[Tease AI Java] SPICY development thread

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

lotar232
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Tease AI Java] SPICY development thread

Post by lotar232 »

just a heads up... I think I have dungeon/punishments and spankzchoir working (I'm debugging spankz choir slowly as I poke away on the next thing)…

(I'll push up to my GitHub branch when it seems debugged)

next thing I'm starting to chip away at is work/study mode... (just in case anyone else is hacking away and wants avoid duplicating work)

cheers!
lot5000
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lot5000 »

lotar232 wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:00 am just a heads up... I think I have dungeon/punishments and spankzchoir working (I'm debugging spankz choir slowly as I poke away on the next thing)…
next thing I'm starting to chip away at is work/study mode... (just in case anyone else is hacking away and wants avoid duplicating work)
Great for both ! Waiting for work/study with a big interest!
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by GodDragon »

lotar232 wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:00 am just a heads up... I think I have dungeon/punishments and spankzchoir working (I'm debugging spankz choir slowly as I poke away on the next thing)…

(I'll push up to my GitHub branch when it seems debugged)

cheers!
Great. Thanks for your work!
lotar232
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lotar232 »

I've uploaded the latest version with spankzchoir mostly working and with work/studymode working...
I made some fixes to fulltime mode and am testing that out now.
(I realize there are some differences in image pathways that need to be made uniform)

https://github.com/lotar232/Spicy-TAJ-Personality
(I might not try pushing this back to godragoner's repository because last time there was a good bit of merge conflicts)

next up: chores

cheers!
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

lotar232 wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:31 pm I've uploaded the latest version with spankzchoir mostly working and with work/studymode working...
(I realize there are some differences in image pathways that need to be made uniform)

(I might not try pushing this back to godragoner's repository because last time there was a good bit of merge conflicts)

cheers!
Great work. Sorry for my inactivity. Real life is just getting to me rn. I am still here and watching and planning on continuing this of course!
lotar232
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lotar232 »

GodDragon wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:14 pm
lotar232 wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:31 pm I've uploaded the latest version with spankzchoir mostly working and with work/studymode working...

cheers!
Great work. Sorry for my inactivity. Real life is just getting to me rn. I am still here and watching and planning on continuing this of course!
No Worries, it happened to me too a while ago... and honestly IMO the coolest thing you could work on would be text to speech for Tease-AI Java client more than any specific script.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

lotar232 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:08 pm
GodDragon wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:14 pm

cheers!
No Worries, it happened to me too a while ago... and honestly IMO the coolest thing you could work on would be text to speech for Tease-AI Java client more than any specific script.
I am finished with TAJ for now and ski is gonna put the last touches on the upcoming update. Moving to spicy again ;) :wave:
lotar232
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lotar232 »

sounds good... I'm still poking away at chores right now... do you plan to work on "session" or something else?

I haven't tried to push back to your repository after some merge conflicts...

FYI...the latest version of the script converter tool is much improved from prior versions... it can't fix spaghetti script(every basic block becomes a function), but it gets alot right... moving every command to its own line improves translation. you still need to change variables if they aren't the same... etc..
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

lotar232 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:29 pm sounds good... I'm still poking away at chores right now... do you plan to work on "session" or something else?

I haven't tried to push back to your repository after some merge conflicts...

FYI...the latest version of the script converter tool is much improved from prior versions... it can't fix spaghetti script(every basic block becomes a function), but it gets alot right... moving every command to its own line improves translation. you still need to change variables if they aren't the same... etc..
I know. Yes I am still working on sessions ;) I will merge all of that stuff once I am done with sessions. I just want sessions working up to a certain extend and after that add new stuff while people are "beta" testing.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

Giving a short update:
I almost got everything ready to run the first sessions. I already found quite a lot bugs by just playing around which means I am planning on giving a test release out soon to everyone that is interested in helping testing. It will be nowhere near finished or stable but that's probably the fastest way to find all bugs. However I am pretty happy with the current progress. As I said session are almost completely playable.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

Another update:
I am still working a lot as you can see on the repository. However I am getting closer and closer to a full session without bugs. I still have a lot todos left in my code but for now I am trying to fix those that are necessary and then I want to release a test build for everyone that wants to help testing. So stay tuned!
lotar232
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lotar232 »

GodDragon wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:03 pm Another update:
I am still working a lot as you can see on the repository. However I am getting closer and closer to a full session without bugs. I still have a lot todos left in my code but for now I am trying to fix those that are necessary and then I want to release a test build for everyone that wants to help testing. So stay tuned!
sounds good... I have a few updates I should upload as well but nothing major...

if you get to a place where you'd want some help testing, let me know, and I'll try syncing repositories..
machine_maker
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by machine_maker »

ok, I wanna help out getting SPICY converted over. I understand how it all works pretty well, but idk where to start especially since it looks like at least 2 people are working on it already. Someone wanna give me something to work on?
lotar232
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lotar232 »

machine_maker wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:25 am ok, I wanna help out getting SPICY converted over. I understand how it all works pretty well, but idk where to start especially since it looks like at least 2 people are working on it already. Someone wanna give me something to work on?
I would say "shop" is free if you want to work on converting that (it might touch alot of variables that are used in other modules)....there's a conversion script that ski23 developed that gets you 90 % of the way there. settings+ pinboard is also free.

also there are some things that are modular (like punishments) so if you're feeling creative, you could code up another punishment scenario for spicy to pick from.

(or if you have some other idea.. reviving the "acadamy" code, creating a "training area", a "confessional" etc...) that would be cool too.

just let us know what you decide and I'll edit the first post in this thread to help keep folks from stepping on each others toes...
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

machine_maker wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:25 am ok, I wanna help out getting SPICY converted over. I understand how it all works pretty well, but idk where to start especially since it looks like at least 2 people are working on it already. Someone wanna give me something to work on?
As lotar already said we could really need punishment, acadaemy or anything else but session stuff. The shop is kinda unnecessary right now because I haven't added any shop mode yet. I personally thing all modules in sessions should be available unless they are something rewarding. Rewarding stuff could be sold seperately but I think normal modules shouldn't be limited because it might make them to stale if the user won't buy the "expansions".