Dominatrix Simulator: Threshold - Free VR Demo

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Devilish Domina
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

Dominatrix Simulator: Threshold - Free VR Demo

Post by Devilish Domina »

For about 9 months now, my partner and I have been working on building a virtual Dominatrix simulation game. It draws on our real life BDSM experiences, love of lewd things, and is inspired by the possibilities of games like web teases and erotic visual novels. We're finally at a point where we can share what we have been building and show people what is possible!

If you've ever wondered what it would be like for your web teases to come to life, for you to be able to answer and respond to the Mistress giving you commands, then you really should try Dominatrix Simulator: Threshold! Yours truly did the voice acting for the Goddess featured in the demo.

The demo is free and you will need a VR rig. It can be played on a VR desktop simulator, but we haven't worked out all the bugs with that yet.

https://deviantdev.itch.io/dominatrix-s ... r#download

I hope you enjoy!
DeviantDev
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Dominatrix Simulator: Threshold - Free VR Demo

Post by DeviantDev »

9 months?! Wow, we just gave birth to a little baby game... I hope it grows up to be the kinkiest kid in the playground! :-D
Yan34
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Yan34 »

Is there any chance, to test it without Vr set?
SexyTom
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by SexyTom »

Sounds like an awesome game! I played a lot of webteases/flashteases here and if I could experience that in VR it would be really awesome. And I need a mistress. :-D
kind regards, Tom.

Teasing in VR (click me!)
Devilish Domina
Explorer
Explorer

Yan34 wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:46 am Is there any chance, to test it without Vr set?
We are working on making it playable with a keyboard and mouse, but it's not ready yet! I'll let you know :)
Batsy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Batsy »

I tried it out yesterday, great work! Game looks good and track everything very well, good luck with its development :)
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

looks really interesting, will you be able to make this compatible with PSVR? I guess not but it would open your potential market considerable if you could. Also, my request would be to somehow include estim. This could be used to great effect with the mistress dishing out punishment through estim.
Try anything once!
Devilish Domina
Explorer
Explorer

Batsy wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:32 am I tried it out yesterday, great work! Game looks good and track everything very well, good luck with its development :)
Thank you for checking it out!
Devilish Domina
Explorer
Explorer

boundupone wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:21 pm looks really interesting, will you be able to make this compatible with PSVR? I guess not but it would open your potential market considerable if you could. Also, my request would be to somehow include estim. This could be used to great effect with the mistress dishing out punishment through estim.
Sadly, no. PSVR doesn't allow nude content.

And thanks for the estimate suggestion. We have lots of ideas like that to figure out how to incorporate. Thanks for checking it out and giving feedback!
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

Devilish Domina wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:31 pm
boundupone wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:21 pm looks really interesting, will you be able to make this compatible with PSVR? I guess not but it would open your potential market considerable if you could. Also, my request would be to somehow include estim. This could be used to great effect with the mistress dishing out punishment through estim.
Sadly, no. PSVR doesn't allow nude content.

And thanks for the estimate suggestion. We have lots of ideas like that to figure out how to incorporate. Thanks for checking it out and giving feedback!
Shame, I thought that would be the case on PSVR, never mind

I suggest you check out this tease for how to use estim along with a story - https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=37050
Try anything once!