class="text">I'd say you like me on my knees, but you just like my feet... <br/> <br/> Stare at her toes for 10 seconds <br/> <br/> Click Continue</p></Text>
<Button target="page11">Continue</Button>
</Page>
<Page id="page11">
<Image id="7dcff3e87c78a389b40eb3d5164765b5276c1220.jpg"/>
<Text><p class="text">I love how the sun make my toes look. <br/> <br/> Stroke 20 times normal pace. <br/> <br/> Click Continue</p></Text>
<Button target="page12">Continue</Button>
</Page>
<Page id="page12">
<Image id="b5bba3a8c253da9798561de7242bb77e1c8035e6.jpg"/>
<Text><p class="text">How does this angle strike you? <br/> <br/> Admire Michelles feet for 10 more seconds while maintaining a held downstroke <br/> <br/> Click Continue</p></Text>
<Button target="page13">Continue</Button>
</Page>
<Page id="page13">
<Image id="9dc4aa17b4db9c5507e63743674c5c8df85e2f26.jpg"/>
<Text><p class="text">Youre probably already used to a top down angle, sneaking peeks at womens feet all the time. <br/> <br/> Stroke 10 times for each visible toe. <br/> <br/> Click Continue</p></Text>
<Button target="page14">Continue</Button>
</Page>
<Page id="page14">
<Image id="996a80272c64b4d2a5b3953281a8491651950d06.jpg"/>
<Text><p class="text">How about my hand and my foot? You like that? <br/> <br/> Stroke slowly until a minute passes on your clock (PC, Phone whatever clock) <br/> <br/> Click Continue</p></Text>
<Button target="page15">Continue</Button>
</Page>
<Page id="page15">
<Image id="f67870479324f1a3dce98e053a3ef8aca3701e7a.jpg"/>
<Text><p class="text">Some foot guys like to see the small gap from the arch and the shoe, what about you? <br/> <br/> Give that arch 30 strokes. <br/> <br/> *After stroking* Michelle: "Im so proud of you for making it this far. i'm going to take my shoes off, if you feel like you cant handle my bare feet, come back tomorrow" <br/> <br/> Click Continue</p></Text>
<Button target="page16">Continue</Button>
</Page>
<Page id="page16">
<Image id="5938b8125303e40ba0d4daea8da392afacdbd9e0.jpg"/>
<Text><p class="text">I sure hope you can handle my bare feet. <br/> <br/> Stroke 35 times. <br/> <br/> Click Continue</p></Text>
<Button target="page17">Continue</Button>
</Page>
<Page id="page17">
<Image id="aaaece87a6d4d88d072eb775164ff7ea5f16406e.jpg"/>
<Text><p class="text">How do my soles look? Good enough to burst? <br/> <br/> Edge <br/> <br/> Click Continue</p></Text>
<Button target="page18">Continue</Button>
</Page>
<Page id="page18">
<Image id="510c0e9679861cea5da5bc81182c570fa95b3556.jpg"/>
<Text><p class="text">What about my arch? Its insanely high.....high enough to make most men loose their composure. <br/> <br/> Edge again <br/> <br/> Click Continue</p></Text>
<Button target="page19">Continue</Button>
</Page>
<Page id="page19">
<Image id="151ee17bb502dc3a8159f828ca8f8242472d8ae5.jpg"/>
<Text><p class="text">Youre still here, which must mean youre holding up okay! Or about to loose it... <br/> <br/> Stroke 15 times slowly for each foot <br/> <br/> Click Continue</p></Text>
<Button target="page20">Continue</Button>
</Page>
<Page id="page20">
<Image id="0e2104a79cc690bcf7443da66bedad3ac8442fbc.jpg"/>
<Text><p class="text">How about that polish? <br/> <br/> Stroke normally until a minute has passed on your clock <br/> <br/> Click Continue</p></Text>
<Button target="page21">Continue</Button>
</Page>
<Page id="page21">
<Image id="145690ce2553f68a09761c8bd82f06ab1e2b6a4f.jpg"/>
<Text><p class="text">Maybe one day, ill let you put your cock under it... <br/> <br/> Stroke 3 times slow for each toe. <br/> <br/> Click Continue</p></Text>
