[Tease AI Java] Developer Tool: Script Converter (TAI->TAJ) DEVELOPERS NEEDED

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Courtney
Sub/Slave(s): Courtney

[Tease AI Java] Developer Tool: Script Converter (TAI->TAJ) DEVELOPERS NEEDED

Post by ski23 »

So, I posted a utility a while back on these forums. Basically, it is a program that can use a script from Tease AI as input and output a script from Tease AI Java. My original version of the app was semi-functional and messy. Recently, I've rewritten the entire app from scratch with a whole new organization system very similar to how a compiler works. Anyway, the idea is that with this converter, developers such as myself, GodDragon, and others will be able to easily convert popular personalities such as House of Tease, Spicy, MissBlue, etc. to Tease AI Java (new version of Tease AI with more features and less bugs). This project is still a work in progress. However, I now have the app in a functioning state where it was able to successfully convert Extended_Start.txt (the starting file from TAI) to TAJ. I need developers help to test this app with other scripts from TAI and to add more command conversions in the app as needed to work with these other scripts. Developers will need to have a general understanding of Java. (Reply or PM me and I can explain how to contribute). I think that this app could really help bring more content to TAJ and thus users, and developers. In doing so, this would build traffic in the milovana community as well as with all teasing software.

Here is my github repository of the app if you would like to browse it:
https://github.com/skier233/ScriptConverter
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Courtney
Sub/Slave(s): Courtney

Re: [Tease AI Java] Developer Tool: Script Converter (TAI->TAJ) DEVELOPERS NEEDED

Post by ski23 »

Reserved for future