[Tease AI Java] SPICY development thread

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

lotar232
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Tease AI Java] SPICY development thread

Post by lotar232 »

lot5000 wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:51 pm
GodDragon wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:56 pm So you mean like a kinda character trait with skilling? Do you want the energy to actually resemble the real life energy of the sub or more like a fantasy only thing?
i see two uses of skilling - one is when character has some 3-4 special skills and it is competitive advantage. It can be used if somebody develops competition moduels with other slaves in Spicy (for example). i am more on the side, that repetitive tasks shall give reward in skill level increase and this level shall have influence on slaves life (i.e. increased fitness level means something good like my mentioned saving of energy, but also it means that exercises become harder and harder).

I like Spicy for the realistic approach and would like to see "energy" as close to real life as possible.
ah this reminded me! the exercise routine also has exercise levels which are used to adjust how long each individual exercise lasts. (most exercises are ~25 seconds + 5 seconds * exercise level). At the end of each exercise the user is asked how well he did... do really well 3 times and you go up a level, do really bad 3 times and you go down a level...
lot5000
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lot5000 »

Can't find error :( Maybe somebody will see why it prints ok newDate, but does not create me variable lastBathroomVacuum ?

Log file shows: "SEVERE: setDate called with invalid args:[lastBathroomVacuum, [Date 2018-09-13T21:00:00.000Z]]"

Code: Select all

//If variable does not exist - create it
 if(!isVar("lastBathroomVacuum")) {
        let newDate = new Date(2018,08,14);
        DMessage("Variable lastBathroomVacuum does not exist. Let's set it to 2018/09/14: " + newDate);
        setDate("lastBathroomVacuum", newDate);
  }
lot5000
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lot5000 »

How to put variable extracted with getVar into an array ?

When I try to extract last 5 durations of the task performance (in order to calculate average duration) from my saved variable (i.e. getVar("lastFiveDurations") ), which at the moment contains ",20,30,15,17,9," - it extracts as 1 string.

I want to put these values into an array, like "var arr = [20,30,15,17,9]" would have done.

How to do it ?
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by GodDragon »

lot5000 wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:52 am Can't find error :( Maybe somebody will see why it prints ok newDate, but does not create me variable lastBathroomVacuum ?

Log file shows: "SEVERE: setDate called with invalid args:[lastBathroomVacuum, [Date 2018-09-13T21:00:00.000Z]]"

//If variable does not exist - create it
 if(!isVar("lastBathroomVacuum")) {
        let newDate = new Date(2018,08,14);
        DMessage("Variable lastBathroomVacuum does not exist. Let's set it to 2018/09/14: " + newDate);
        setDate("lastBathroomVacuum", newDate);
  }
Because setDate only sets up a new date with a the current date. So you will need to do something like: setDate("lastBathroomVacuum").setHour(0).setMinute(0).setSecond(0).
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

lot5000 wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:17 am How to put variable extracted with getVar into an array ?

When I try to extract last 5 durations of the task performance (in order to calculate average duration) from my saved variable (i.e. getVar("lastFiveDurations") ), which at the moment contains ",20,30,15,17,9," - it extracts as 1 string.

I want to put these values into an array, like "var arr = [20,30,15,17,9]" would have done.

How to do it ?
https://www.w3schools.com/jsref/jsref_split.asp Use split. So like:

let durations = getVar("lastFiveDurations");
durations = durations.substring(1, durations.length - 1);
let durationArray = durations.split(",");
lot5000
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lot5000 »

GodDragon wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:40 pm
lot5000 wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:17 am How to put variable extracted with getVar into an array ?
https://www.w3schools.com/jsref/jsref_split.asp Use split. So like:

let durations = getVar("lastFiveDurations");
durations = durations.substring(1, durations.length - 1);
let durationArray = durations.split(",");
Thanks. Have worked perfectly. Was putting numbers as strings into an array at first, but "let durationArray = durations.split(",").map(Number);" helped to solve that.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

I merged your changes! Thanks for the work :w00t: I will try to be more active from now on again. Was quite busy in rl but I am really looking forward to this. I will review the new files later, right now I just checked and looked into the changes to the already existing files.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

Update: Have been working on it the past few days. Progress is going well
lotar232
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lotar232 »

nice! sorry I got sucked into a work hole for a few weeks... hoping to polish off the dungeon soon
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

lotar232 wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:22 am nice! sorry I got sucked into a work hole for a few weeks... hoping to polish off the dungeon soon
Great! :)
lllusion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lllusion »

Hi guys!

Well, time for bug reports!