<Button target="page22">Continue</Button>
</Page>
<Page id="page22">
<Image id="fab92d34f5b8501a1d6f3217e93104abb7ccbb1f.jpg"/>
<Text><p class="text">Now you can see my whole sole! <br/> <br/> Stroke 3 times to each toe again. <br/> <br/> Click Continue</p></Text>
<Button target="page23">Continue</Button>
</Page>
<Page id="page23">
<Image id="b15b53fbd6e2297126baf32032af1dfabab22710.jpg"/>
<Text><p class="text">You can really see the polish this time! <br/> <br/> Stroke 3 times for each toe once more, double the toes this time! <br/> <br/> Click Continue</p></Text>
<Button target="page24">Continue</Button>
</Page>
<Page id="page24">
<Image id="6b722c6348005b207807bf4d780f524e7ead40c4.jpg"/>
<Text><p class="text">Dont you want to bury your face in my soles? <br/> <br/> Stare at her soles deeply as you hold a down stroke for 15 seconds. <br/> <br/> Click Continue</p></Text>
<Button target="page25">Continue</Button>
</Page>
<Page id="page25">
<Image id="6e75b63447a6f719cec13304416a32691d4dd0f8.jpg"/>
<Text><p class="text">I know youre slipping...youre going to lose. <br/> <br/> Stroke slowly until a minute has passed on your clock. <br/> <br/> Click Continue</p></Text>
<Button target="page26">Continue</Button>
</Page>
<Page id="page26">
<Image id="0069b86152916b0217c8df240bba3fbffe7aae20.jpg"/>
<Text><p class="text">You've almost won the game! I hope you aren't going to burst before the end! <br/> <br/> Take a 5 second rest, click continue.</p></Text>
<Button target="page27">Continue</Button>
</Page>
<Page id="page27">
<Image id="90e9a4150cc33a6efde78bfceb2b27756f703123.jpg"/>
<Text><p class="text">The arch and the sole. Youre going to lose to them. <br/> <br/> Stroke 50 times. <br/> <br/> Click Continue</p></Text>
<Button target="page28">Continue</Button>
</Page>
<Page id="page28">
<Image id="a41856081649fd6b6bf294ca00859b0c9927cc76.jpg"/>
<Text><p class="text">Scrunched toes always get the cum to pop out! <br/> <br/> If you have only edged when told to, stroke 40 times. <br/> <br/> If you have edged outside of instruction, stroke 100 times. <br/> <br/> Click Continue</p></Text>
<Button target="page29">Continue</Button>
</Page>
<Page id="page29">
<Image id="774d9e95084c7c0a3e6b2a25aa9326903d5b2a6a.jpg"/>
<Text><p class="text">Now, blow your load all up my sole and on my face!!! <br/> <br/> Click Continue</p></Text>
<Button target="page30">Continue</Button>
</Page>
<Page id="page30">
<Image id="e5005424807c762ce743b63a1e1e39792b1dd18f.jpg"/>
<Text><p class="text">Congratulations on finishing the tease! <br/> <br/> Thank you so much for the support and viewership. <br/> I hope this upgrade makes everybody happier than even before. I have 4 characters planned for a intertwined web of feet games and even with up to 3 characters at once. <br/> <br/> Feel free to leave a comment on the forum post for this tease on suggestions and thoughts or PM me anytime. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=21180 <br/> <br/> Im here to make content for YOU! I am also happy to try any feet challenges suggested or made by you guys! <br/> <br/> I love you all! <br/> -Gpriv220</p></Text>
</Page>
</Pages>
</Tease>
Thamrill
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: xml file

Post by Thamrill »

paswis wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:47 pm Hi, so I'll paste the xml file in there:
Spoiler: show
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="unicode" standalone="yes"?>
