Serve a Dominatrix in VR?

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Devilish Domina
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

Re: Serve a Dominatrix in VR?

Post by Devilish Domina »

desertfox wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:50 am
Devilish Domina wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:11 am May I ask what platform you grabbed the game from and how long ago?
I just followed the link to the itch.io sight and downloaded there on the day that I posted the response. I have an oculus and used it through steamvr as that is what come up by default.
Thanks so much for getting back to me. I think we've made some decent improvements in the arm clipping, but we still need to work on the overall animation quality. I passed on your suggestion of an idle animation running in the background and that's being developed as we speak! We are about to put out a new release with new content, all part of our tutorial, so I'll make sure to post the new link here when it's ready!
Fived0206
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Fived0206 »

Hi, any update on this?
Devilish Domina
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by Devilish Domina »

Hello! We are still building the game and actively update it. In fact, we just released a new build last week.
ostermanblue2
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ostermanblue2 »

I just wanted to chime in here and vouch for this project. It's in beta but there's a good couple hours of playable content already. I find it fun and hot, including some really intelligent humor, and it plays through well with few bugs. They're very attentive to bug reports and they're still frequently updating the game. It's my favorite erotic gaming experience so far, and far more fun than anything else I've tried in VR.
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by 0385 »

They are quite active on discord, and had another update last month.
Jackall
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Jackall »

I love the concept but I havent played much, an hour or less- Its because I have no VR. (tried v2.2.0 on pc) so understandably i didnt have the full experience because I lack the equipment, take my criticism with a grain of salt.
Maybe i just did not play enough but it seemed like the game is more about body positions than masturbation instructions and i missed that, I hoped to jump into some stroking/edging but I didnt find much of this type of content. I can see the appeal of setting the mood slowly and sinking into submissiveness but at least on pc heavy focus on body positions gets boring after a while. I think as far as direct instructions go I managed to earn 13 spanks or so in that hour :-D + there was a little stroking, liked the animation . One thing related to this which might be relevant on VR is the amount of nodding (great feature btw). At some places it seemed like asking for constent was excessive and made the ladies feel less dominant (somewhere in intro /first meeting goddess parts). Im still not sure if those wanted to be encouraging personalities and it just didnt come off to me that way or the creators found the constent thing neccesary with doing those trivial tasks. Story and progression adds a lot for me so ill definietly check back on this project later.
Im glad that there are people out there experimenting in this direction and its not hard to imagine this ending up as a great game, especially on VR once the rooms are filled and there are challenging /masturbation tasks in addtion to what Ive already seen. To be fair I didnt collect 10 gems so if its on me missing joi content pls do tell and ill go do some more body posiitons with my mouse :yes:
SexyTom
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by SexyTom »

Just a reminder... this game is still in development and a lot of new content was added.
https://www.deviant.tech/
kind regards, Tom.

Teasing in VR (click me!)