I just initialized and launched it once, here are the bugs I found in the logs:

01:08:34 PM INFO: Loaded 3 picture sets for Ashley
Warning: Nashorn engine is planned to be removed from a future JDK release
01:08:52 PM INFO: Loaded 35 vocabularies.
javax.script.ScriptException: <eval>:1:54 Expected an operand but found )
addResponseRegex("fell off", "fell([ ]|$)", "felloff",);
                                                      ^ in <eval> at line number 1 at column number 54
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.api.scripting.NashornScriptEngine.throwAsScriptException(NashornScriptEngine.java:477)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.api.scripting.NashornScriptEngine.compileImpl(NashornScriptEngine.java:544)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.api.scripting.NashornScriptEngine.compileImpl(NashornScriptEngine.java:531)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.api.scripting.NashornScriptEngine.evalImpl(NashornScriptEngine.java:409)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.api.scripting.NashornScriptEngine.eval(NashornScriptEngine.java:157)
	at java.scripting/javax.script.AbstractScriptEngine.eval(AbstractScriptEngine.java:249)
	at me.goddragon.teaseai.api.chat.response.ResponseHandler.loadResponsesFromPersonality(ResponseHandler.java:71)
	at me.goddragon.teaseai.api.scripts.ScriptHandler.startPersonality(ScriptHandler.java:116)
	at me.goddragon.teaseai.api.scripts.ScriptHandler.startPersonality(ScriptHandler.java:100)
	at me.goddragon.teaseai.api.session.Session$1.run(Session.java:33)
Caused by: jdk.nashorn.internal.runtime.ParserException: <eval>:1:54 Expected an operand but found )
                                                      ^
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.internal.parser.AbstractParser.error(AbstractParser.java:297)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.internal.parser.AbstractParser.error(AbstractParser.java:282)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.internal.parser.Parser.unaryExpression(Parser.java:4462)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.internal.parser.Parser.expression(Parser.java:4620)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.internal.parser.Parser.conditionalExpression(Parser.java:4772)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.internal.parser.Parser.assignmentExpression(Parser.java:4711)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.internal.parser.Parser.argumentList(Parser.java:3728)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.internal.parser.Parser.leftHandSideExpression(Parser.java:3410)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.internal.parser.Parser.unaryExpression(Parser.java:4440)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.internal.parser.Parser.expression(Parser.java:4620)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.internal.parser.Parser.conditionalExpression(Parser.java:4772)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.internal.parser.Parser.assignmentExpression(Parser.java:4711)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.internal.parser.Parser.expression(Parser.java:4589)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.internal.parser.Parser.expression(Parser.java:4585)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.internal.parser.Parser.expressionStatement(Parser.java:1854)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.internal.parser.Parser.statement(Parser.java:1155)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.internal.parser.Parser.sourceElements(Parser.java:909)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.internal.parser.Parser.program(Parser.java:844)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.internal.parser.Parser.parse(Parser.java:325)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.internal.parser.Parser.parse(Parser.java:285)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.internal.runtime.Context.compile(Context.java:1500)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.internal.runtime.Context.compileScript(Context.java:1467)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.internal.runtime.Context.compileScript(Context.java:750)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.api.scripting.NashornScriptEngine.compileImpl(NashornScriptEngine.java:542)
	... 8 more
01:08:52 PM INFO: Loaded 3 responses.
01:08:52 PM SEVERE: Matching image file for path Images/Spicy/Grounding/BlackBase.jpg does not exist.
01:08:53 PM CHAT: Launching Spicy 1.0
01:08:54 PM CHAT: Initial start up..
For the image, I checked, the image don't seem to be in the zip file :/

For the js, seems to be the line:

in /Spicy/Responses/FellOff.js
Corrected it, it doesn't say anything more.

Also, at the beginning, the java freeze a few seconds (after saying it could take long) and then send me lots of messages in a bunch.

01:58:14 PM SEVERE: Matching audio file for path Audio/Spicy/Starts/Intro/intro1.mp3 does not exist.
Corrected it:
Renamed GNMSounds to Spicy.
\Audio\Spicy\Starts\StartScripts\... moved to
\Audio\Spicy\Starts\...

Variables not set after initialization that throw errors:

02:23:59 PM SEVERE: Variable 'lockedupdaysinrow' does not exist.
02:26:30 PM SEVERE: Variable 'blowjoblevel' does not exist.
02:59:38 PM SEVERE: Variable 'variable_exercise_times' does not exist.
03:03:12 PM SEVERE: Variable 'exerciselevelmastered' does not exist.
03:03:12 PM SEVERE: Variable 'exerciselevelfailed' does not exist.
03:03:12 PM SEVERE: Variable 'lastexercise' does not exist.
Then, during a session:

02:28:38 PM SEVERE: Latest loaded file was 'C:\...\TeaseAI Java 1.0.15\Personalities\Spicy-TAJ\Session\Modules\Humiliation\Dynamic\AnalHumiliation.js' and error was found in line 446
Error: TypeError: random is not a function in <eval> at line number 446
javax.script.ScriptException: TypeError: random is not a function in <eval> at line number 446
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.api.scripting.NashornScriptEngine.throwAsScriptException(NashornScriptEngine.java:477)
Trying to access dongeon:

03:02:15 PM CHAT: 03:02 PM lllusion: Dungeon
03:02:15 PM SEVERE: Latest loaded file was 'C:\...\TeaseAI Java 1.0.15\Personalities\Spicy-TAJ\Dungeon\PunishmentBase.js' and error was found in line 289
Error: <eval>:289:20 Unsupported const declaration in unprotected switch statement
                    const punishmentId = randomInteger(1, 5);
                    ^ in <eval> at line number 289 at column number 20
javax.script.ScriptException: <eval>:289:20 Unsupported const declaration in unprotected switch statement
Trying to fitness:

03:03:10 PM CHAT: [Vivienne]: About to fitness
03:03:12 PM SEVERE: Latest loaded file was 'C:\..\TeaseAI Java 1.0.15\Personalities\Spicy-TAJ\Exercise\ExerciseLevel.js' and error was found in line 62
Error: TypeError: null has no such function "after" in <eval> at line number 62
javax.script.ScriptException: TypeError: null has no such function "after" in <eval> at line number 62
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.api.scripting.NashornScriptEngine.evalImpl(NashornScriptEngine.java:461)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.api.scripting.NashornScriptEngine.evalImpl(NashornScriptEngine.java:413)
Hope it will help..
:love: Creator of EroFights - Free Online Social Teasing Games - Roleplay intense sex scenes - Give & Receive instructions :love:
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Hi Goddragon. :wave:
Hope you're well :)

I have a few questions regarding TAJ:
First: How to add Honorific?
To me I feel like that whenever I address the domme there should be a honorific and obviously a check that it was actually used.
Is this currently possible to do?
If so can you provide with an example of how to do it?

Then I have a lot of feature requests, they might all together be possible writing function, but I dont know how to.
Here are some of the more simple one:
pause a video.
jump in a video, like jump to a percentage mark within a video, like jumpVideo(25) would jump to whatever corresponding time 25% would be. Like 1 minute for a 4 minute long video.
Again if these are already possible, examples would really be great!

Cheers
Genome
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): Courtney
Sub/Slave(s): Courtney

Post by ski23 »

lllusion wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:16 pm Hi guys!

Well, time for bug reports!

I just initialized and launched it once, here are the bugs I found in the logs:

01:08:34 PM INFO: Loaded 3 picture sets for Ashley
Warning: Nashorn engine is planned to be removed from a future JDK release
01:08:52 PM INFO: Loaded 35 vocabularies.
javax.script.ScriptException: <eval>:1:54 Expected an operand but found )
                                                      ^ in <eval> at line number 1 at column number 54
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.api.scripting.NashornScriptEngine.compileImpl(NashornScriptEngine.java:544)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.api.scripting.NashornScriptEngine.compileImpl(NashornScriptEngine.java:531)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.api.scripting.NashornScriptEngine.evalImpl(NashornScriptEngine.java:409)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.api.scripting.NashornScriptEngine.eval(NashornScriptEngine.java:157)
	at java.scripting/javax.script.AbstractScriptEngine.eval(AbstractScriptEngine.java:249)
	at me.goddragon.teaseai.api.chat.response.ResponseHandler.loadResponsesFromPersonality(ResponseHandler.java:71)
	at me.goddragon.teaseai.api.scripts.ScriptHandler.startPersonality(ScriptHandler.java:116)
	at me.goddragon.teaseai.api.scripts.ScriptHandler.startPersonality(ScriptHandler.java:100)
	at me.goddragon.teaseai.api.session.Session$1.run(Session.java:33)
Caused by: jdk.nashorn.internal.runtime.ParserException: <eval>:1:54 Expected an operand but found )
                                                      ^
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.internal.parser.AbstractParser.error(AbstractParser.java:297)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.internal.parser.AbstractParser.error(AbstractParser.java:282)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.internal.parser.Parser.unaryExpression(Parser.java:4462)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.internal.parser.Parser.argumentList(Parser.java:3728)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.internal.parser.Parser.leftHandSideExpression(Parser.java:3410)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.internal.parser.Parser.unaryExpression(Parser.java:4440)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.internal.parser.Parser.expression(Parser.java:4589)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.internal.parser.Parser.expression(Parser.java:4585)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.internal.parser.Parser.expressionStatement(Parser.java:1854)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.internal.parser.Parser.statement(Parser.java:1155)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.internal.parser.Parser.sourceElements(Parser.java:909)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.internal.parser.Parser.program(Parser.java:844)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.internal.parser.Parser.parse(Parser.java:325)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.internal.parser.Parser.parse(Parser.java:285)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.internal.runtime.Context.compile(Context.java:1500)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.internal.runtime.Context.compileScript(Context.java:1467)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.internal.runtime.Context.compileScript(Context.java:750)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.api.scripting.NashornScriptEngine.compileImpl(NashornScriptEngine.java:542)
	... 8 more
01:08:52 PM INFO: Loaded 3 responses.
01:08:52 PM SEVERE: Matching image file for path Images/Spicy/Grounding/BlackBase.jpg does not exist.
01:08:53 PM CHAT: Launching Spicy 1.0
01:08:54 PM CHAT: Initial start up..
For the image, I checked, the image don't seem to be in the zip file :/

For the js, seems to be the line:

in /Spicy/Responses/FellOff.js
Corrected it, it doesn't say anything more.