<Tease scriptVersion="v0.1" id="38597">
<Title>Princess Michelle's Challenge - Gpriv220</Title>
<Url>https://milovana.com/webteases/showteas ... 38597</Url>
<Author id="101876">
<Name>Gpriv220</Name>
<Url>https://milovana.com/webteases/?author=101876</Url>
</Author>
<MediaDirectory>Princess Michelle's Challenge</MediaDirectory>
<Settings>
<AutoSetPageWhenSeen>false</AutoSetPageWhenSeen>
</Settings>
<Pages>
<Page id="start">
<Image id="f1464e1394f2bf08f20ff12b4a7c17895c73576b.jpg"/>
<Text><p class="text">Hey boys! I'm Princess Michelle, and you get to play a game with me today! We are going to have lots of fun, if you can handle it ;) <br/> <br/> <br/> <br/> Rules: Do any and all instruction given by Michelle <br/> If you get too close and cant hold back, stop and come back tomorrow. <br/> If you cum before the end, come back tomorrow. <br/> <br/> Click Continue <br/> <br/> <br/> <br/> P.S: Should any Devs of Girlvania find this. You guys are amazing. </p></Text>
<Button target="page2">Continue</Button>
</Page>
<Page id="page2">
<Image id="86a7a4aa591416cfa2241841a00c2fb7c2c1f20e.jpg"/>
<Text><p class="text">I wonder what turns you on.....Is it my eyes? My lips? <br/> <br/> <br/> Click Continue</p></Text>
<Button target="page3">Continue</Button>
</Page>
<Page id="page3">
<Image id="0a87d133a4c1f75ea0dc62de888dbc295620c496.jpg"/>
<Text><p class="text">Maybe my perky boobs? Or you're a cleavage man ;) <br/> <br/> Click Continue</p></Text>
<Button target="page4">Continue</Button>
</Page>
<Page id="page4">
<Image id="ad926fa88edc151ac6326e3608c436ec5b3b0eb6.jpg"/>
<Text><p class="text">What about my tight tone ass? or my thighs? <br/> <br/> <br/> Click Continue</p></Text>
<Button target="page5">Continue</Button>
</Page>
<Page id="page5">
<Image id="330cc5cc8003261d15a9d41301ad4854372882e5.jpg"/>
<Text><p class="text">Oh are you a foot guy? <br/> <br/> Oh wow, you're starting to get hard.... <br/> <br/> I cant believe out of everything it's my feet that turn you on! <br/> <br/> Click Continue</p></Text>
<Button target="page6">Continue</Button>
</Page>
<Page id="page6">
<Image id="2419075d6f4615de0d1fb83c7bd6aaa4cfda4a64.jpg"/>
<Text><p class="text">Well since you're hard now, the game has begun! You are going to jerk off for me, and do everything I say. If you cum before I give you permission you're in big trouble!! <br/> <br/> Stroke 4 times for each toe with one second in-between each set of 4 <br/> <br/> Click Continue</p></Text>
<Button target="page7">Continue</Button>
</Page>
<Page id="page7">
<Image id="a38f49163a95cd6a4c0a20977daf3ae919fd0c07.jpg"/>
<Text><p class="text">Stroke 15 times, squeeze your balls and do 15 more! <br/> <br/> Click Continue</p></Text>
<Button target="page8">Continue</Button>
</Page>
<Page id="page8">
<Image id="426442918a3a61082d95ceaed7a833fcf1f3996e.jpg"/>
<Text><p class="text">How do my heels look? <br/> <br/> Stroke slowly, 20 strokes. <br/> <br/> Click Continue</p></Text>
<Button target="page9">Continue</Button>
</Page>
<Page id="page9">
<Image id="f8bcb3791c049b38bb8a72dc41811ebe8f74fda6.jpg"/>
<Text><p class="text">I hope you arent getting too close already....the rest of our game wouldn't be very fun... <br/> <br/> Stroke 25 times as fast as you can, immediately after stroke 10 times slowly. <br/> <br/> Click Continue</p></Text>
<Button target="page10">Continue</Button>
</Page>
<Page id="page10">
<Image id="e5ca433bffe53571b639bcb022e59f88cfae60c4.jpg"/>
<Text><p class="text">I'd say you like me on my knees, but you just like my feet... <br/> <br/> Stare at her toes for 10 seconds <br/> <br/> Click Continue</p></Text>
<Button target="page11">Continue</Button>
</Page>
<Page id="page11">
<Image id="7dcff3e87c78a389b40eb3d5164765b5276c1220.jpg"/>
<Text><p class="text">I love how the sun make my toes look. <br/> <br/> Stroke 20 times normal pace. <br/> <br/> Click Continue</p></Text>
<Button target="page12">Continue</Button>
</Page>
<Page id="page12">
<Image id="b5bba3a8c253da9798561de7242bb77e1c8035e6.jpg"/>
<Text><p class="text">How does this angle strike you? <br/> <br/> Admire Michelles feet for 10 more seconds while maintaining a held downstroke <br/> <br/> Click Continue</p></Text>
<Button target="page13">Continue</Button>
</Page>
<Page id="page13">
<Image id="9dc4aa17b4db9c5507e63743674c5c8df85e2f26.jpg"/>
<Text><p class="text">Youre probably already used to a top down angle, sneaking peeks at womens feet all the time. <br/> <br/> Stroke 10 times for each visible toe. <br/> <br/> Click Continue</p></Text>
<Button target="page14">Continue</Button>
</Page>
<Page id="page14">
<Image id="996a80272c64b4d2a5b3953281a8491651950d06.jpg"/>
<Text><p class="text">How about my hand and my foot? You like that? <br/> <br/> Stroke slowly until a minute passes on your clock (PC, Phone whatever clock) <br/> <br/> Click Continue</p></Text>
<Button target="page15">Continue</Button>
</Page>
<Page id="page15">
<Image id="f67870479324f1a3dce98e053a3ef8aca3701e7a.jpg"/>
<Text><p class="text">Some foot guys like to see the small gap from the arch and the shoe, what about you? <br/> <br/> Give that arch 30 strokes. <br/> <br/> *After stroking* Michelle: "Im so proud of you for making it this far. i'm going to take my shoes off, if you feel like you cant handle my bare feet, come back tomorrow" <br/> <br/> Click Continue</p></Text>
<Button target="page16">Continue</Button>
</Page>
<Page id="page16">
<Image id="5938b8125303e40ba0d4daea8da392afacdbd9e0.jpg"/>
<Text><p class="text">I sure hope you can handle my bare feet. <br/> <br/> Stroke 35 times. <br/> <br/> Click Continue</p></Text>
<Button target="page17">Continue</Button>
</Page>
<Page id="page17">
<Image id="aaaece87a6d4d88d072eb775164ff7ea5f16406e.jpg"/>
<Text><p class="text">How do my soles look? Good enough to burst? <br/> <br/> Edge <br/> <br/> Click Continue</p></Text>
<Button target="page18">Continue</Button>
</Page>
<Page id="page18">
<Image id="510c0e9679861cea5da5bc81182c570fa95b3556.jpg"/>
<Text><p class="text">What about my arch? Its insanely high.....high enough to make most men loose their composure. <br/> <br/> Edge again <br/> <br/> Click Continue</p></Text>
<Button target="page19">Continue</Button>
</Page>
<Page id="page19">
<Image id="151ee17bb502dc3a8159f828ca8f8242472d8ae5.jpg"/>
<Text><p class="text">Youre still here, which must mean youre holding up okay! Or about to loose it... <br/> <br/> Stroke 15 times slowly for each foot <br/> <br/> Click Continue</p></Text>
<Button target="page20">Continue</Button>
</Page>
<Page id="page20">
<Image id="0e2104a79cc690bcf7443da66bedad3ac8442fbc.jpg"/>
<Text><p class="text">How about that polish? <br/> <br/> Stroke normally until a minute has passed on your clock <br/> <br/> Click Continue</p></Text>
<Button target="page21">Continue</Button>
</Page>
<Page id="page21">
<Image id="145690ce2553f68a09761c8bd82f06ab1e2b6a4f.jpg"/>
<Text><p class="text">Maybe one day, ill let you put your cock under it... <br/> <br/> Stroke 3 times slow for each toe. <br/> <br/> Click Continue</p></Text>
<Button target="page22">Continue</Button>
</Page>
<Page id="page22">
<Image id="fab92d34f5b8501a1d6f3217e93104abb7ccbb1f.jpg"/>
<Text><p class="text">Now you can see my whole sole! <br/> <br/> Stroke 3 times to each toe again. <br/> <br/> Click Continue</p></Text>
<Button target="page23">Continue</Button>
</Page>
<Page id="page23">
<Image id="b15b53fbd6e2297126baf32032af1dfabab22710.jpg"/>
<Text><p class="text">You can really see the polish this time! <br/> <br/> Stroke 3 times for each toe once more, double the toes this time! <br/> <br/> Click Continue</p></Text>
<Button target="page24">Continue</Button>
</Page>
<Page id="page24">
<Image id="6b722c6348005b207807bf4d780f524e7ead40c4.jpg"/>
<Text><p class="text">Dont you want to bury your face in my soles? <br/> <br/> Stare at her soles deeply as you hold a down stroke for 15 seconds. <br/> <br/> Click Continue</p></Text>
<Button target="page25">Continue</Button>
</Page>
<Page id="page25">
<Image id="6e75b63447a6f719cec13304416a32691d4dd0f8.jpg"/>
<Text><p class="text">I know youre slipping...youre going to lose. <br/> <br/> Stroke slowly until a minute has passed on your clock. <br/> <br/> Click Continue</p></Text>
<Button target="page26">Continue</Button>
</Page>
<Page id="page26">
<Image id="0069b86152916b0217c8df240bba3fbffe7aae20.jpg"/>
<Text><p class="text">You've almost won the game! I hope you aren't going to burst before the end! <br/> <br/> Take a 5 second rest, click continue.</p></Text>
<Button target="page27">Continue</Button>
</Page>
<Page id="page27">
<Image id="90e9a4150cc33a6efde78bfceb2b27756f703123.jpg"/>
<Text><p class="text">The arch and the sole. Youre going to lose to them. <br/> <br/> Stroke 50 times. <br/> <br/> Click Continue</p></Text>
<Button target="page28">Continue</Button>
</Page>
<Page id="page28">
<Image id="a41856081649fd6b6bf294ca00859b0c9927cc76.jpg"/>
<Text><p class="text">Scrunched toes always get the cum to pop out! <br/> <br/> If you have only edged when told to, stroke 40 times. <br/> <br/> If you have edged outside of instruction, stroke 100 times. <br/> <br/> Click Continue</p></Text>
<Button target="page29">Continue</Button>
</Page>
<Page id="page29">
<Image id="774d9e95084c7c0a3e6b2a25aa9326903d5b2a6a.jpg"/>
<Text><p class="text">Now, blow your load all up my sole and on my face!!! <br/> <br/> Click Continue</p></Text>
<Button target="page30">Continue</Button>
</Page>
<Page id="page30">
<Image id="e5005424807c762ce743b63a1e1e39792b1dd18f.jpg"/>
<Text><p class="text">Congratulations on finishing the tease! <br/> <br/> Thank you so much for the support and viewership. <br/> I hope this upgrade makes everybody happier than even before. I have 4 characters planned for a intertwined web of feet games and even with up to 3 characters at once. <br/> <br/> Feel free to leave a comment on the forum post for this tease on suggestions and thoughts or PM me anytime. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=21180 <br/> <br/> Im here to make content for YOU! I am also happy to try any feet challenges suggested or made by you guys! <br/> <br/> I love you all! <br/> -Gpriv220</p></Text>
</Page>
</Pages>
</Tease>
Found the bug, the program wasn't escaping the ampersand character in the URL at the end of last page, it has never occurred to me before :-/
I have corrected the problem and updated the jar in the zip file, you can try again; I tried on that tease and seemed to work fine.
If anyone finds other bugs, please, inform me.

Cheers,
Thamrill