Also, at the beginning, the java freeze a few seconds (after saying it could take long) and then send me lots of messages in a bunch.

01:58:14 PM SEVERE: Matching audio file for path Audio/Spicy/Starts/Intro/intro1.mp3 does not exist.
Corrected it:
Renamed GNMSounds to Spicy.
\Audio\Spicy\Starts\StartScripts\... moved to
\Audio\Spicy\Starts\...

Variables not set after initialization that throw errors:

02:23:59 PM SEVERE: Variable 'lockedupdaysinrow' does not exist.
02:26:30 PM SEVERE: Variable 'blowjoblevel' does not exist.
02:59:38 PM SEVERE: Variable 'variable_exercise_times' does not exist.
Then, during a session:

02:28:38 PM SEVERE: Latest loaded file was 'C:\...\TeaseAI Java 1.0.15\Personalities\Spicy-TAJ\Session\Modules\Humiliation\Dynamic\AnalHumiliation.js' and error was found in line 446
Error: TypeError: random is not a function in <eval> at line number 446
javax.script.ScriptException: TypeError: random is not a function in <eval> at line number 446
Trying to access dongeon:

03:02:15 PM CHAT: 03:02 PM lllusion: Dungeon
03:02:15 PM SEVERE: Latest loaded file was 'C:\...\TeaseAI Java 1.0.15\Personalities\Spicy-TAJ\Dungeon\PunishmentBase.js' and error was found in line 289
Error: <eval>:289:20 Unsupported const declaration in unprotected switch statement
javax.script.ScriptException: <eval>:289:20 Unsupported const declaration in unprotected switch statement
Trying to fitness:

03:03:10 PM CHAT: [Vivienne]: About to fitness
03:03:12 PM SEVERE: Latest loaded file was 'C:\..\TeaseAI Java 1.0.15\Personalities\Spicy-TAJ\Exercise\ExerciseLevel.js' and error was found in line 62
Error: TypeError: null has no such function "after" in <eval> at line number 62
javax.script.ScriptException: TypeError: null has no such function "after" in <eval> at line number 62
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.api.scripting.NashornScriptEngine.evalImpl(NashornScriptEngine.java:461)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.api.scripting.NashornScriptEngine.evalImpl(NashornScriptEngine.java:413)
Hope it will help..
Spicy is still in development and isn’t ready for use yet so there still will appear to be a lot of bugs because it’s in development.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

!

Post by GodDragon »

genome231 wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:53 pm Hi Goddragon. :wave:
Hope you're well :)

I have a few questions regarding TAJ:
First: How to add Honorific?
To me I feel like that whenever I address the domme there should be a honorific and obviously a check that it was actually used.
Is this currently possible to do?
If so can you provide with an example of how to do it?

Then I have a lot of feature requests, they might all together be possible writing function, but I dont know how to.
Here are some of the more simple one:
pause a video.
jump in a video, like jump to a percentage mark within a video, like jumpVideo(25) would jump to whatever corresponding time 25% would be. Like 1 minute for a 4 minute long video.
Again if these are already possible, examples would really be great!

Cheers
Genome
Sure that's possible. The question is do you want it only for pre-set answers like yes, no, please or whatever or do you want it in every answer?

You will need to create a new Response: https://github.com/GodDragoner/TeaseAIJ ... /Responses

Then you'd probably want something like this:

addResponseIndicator('yes', 'no', 'please');
For your function you want some check likes this:

function honorificResponse(message) {
    if(!message.toLowerCase().endsWith('mistress')) {
    	//No honorific used. Bad boy!
    }

//Or a less specific check
    if(!message.toLowerCase().contains('mistress')) {
    	//No honorific used. Bad boy!
    }
    return true;
}
In the case that you want this to apply to every message you could do something like:

addResponseRegex('$');
instead which is short for end of line and will apply to any message.

Regarding your video thing:
This should work:

const mediaPlayer = playVideo('YourVideo');
const durationInSeconds = mediaPlayer.getMedia().getDuration();
let yourPercentage = 25;
let Duration = Java.type('javafx.util.Duration');
mediaPlayer.seek(Duration.seconds((durationInSeconds/100)*yourPercentage));
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious